1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Post Finasteride ED problem

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by bugrahan, Sep 30, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. I apologize for not posting here for a while -
    In response to @JanSz request -JanSz said: In that your posted there is some discussion about the correlation between love and vasopressin (ADH).
    How does vasopressin level affect love life?
    By love life, I mean not only sex life, but also all the rest that comes from monogamous and positive relationships.

Here's my response https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/305955

May your Guardian Angle guide you...
    upload_2021-11-9_14-25-23.png

Pablo likes this.
  3. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

Any idea why my testicles can’t get hard as before post Finasteride syndrome, I meant it doesent get ball shape and big, it’s saggy, my lh and fsh levels are not bad though, I still have erection problem, libido problem, minor body tremor, no skin oil production, tibia bone pain if I run alot, muscle loss. It’s really poison.

4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

It is poison. Are you doing CT, seeing sunrise and sunset, blocking bluelight, reducing indoor and screentime, measuring ALL kinds of EMF and reducing them (RF, dirty electricity, electric and magnetic fields from house wiring and all sort of electronic devices...), puting your whole body, balls included in the Sun? Fasting, epi-paleo, nature, massage... or at least most of these thing regularly??

It is not easy, but we need to do extraordinary things to recover. I believe it can be done in most cases. I' m constantly improving and seeing I was doing stupid things from a quantum health viewpoint. Also strength training and sprints outside feel pretty amazing.

Big hug and keep patiently working brother..."when the going gets tough, the tough get going!!!".

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not enough information on this post.
    Soft testicles;
    When LH & FSH are at good levels, are you producing sufficient total testosterone?
    -----------------
    libido problem
    check prolactin, if high, possibly (Doctor's Best Ginkgo) may lower it.
    ------------------
    ------------------
    minor body tremor, no skin oil production, tibia bone pain if I run alot, muscle loss.

Low Boron?

Myself, I am currently trying
    Pure Therapro
    Bio Boron 30mg

upload_2022-1-14_9-17-31.png

upload_2022-1-14_9-29-40.png

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022 at 8:29 AM
  6. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

I live in a city where is a lot of sun up there, I think I am getting enough them, I am doing intermitten fasting, no blocking bluelight, I am sharing my lab results, whats your thoughts guys ? @JanSz @Pablo

this one the first month on finas ( haven’t had sides just less libido)
    B3410BBC-D9E9-46BE-87FA-D80ED8E65977.jpeg
    The second one right after my quit off drug and crashed 1972D6EA-1DD9-49BC-B956-7F168FB50B96.jpeg

third one a few months ago, still have sides
    3AC1E2B1-7A5F-432B-AA55-12480F4312F3.png

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022 at 9:03 AM
  7. Sept 2020, you reported you were off Finasteride for 10 months. Now, we are in January 2022. That’s an accumulative time of 24+ months.
    If you have put to practice most of Dr. @Jack Kruse protocols, which we have re-posted on this thread
    Then perhaps Jack’s post Oct 1st 2020 is correct –
    “This is one of the things that can take 18 months to 5-6 years to fix. If there is hypothalamic damage it can be life long.”​

Well, it’s been two years. Your symptoms point to poor progress. @JanSz knows how to read labs better than I.

Is it possible that there is more about your environment which can not be changed nor can you mitigate there damaging effects?

We know it is most likely impossible to improve in the environment you got sick in.

Are you ready for a move to a better environment or are you satisfied with your fate?

Is El Salvador on your horizon?

8. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

sir, I live in Turkey, in a city on the coast of Mediterranean sea, I told what I am doing and it’s been 2 years without any change, I am only 26 and this is horrible things I got, We might have epigenetic changes, alpha 5ar enzyme gene methylation, messed up gut microbiome and some degree of mitochondrial dysfunction, it looks that I have good lab results but still no improvement, There is must be anything that I have to change

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-1-14_11-32-44.png

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-1-14_11-41-14.png

Buy and eat this, once a day, one pill.
    Do that for three months (one whole bottle).
    See if it helped you with bone pains.
    ==========================================================
    Get clean seawater.
    Mix one bottle of seawater with four bottles of water that you usually consume.
    Consume that. (Drink and/or cook with it). Preferably just drink and not boil.
    You are after
    minerals and micronutrients in seawater
    but not less important, you are hoping that seawater is structured.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022 at 10:45 AM
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

DUTCH Plus® – DUTCH Test

============================================
    Buy this test, post complete pdf file.

Post your homocysteine

John Schumacher likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I agree with your statement, off hand, the test you did are looking about ok.

Let's see homocysteine.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you get DUTCH test results
    Look up the areas I highlighted to confirm that your problems are indeed post-finasteride.

upload_2022-1-14_12-16-38.png

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022 at 1:05 PM
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

bugrahan said:

sir, I live in Turkey, in a city on the coast of Mediterranean sea
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @bugrahan
    You really should also get
    Spectracell Micronutrient analysiss, test.
    Spectracell, as far as I know, is able to serve people who are able to give blood while in USA.
    That is because blood needs to be tested shortly after it was taken out.

However,
    @Ravi Sandhu
    who lives in UK was able to have it done without travel to USA.
    If you, bugraham are interested in getting this test, it may help you to contact Ravi Sandhu.
    Either you would have to travel to UK, which still is much closer to you than USA,
    or possibly you both can figure out outfit that is even closer to you.

Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal
    Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal | Page 11 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://www.forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/seeking-transformation-ravis-journal.25642/page-11

15. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I don' t know enough about labs to say. But if you are not blocking blue light nor meassuring nnEMF in your environment you are not doing number 1 thing recommended by the person who owns this site. I'd first use my money in buying a pair of blueblocking glasses and an EMF meter such as the ESI-24, which meassures 3 kinds of EMF, and do whatever to spend most of your time in a place with low readings (if you life in a city readings will probably be too high in most places). You may need to move, and learn more about Dr. Kruse;s work, listen to his podcasts, he has hundreds in youtube and itunes.

I improved the most doing his practices and little doing only the food and supplement stuff.

16. Of course @Pablo enjoys almost naked beach cold water swimming too.
    Just follow her lead
    upload_2022-1-15_8-53-3.png

Way to go @Pablo ;)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022 at 10:53 AM
    Pablo and JanSz like this.
  17. Pablo

Pablo New Member

My libido just kicked back seeing that beuty:p:p

Balls in the Sun and getting in cold tub/ swimming in cold ocean and rivers will improve erections the most in my experience, so I'd begin there along with limiting blue light and the other bad waves.

We PFS sufferers need so much more consistency and time doing it in order to recover than the average Joe. When I go several days in a row to the river, which is deep CT, erections come back pretty good. The fade away/ get worse when I miss a few day of CT and/or too much time aound nnEMF, screens and artificial light with not enough natural light.

Almost no one can life 100 percent like a wild animal nowadays, I see it as a battle for doing your personal best to get as much as a wild animal and not zoo animal. Not easy, we all have some obligations, lack resources, etc. Not easy cause you will be pushing yourself to your limits to do this uncomfortable things and won' t be rewarded short term.

You gotta elevate your game so much @bugrahan . I still do too... Lets do it. Recovery is not guaranteed, but this is our best shot to be able to enjoy life with a lot of good sex, and the bonding and great feeling that comes with it and that corrupt big pharma and medical institutions took away from us, encouraging to take it and lying about safety profile... Sounds kindda familiar in present times....

18. Preach it @Pablo !