1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Print out your reading material

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Ben1983, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

I'm not sure if many others are already doing this, but I just had a very simple idea enter my mind today, which helps with the whole non-native emf problem. Whatever you are planning on reading on any given day, whether it be articles on Jack's site or elsewhere, why not print some of it out ahead of time and go outside and read it in the sun away from your laptop etc etc. I realise that this might not be possible for some (if you have a job that requires you to always be by your laptop), but for those who have the freedom to do so, why not add it to your artillery.

2. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

...and obviously you could just save it to your laptop, but I find it easier reading off paper when I'm outside compared to straining my eyes when the sun is shining on my laptop screen.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have most of the blog posts printed. I have folders for the various series like Brain Gut, EMF, CT, etc.

Ben1983 likes this.
  4. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

Awesome. I'll be doing the same thing.

5. Sandra

Sandra New Member

I did this the other day ... it was awesome laying on the grass while readying :)

Ben1983 likes this.
  6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I enjoy reading hard copy more than the electronic versions. It's the tactile feel of turning the pages and I also seem to absorb the subject matter better - especially when marking specific passages with a highlighter. That is definitely a hold over from school days...

Ben1983 likes this.