1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Progestereon, DHEA and Time

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by TheKid, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Jack,

3 months back I started using a progesterone/DHEA cream mix at night before bed. I also started choline infusions. I immediately dropped a little weight and slept better. But more strikingly, my perception of time shifted. Whereas before time seemed ultra-compressed, suddenly time expanded once again to the point that the day finally stopped just rushing by in blur. I am trying to figure out if it was the progesterone/DHEA that did it or if it was the choline. My thought was that nothing acts immediately like a hormone. But I need to understand why progesterone would have such an immedaite impact on time. Thanks.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well this is timely.......pun intended. Think about what you just said. You used progesterone (water retention to make a bigger EZ) and choline infusions (liberates fat from your adipocytes in your liver to make protons). Why would you see time change? Think back to the quantum time blog. If you have a higher redox potential it is tied to better use of water and protons. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igTDmdrKCUU&feature=youtu.be) When your mitochondria work better you are improving quantum timing because electron tunneling through your cytochromes is working better. This is a great sign. And it is shows you how all these complex things are working in you as you learn about them.......it should reenforce what your doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.