1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Post Menopausal Woman

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by kvond, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Kana

Kana New Member

Those progesterone cream will get you addictive and will have your body no longer make its own hormones

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Test before you use adjust steroid hormones.
    DUTCHtest.com
    Available worldwide.
    Let me know if you find good testing places.

3. Sandra Barton

Sandra Barton New Member

Excellent article! https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnagi.2018.00124/full but most of you know all this already! Having sex and orgasim is the best way to boost your hormones naturally. Best naked on the beach in the sun. IF and increased mitophagy is essential for pretty much everything. I find methylene blue and nicotine help me for all the reasons they are known for. I block blue light, get cold exposure, exercise regularly. I’m 61, 5’5’ 112 lbs. I consume at least 1500 to 3000 calories a day and have difficulty keeping weight on. Seasonal eating loads of shellfish and fish, I chop and haul wood for fun, am a mountain bike fanatic, Kayaking and never miss an opportunity to jump in the water no matter what. I am a firm believer in if you don’t use it you loose it. You can’t stop aging but you can slow it down. I brought myself back from a traumatic brain injury after being struck from behind while riding my road bike the van was traveling 70 miles an hour. I do believe I reversed the aging process this accident took from me. The big turn around moment was when I started fasting because of Autophagy/mitophagy. I find a 48 hour fast once a month works for me and cycling on other days.

4. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

I can't complete the Guided Wim Hof Method Breathing method yet - I start to hyperventilate and get very dizzy - hoping I can wok up to it.