1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Precocious puberty is more common now, WHY?

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You've got to know a little bit about energy thermodynamics. When temperature changes occur in the body is laters the protein water coupling of hemoglobin and this directly changes how hemoglobin works with CO2 and O2. It also turns out when children are in an environment with a ton of environmental energy, a great mechanism of dissipating excess energy is to make more copies of yourself.
  2. That's very interesting. I have 3 younger sisters and we were all conceived (mid 60's t0 mid 70's) at latitude of 17 deg South. Most of us started cycling around age 14, but my youngest sister started aged only 9. My baby sister is 10 years younger and we had relocated when she was just a pre-schooler. New home was at altitude of 1000m and 30 deg South. We wore a lot more clothing at the new home!
  3. shiran

shiran Curious

Is it connected to the toxic water we drink?
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think fluoride is a biggie, but its not just about fluoridated water. (DS2 was affected as an infant, just from a children's toothpaste). This mentions fluoride in relation to precocious puberty. http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/pineal-gland/
    Sheddie and shiran like this.
  5. shiran

shiran Curious

Fluoride and all its toxic friends all added to our water here because the government really cares about a 8-9 year old getting a period we are living in a very wired world I'm so frustrated
  6. Valsun12

Valsun12 New Member

All the hormone disruptions in the environment are making girls have periods at younger ages(too much SOY in all products) and this is one of the globalist agenda to get young women hooked on birth control pills, and lord knows what else they can bill parents for because there young men and women are having sexual changes to early.
    Sheddie likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^ bad belief. The reason is deuterium.