1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Primo Water from Walmart... OK?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Jul 20, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Hey Gang,
    I know FireforLunch mentioned this in another thread but no one responded as to whether this was an OK water option... the Walmart Express down the street from me has this... it would be so convient and cheap but wanted to check with the experts to make sure it is OK....
    Meghan

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sure, I use Primo water from Kroger or Walmart frequently. I use it and other RO brands for cooking.

3. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Do you only use it for cooking? or is it OK to drink too?

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No, I also use it for ice cubes. Yes, it is.

5. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Just lugged a three gallon jug a mile home yesterday ;)

6. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Does the Primo water dispenser at WalMart remove fluoride? It has a sediment filter, carbon filter, and does Reverse Osmosis on the water. The higher the pressure that water is forced through an RO filter means more contaminants could be forced through.

7. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Good Questions... Nonchalant or anyone else using Primo know?