1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pregnenelone steal or light causing panic attacks

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Luisa88, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

If I have fixed my light environment for months and do as much of the three legged stool as I currently know, could my panic attacks in aeroplanes just be my lingering pregnenelone steal?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Leaving the ground in a plane is an acute stressor via the sympathetic nervous system.......so it is possible.

3. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Can you direct me in where I need to look further to help this. I have to fly tomorrow.

4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

24 hours before your flight is a pretty short window ... this my bias.. but i would suggest going to a natural product store and picking up some sort of calming agents (l-theanine, for example)...

5. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

I response terribly to supplements but likely will have to take Valium (which also scares me, full of fear) Thanks for you input though.
    Seems I’ve worsened my pregnenelone steal this cycle with too much cold ocean time.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Pregnenolone is stollen so vital to life cortisol can be produced.

Most often it results not only in low pregnenolone but also low cortisol.

I am not a doctor.
    But think that taking a pill to raise cortisol may help you (temporarily).
    --------------------
    Quick acting and lasting only hours, is hydrocortisone.
    Slow and longer acting is Medrol.
    Both are by prescription only.
    --------------------
    upload_2019-10-17_8-28-21.png

7. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Not medical advice:

I think Valium for flying is an incredible discovery. Stack it up against the choices of staying home or being in a state of panic the whole time ... ?

I wish you all the best in your travels!

MITpowered26, drezy and Luisa88 like this.
  8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I would suggest staying in a positive state of mind and getting a full body massage before your flight.

9. drezy

drezy New Member

[​IMG]

MITpowered26 likes this.
  10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

and this 17th day of october, back in 2019... it became known as DRE DAY...

11. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Thanks all of you! Even you drezy as it made me laugh.
    Took 10mg of Valium which took the edge off but still had to do a fair amount of psychology strategies of feeling the fear to prevent a full blown panic episode.

Do any of you have experience with Valium causing liver/ gallbladder discomfort? It didn’t happen this time but has in the past which makes me feel terrible and why I worry about taking it. Figure my liver is a lot healthier now I eat before sunset and blue block and potentially gallstones had something to do with this previously...

12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Talk to your local pharmacist/physician to rotate to a different benzodiazepine.... ativan/lorazepam sublingual... is a popular one in canada..

13. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I use Valium for restless leg syndrome (usually every 60-90 days) because I refuse to take beta blockers. Valium works brilliantly, and I take the smallest dose possible, often splitting the 5mg tablet. Valium was originally prescribed for flying, but pretty much nothing will get me on a plane these days.

As for liver and gallbladder, I feel no ill effects. With my unfortunate weight gain, I feel certain I developed a fatty liver because I had visceral fat around my mid section. I also have gallstones, but they never bother me, thanks to clean eating and lifestyle. (I rarely get gb twinges when I eat too much fat at a meal, but I have never noticed spasms from taking Valium.)

If you are worried about the effects on your liver, could you not just eat a boatload of leafy greens to help the liver flush out the demons?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

as Jack says.. you can detox.. but if you don't change your environment... you'll end up back in square one... change your environment = detox

15. PalmBeach1

PalmBeach1 Gold

Luisa88 i use newton homeopathics liquid PANIC BUTTON ... it makes you ferl so calm and no side effects !

John Schumacher and Jenelle like this.
  16. @Luisa88 ->
    The hypothesis that your feels of anxiety (and panic attacks) could be a down-stream effect of “pregnenolone steal” and/or light sensitivity is, as Dr. Jack Kruse indicates, a possibility. Within the Functional Medicine paradigm, the methylation pathway has been studied. From their point of view, anxiety can be an expression of a sensitivity to folate (including but not limited to methyltetrahydrofolate); and that these individuals may also be sensitive to sunlight. There are many books available on the subject including: “the anti-anxiety food solution” by Trudy Scott, CN; also “Nutrient Power” by William Walsh, PhD. Our feels provide general feedback loops - that is: “how we are doing?” However, these feels are vague measurements; their purpose are to motivate us towards change. So our attempt in this Forum are suggestions – try this, try that. You may find that following these interventions may impact your experience; but this can be a very long frustrating journey.

May I suggest, follow Dr. Jack Kruse’s advice: find a quantum biological doctor; however, this can be a daunting task. So what you can do (while your search) is the following:

Identify your specific pathologies using available diagnostic tools, stratify these findings into:
    • Urgent, critical and needs improvement
    Quantify your health history which includes: health practices and health attitudes
    • Where have you lived, for how long? include: Latitude, city, state, zipcode – at each location
    • What is (including what was) the environment(s) you’ve lived in?
    • Are you sleeping (at home) or working (at the office) in an nnEMF toxic soup? Have you had these environment(s) tested?
    • Is there mold in your “home”, apartment, or wherever you spend time?
    • Have you been “exposed” to viruses, bacteria’s?
    What are (including what were) your “health practices”
    • Nutrition – what goes in your mouth
    • Exercise – when, where, what type and how much?
    • Recovery – what is the quality of your sleep?
    What are (including what were) your “health attitudes”
    • Do you practice daily gratitude while looking at every sunrise?
    • Do you fill yourself with beautiful dopamine during noon time UVA/UVB onto as much skin exposure as possible – every day?
    • As the sunsets, do your give thanks for another opportunity to share life with others?
    Your “health history” needs to be tracked, including the measurements from diagnostic labs taken over time. Recommended labs are:
    • SpectraCell Laboratories’ hormone, genetics and nutritional tests
    • ZRT Laboratory’s Neurotransmitters, “stress & hormones” tests
    Both these companies provide unique information – SpectraCell provides how your cells potentially respond with nutrients, hormones, etc.; ZRT provides you information about your metabolites – that is how your body used up this stuff. These analyses just may provide you an insight toward answers of your first question: Do these panic attacks have anything to do with pregnenolone steal?

Once you have your lab data, please share. There are many on this Forum who would love to help, including @JanSz.

Looking Forward, Grandpa John

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=Homocysteine
    Homocysteine, Plasma 706994 - $28.01

Possibly the problem can be identified by spending $28.01 and vial of blood,
    followed by eating proper amount of 5-MTHF

John Schumacher likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. No

JanSz likes this.