1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Protein Recycling

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, May 13, 2014.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hey,

Over the last couple of weeks I have dropped down to one meal, in the afternoon, per day as it allows me consume adequate amounts of water in the morning on an empty stomach. I have noticed since doing this that I am freezing cold all day up until I eat, then I get less cold for a few hours.

Am I right in thinking that, when I have just eaten, my body has enough protein, from the food, to fold with water and thus create energy/heat. However this only lasts a short amount of time because my body is poor at recycling the protein and therefore runs out of energy causing cold/hypothyroid throughout the day?

This is also why 3 meals per day is recommended on the leptin reset to give you a steady flow of protein for super conduction throughout the day. Would this also require protein to be eaten at all 3 meals? Would fat not have the same effect?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

OSF 3 covers that