1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Prostatitis

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Roger Seagunn, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Roger Seagunn

Roger Seagunn New Member

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is anyone's specialty, but I need help with prostatitis issues.

I'm 29. About two years ago I had recurrent sexual contact with someone who had tested positive for chlamydia (I'm an idiot for continually seeing this person, I know already). I must have gone on antibiotics seven different times over 2 years (aziromythrozin, doxycyclin) and had positive tests for chlamydia. I guess I waited too long one time and I remember taking aziromythrozin and it not working very well. Ever since, I've slowly developed progressively worse prostate issues. I have, however, tested for Chlamydia now and test negative. The prostate issues, however, remain.

My urethra is red and swollen. My ejaculate doesn't come out 'strong', instead it kind of seeps out and looks clumpy. I have constant background 'soreness' there. From time to time I have voiding issues or other urination issues. Occassionally, sexual contact hurts. I'm quit terrified of eventual infertility as I want kids someday. I've been to several different doctors. I was put on doxy for 10 weeks, which didn't work. I had a digital rectal exam and had definite prostate inflammation. They tried to put me on fluroquinoline drugs (floxx), and since I've been a Kruse follower for years I refused. I had an allergic reaction to Sulfa meds (hives). Another doctor said there is no cure, it's likely damaged tissue/nerves and I should just try biofeedback relaxation techniques. (Yet, what if it is something else bacterial/viral and I am infertile years to come from now?)

Are there tests I can take that can specify the issue I'm having?

Should I suck it up and take the floxx medicine? Are there other antibiotics that may be effective? Could it be chlamydia that is still in my prostate even though I tested negative? I remember reading through Jack's book once and he said he believed enough glutathione c0uld destroy chlamydia. Could this simply be a low T issue? I'm at a loss at what to do...I'm thinking of going to a sperm bank just in case my testicles are slowly destroyed over the next few years. Any help is appreciated. Many Thanks.

Mito1 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick, Mito1 and drezy like this.
  3. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

link is empty

4. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

BPA test is actually a test for mold.

5. Huck

Huck Silver

In addition to sun, 2 supplements that seem to help me are oregano oil (use for short period of time) and pumpkin seed oil. I look at it as sun for permanent fix and oregano oil and pumpkin seed oil for, hopefully, some short term relief.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not if you sign into Linkedin and join the group

7. Roger Seagunn

Roger Seagunn New Member

Thanks Jack. Yea I live in MD right now 38.7 degree latitude, so the sun is not at it's peak atm. I have a sperti fiji lamp and a 1/4 hp chiller attached to a tub. I'll ramp those two up. I eat epi-paleo, IF 20-4. Lift/Hiit. (This all looks good in paper, but I haven't been die-hard about it for 18-36months. I'm on/off. Also, I love your info and don't want to sound like I've tried out your method to it's fullest. I'm not sure at this point if I want to ONLY use long-term health strategies such as healthy epi-paleo living, I'm quite worried and want to get rid of this awful illness now).

I'm looking up alternatives to Bactrim/Fluroquinolones. Apparently, fosfomycin is having some success in Europe.
    http://www.renalandurologynews.com/urology/fosfomycin-an-option-for-prostatitis/article/439348/

This is assuming I have some undetectable form of chronic bacterial prostatitis. Hopefully my Doc will be open to new ideas. How most don't know about the recent government warnings about fluroquinolones is a mystery to me. http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ DrugSafety/ucm511530.htm

Anyone know of any uv-through pants? Lol, I see the shirts/swimshorts...but I wear khakis to work. Maybe that's for a different forum. XD In any case, I I'll try fosfomycin and I'll let everyone know how it goes. Thanks.

8. Leland Stillman

Leland Stillman New Member

I would make sure I was paying attention to my EMF exposure, if I were you. I have a feeling that (although Jack has not mentioned it explicitly here) this has a lot to do with the genesis of prostate issues. Consider that prostate growth and regulation is all about hormone status.

Blue light = trashed hormones
    Trashed hormones = prostate issues
    That's not to mention magnetic fields and RF radiation.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

About time to suggest that kiniki would make pants and shirts.

kiniki.com
    upload_2018-3-13_10-49-30.png

Brent Patrick likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Depending on your lighting at work (aka if you aren't under a skylight or open window something like that) you may not want exposure to the lights.