1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Post Leptin RX

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by MartiD, May 29, 2012.

1. MartiD

MartiD New Member

I've decided to move to the Post Leptin RX and see if I start to lose weight again. Recently I asked you about "ideal weight" and you said "Healthy weight is when you HS CRP and hormones are all in the normal range.......". I had my HS CRP done and it was .82. I know anything under 1.0 is considered "good" with the lab ranges but wondered if you think .82 is low enough? I know most of the "normal" ranges aren't necessary ideal!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

.82 is not good......OK is what I'd call it. We want that number as close to zero.

3. MartiD

MartiD New Member

So does that mean I am not ready for the Post Reset even though I show all the others signs?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed...........cant tell without other info.