1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Profound Statement about Hormones from EE6

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Melanie Procter, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Melanie Procter

Melanie Procter New Member

This linkage to the star also made me realize that hormones reflected the electromagnetic energy states within the cell and act just like spectroscopy does with respect to a star’s emitted light. We can tell a lot about what is going on electromagnetically in our own field just by looking at a hormone panel. Very people see this homology in biology today.

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Melanie Procter

Melanie Procter New Member

This seems like a "longevity test" or an "anti-aging test:" When free T3, the ASI, DHEA and salivary melatonin are optimal, life forms will live a long " also from this same blog.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well.........DHA link directly to cholesterol levles and they also link to the hormone panel. So when DHA is low, cholesterol is high, and then hormone panel is trashed. This should be more enlightening because DHA is a molecular transformer of sunlight to electrical energy. It is the basis of optogenetics.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light is a quantum story..........tied nicely to ubiquination.

5. Dr K I know you don't need 'second guessers' or 'anticipators' but I want to have a crack at this. 'Bad' proteins, mis-folden proteins, the kind of proteins found in AZ or the proteins found in 'mad cow' disease need to be 'taken out' (ubiquinated). You pointed out in earlier blogs about how a 'prion' (a 'bad' protein) though molecularly identical (same atomic structure) in 'mad cow' and in AZ emitted a different frequency of light. Your point being I think that even though if was molecularly the same it was a different 'size and shape'. The angles etc of the different atoms in relation to each other were different resulting in a different light emission. (I think of it like shining a light on a structure if the size and shape of things in the structure are different the light will be 'scattered' in a different way - just a naive analogy)

So in ubiquination how does it 'know' what is a bad protein, why does it mark the 'bad' one to be taken out. Something to do with light you have said ub. is tied intimately with VitD and melatonin (light and dark) so somehow (naive analogy) as the light from the brain is 'shone' on all these proteins if the 'scattering' effect is somehow 'off' it gives the game away. That protein is a bad actor and needs to be taken out. So the 'mechanism' involved in Ub is tied to light somehow...........................I eagerly await the details...................

(Is the SCN 'shining that light' is that somehow connected with the need of the SCN to be 'ahead' of the particular organ in question for Ub to happen.............if it was not 'ahead' the bad actor protein could hide in the dark so light shone on it to reveal it to be what it is a bad actor. So is T2D partly at least a matter of failure of Ub in say the pancreas and liver, is AZ a failure of Ub in the brain is the problem there that the organ clock is running ahead of the SCN and things therefore never 'come to light' so the misfolded proteins gather and increase in say the brain over years and years and end result is AZ or other neuro diseases. Sorry if this is in-appropriate I guess I just wanted to show I am paying attention in class but it really did excite me somehow to anticipate where you might be going..............)

nonchalant likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pat........I'm setting the table for Ubiquination 4........it is a kill shot. I'm going to show you how Ubiquitin knows everything.

7. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3647362/

8. Josh

Josh Gold

nihms434108f3.jpg
    O-GlcNAcylation stabilizes CLOCK and BMAL1 by inhibiting ubiquitination
    (A)
    Circadian O-GlcNAc levels of BMAL1/CLOCK in synchronized U2OS cells transiently expressing Myc-tagged BMAL1 or CLOCK. O-GlcNAc levels normalized to levels of BMAL1 and CLOCK proteins are shown below the BMAL1 blot. (B–C) HEK 293T cells were transfected with Myc-CLOCK in the absence or presence of Flag/HA (FH)-tagged OGT. (B) Immunoblot analysis of CLOCK upon cycloheximide (CHX) treatment. Half-lives of Clock are shown. (C) Immunoblot analysis of ubiquitination of CLOCK. Cells were pre-treated with MG132 and subjected to immunoprecipitation. (D) HEK 293T cells were transfected with Myc-tagged wildtype (WT) or S418A mutant BMAL1. O-GlcNAcylation of BMAL1 was determined when pre-treated with or without PUGNAc was determined. (E) Stability of WT and S418A BMAL1 in the absence or presence of FH-OGT was determined by CHX treatment of transfected HEK 293T cells. (F) Immunoblot analysis of ubiquitination of BMAL1 WT and S418A in HEK 293T cells. Cells were pre-treated with MG132 and subjected to immunoprecipitation. (G) Immunoblot analysis of Myc-tagged BMAL1/CLOCK upon CHX treatment in the presence or absence of Flag-BAP1.

9. Josh

Josh Gold

10. Josh

Josh Gold

Perhaps the key is "covalent modification..." which is quite sensitive to COE's?

Sounds as though if the mass equivalence is off in the cells, etc., this will not work right.

It does not sound as though this works well if one is LR.

When I see "enzyme", I think "Proton Tunneling".

When I see "glucocorticoid transpression" I think whether the organism knows what season it is, where it is on the planet and what time of day it is.

"crosstalk between O-GlcNAcylation and ubiquitination " suggests proper condensing and uncondensing of proteins.

I imagine most of this does not work if the SCN and the peripheral tissues are out of sync timewise?

11. Josh

Josh Gold

file:///S:/000%20Downloads/fnmol-07-00069.pdf

12. Josh

Josh Gold

13. Josh

Josh Gold

http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/04/09/nar.gku225.full

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Essentially it would seem that hormones are there to regulate the body based upon the season which is primarily sensed through light levels. Based upon this data, they help the body survive, thrive and at times under the right COE's to reproduce. When we take away the data that regulates this, "all hell break loose" as one forum member who is probably asleep in a hut in the snow in Scandanavia somewhere once said. If the clocks are off between the SCN which senses the light and the organs as well as the peripehral regulation through nutrient sensing is off we are in big trouble and hormonal regulation will not be reliable. Supplementing hormones the same regardless of season, sun acitivity, latitude and altitude seems rough at best...more to be revealed....o_O

15. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.academia.edu/7378060/An_..._ubiquitination_in_sleep_and_circadian_rhythm

16. Josh

Josh Gold

This mechanism seems to regulate iron utilization in dopaminergic neurons=dopamine levels=ability to make good choices and feel okay. When this goes off, it seems that serum iron may rise, but the levels do not change in the dopaminergic neurons meaning they become "hypoxic". Higher serum iron means more susceptibility to nnEMF which creates even more "hypoxia" so this is an issue.

17. Josh

Josh Gold

Google Search, first page...fun....ubiquination is a big deal in circadian regulation and is regulated by both light and peripheral nutrient sensing. I would have had no idea what any of this meant or implied a year ago. Thanks Jack...

18. LOL!!

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pat this blog will be easy to get........unlike Josh's pics..........It has only one thrid grade math equation.........the entire blog is based upon what you already know but have yet to see.

20. Yummy! I like 3rd grade maths...............