1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Problems with high fat

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by BJK77, Apr 29, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Jack,

Every time I try to go higher fat (right now I'm just adding 25 gm of raw beef fat to my breakfast), I get more dehydrated, my upper back and neck burn up, I get generally HOT all over and develop air hunger.

Dr. Klinghardt has told me that the fat is feeding parasites and other pathogens. I don't really buy that. What do you think could be happening?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your mitochondria are losing electrons.......that is my bet. And you can only use cytochrome one.......It is true but not because of what he has said.........When the ionosphere has 2 billion times the energy in it.......it draws electrons to it and away from you.........so in effect we now live on a planet that has no magnetic field. It chronically pulls electrons out every where and raises calcium efflux. Listen to the podcast I just did with Ameer Rosic. I went over this in detail. It was in EE 4 in detail. I keep telling you this over and over.........it is no mystery. The key metric is to find a pocket on this planet where the electron loss is not as bad and has all the other things to deliver electrons to the mitochondria well.

The people who came to the AMMG conference can tell you what your main problem is after spending the last 3 days with me..........you live in the North East. You have electron steal syndrome. The amount of non native EMF around this area is astounding.........compared to most cities.

When your atmosphere is loaded with non native electromagnetic force it is pulling electrons from every part of your body you lose your magnetic sense..........So this means if you lose the ability to sense magnetism; than you have only 2 of the 3 legs of stool working in your semiconductors. If you do not think this is a big deal realize right now that Mars has 2 out of 3 of the main variables for life. It is a dead red planet.
    A magnetico has a massive benefit when you live in an extreme environment. Every person on the face of this planet lives on an extreme planet now; The Northeast corridor happens to be one of the worse areas geographically in our country...................Your zip code determines the rate of electron loss the best...............We did not evolve on a planet without a magnetic force...........our species just created one in the last 120 years.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  3. Jude

Jude Gold

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Try that again......

That's the first time I've noticed you say
    And you can only use cytochrome one..

iirc cytochrome one is usually the one most impacted from SAD and modern day living?..So does electron steal system somehow impact on the ability to lock into using cytochrome 2?
    Would you explain then why cytochrome 2 isn't available for use in this case? Somehow, I've ended up believing that most of us have a way out of our health issues, by initiating fat burning through using cyt2?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

THE KEY TO THE PHOTOELECTRIC EFFECT: The electrons will only jump the energy barrier at a precise energy level El and no other. Look at the picture I gave you in EE8 If the photon input is increased where E2 > El or E3 >> El the electrons still go through at El. At an energy level < E1 nothing will happen. If E3 was very large, one might expect an ‘‘after glow’’ image but the signal will be at E1.

When cytochrome proteins are altered and not closer than 10 Angstroms electron tunneling is destroyed.......and quantum time is lost and death begins.

re look at the ionization picture of the photoelectric effect here:
    http://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-8-autism/

If cysteine levels are altered in any way, you lose your electromotive force on your inner mitochondrial membrane to move electrons from cytochrome one to reduce oxygen. (EE12)
    Exposed thiol groups surrounded by reverse water micelles (water hydration shells) allows for optimal electron withdrawing to lower the oxidation rates in all reactions in which cysteine is found.

It all comes down to what happens to the electron. This is the only charged particle used in biology that the electromagnetic force has infinite control over. In most metal proteins, you will find a transition metal not too far away from cysteine in its molecular configuration to alter its electron cloud of delocalized electrons from the D shell of these metals (EE12)

Last edited: May 1, 2014
    SeaHorse, Jude and Josh like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am a perfect example of this..... I was doing relatively well in Australia. Lots of ocean time, rocks, conifers. Outside all the time, lots of seafood, paying attention to lite cycles and non native EMF.....

Fast forward to Orlando .... How long did it take Dr. K. For me to go down the tubes?? Maybe 3 days?

How long will it take me to recapture what I lost? I still have to get home - I am in an EMF hell zone .....my brain is barely working....

I am coming back here to live .... You can book it!

Brent Patrick and nicld like this.
  7. Josh

Josh Gold

One needs to review this to fully understand the above E1, E2, E3 stuff which as I understand it are energies of activation at each cytochrome. When they are low, nothing happens. When they are high, everything defaults to E1 which is cytochrome 1=sugar/carb burning=problems with fat:

The takeaway is that without just the right dose of energy, we are stuck at Cytochrome 1 and can not enter the PPP which is really bad news because we lose out on all of the benefits of burning fat, having enough NAD+, enough ATP to unfold proteins, Cytochrome P450 function and it goes on........

Here is the tie in to circadian rhythm: Fenton Reaction=too much energy=no melatonin=no glutathione=no water from H202 to quench hydroxyl's=more hydroxyl=more damage

EE8

bionaut, Alex97232, Jude and 2 others like this.
  8. Josh

Josh Gold

Additional and related considerations include methylation issues related to CBS defects and defects that require Molybdenum and at times Manganese and other factors to create metalloenzymes and lipases to digest fats. Consider that when the redox is shot, we all have these defects and probably not enough Molybdenum and Manganese plus other things to handle the fat digestion. Of course, the best way to trash our redox is to expose ourselves to a lot of non-native EMF and circadian disruption. With SNP's everything is compounded. All loops back to the above and being imprisoned in the sugar burning pathway with the loss of optimal physiology=time speeds up=aging speeds up......

SeaHorse likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I gave you a graft of mitochrondrial energies in the later EE series. 11 or 12......look at the mEV and look what it says.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From EE 12

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you cant handle fat it is because all yoru mitochondria have shifted to a Warburg type pattern.......you need autophagy to change that shift........if you are losing electrons you can never access the change program.......and hence you think you can tolerate fat. If you Eat it.......you can force the mitochondria to react.......but it is a very slow change.

Alex97232, caroline and Josh like this.
  13. Josh

Josh Gold

Also....in your words

EE12

14. Jude

Jude Gold

Thanks Josh for the great clarification:)................ just goes to show it's not the food!

Alex97232, kyrakitty and nicld like this.
  15. TheKid

TheKid Gold

I'm hoping someone can clear up a few things for me on this science:

1. @Jack Kruse said: "This is why these EMF’s are safe, and why anything in the microwave range of the electromagnetic spectrum becomes damaging to biologic structures. Only photons with exactly the right amount of energy (neither too little nor too much) can do this.This process results in the formation of absorption lines in the solar spectrum. Photons whose energies exceed the ionization potential of a neutral atom will be absorbed and eject an electron from
      the atom, leaving the atom in an electrically charged state.The resulting ion may become highly chemically reactive.

I don't quite get this. I would think that conservation of energy still applies. And as I understand only ionizing radiation can knock off an electron -- that's why it's called "ionizing." Since microwaves are non-ionizing, how can they knock off an electron? I would expect microwave EMF to excite an electron as described. Then as it falls to a lower, less energetic orbital, you would get energy release (heat? photon?) But if it's a photon that's released, with conservation of energy, you won't have enough energy in that photon to effect the impact noted in the bold part of the quote above. What have I missed?

16. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Another thing I've never quite understood is: "When the ionosphere has 2 billion times the energy in it.......it draws electrons to it and away from you."

I haven't understood how this works. From my limited science background, I just keep thinking about how things typically move from higher concentrations to lower ones, not the other way around. We've talked about grounding, and the earth being an "electron donor." The sun is also an energy donor thanks to its photons and their impact on DHA. So why, if I am energy deficient, why is there no movement of energy from the atmosphere to me? Why is there no process of equilibrium between me and the atmosphere in the same way there is when my feet touch the earth or when I put my foot on the metal pieces of a grounded airplane, or when I get a static electric shock?

Alex97232, Jude and PaulG like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The ionosphere EMF is the issue because it release Ca2+ in your brain and cells to cause them to swell and break DHA down everywhere it is found..............therefore you lose the ability to collect the electrons and you lose the electric charge everywhere in your body. The process of equillibrium is present but you are really not understand the concept of atomic mass to energy. The webinar showed you that your brain, a carbon based semiconductor works on 20 watts............does your silicone based tech gadgets have the same power needs or do they need to be constantly plugged in to recharge? Why.............? Check out where C and Si are on the period table. There is your answer. Higher mass semiconductor needs way more energy. It is not linear..............it is logrithmic relationship

Alex97232 likes this.
  18. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Anyone want to take a crack at my early comment/question (#15).

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i just did..............but I see you do not get the answer.

20. TheKid

TheKid Gold

No I missed it. I thought you were speaking more broadly and about the crux of my second comment.

Regarding the first comment, I am lost on how it all works. What I understand from your comment is that there are thresholds for various effects. The earth's ELF is too low to do anything, so it's safe. Then there is the upper threshold, above which you have ionizing effects. In the middle is microwave, sunlight, etc. none of which has the power to knock off electrons. So I'm unclear on where the photon/EMF comes from that is powerful enough to do what you've said: "energies exceed the ionization potential of a neutral atom will be absorbed and eject an electron from the atom, leaving the atom in an electrically charged state."