1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Post Finasteride ED problem

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by bugrahan, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Gene editing
    Dr. @Jack Kruse describes this process in https://optimalklubs.com/cpc-53-viruses-vary-mitochondrial-redox/
    "Tigano et al. set out to examine one form of stress: cleavage of mitochondrial DNA. The group manipulated mammalian cells using ‘molecular scissors’ constructs called mitochondria-targeted TALENs (mTLNs), which generate double-strand breaks (DSBs) in mtDNA."

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  2. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

So Only way crispr injection? What are other things that may help us? Maybe some demethylators like Sodium Butyrate,Valproic Acid or how can we reverse gene expressions?

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

am and pm sun in my junk plus very good amounts of CT seem to be doing good for me, tons and tons of consistency is needed. Obviously with all the other stuff. Sunrise, circadian rythm, etc. Seafood, liver, low EMF, countryside, beach, sprints, and exercise, massage, IF... all this stuff. Long time since I don´t do conventional sauna but I remember it gave me good boost in libido/ erections. And I feel patience is super keyyy. It´s a long and sometimes disheartening, difficult as fuck road. Keep it up.

pd: sounds interesting that study and I love more research is being done in PFS but I find I don´t understand shit about it so prefer to focus on the practical, like the hippo and the lion

Anne V, Inger and John Schumacher like this.
  4. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

I live in the country where is 7/24 sun, I get alot of sun but no improvement unfortunately.

5. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

It seems like PFS didn't hit you hard...

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is your
    vitamin D
    24hr cortisol profile

Anne V and John Schumacher like this.
  7. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

I didn't get checked my cortisol but my vit D was in range.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not good enough.
    post you vit D numbers and units.
    For myself, I am doing (2x/year)
    Spectracell micronutrients and lipoproteins
    DUTCHtest

after that some other tests at LabCorp and Quest
    You can buy scripts for your own tests, convenient if you do not have doc that is in line with your thinking.

Above is a major reason why @Jack Kruse is supporting Bitcoin.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.
  9. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Jesus if that wasn´t hard I don´t know what it is. More than 5 years and still haven´t fully recovered. I was in deep shit, just wanna point out there is hope and the main areas/practicees I´ve found improvement with...

The worst part of my PFS experience actually was the mental stuff not the sexual. I thought I was batshit crazy, panic attacks, anxiety, weird socially avoidant behaviour... The remaining sexual stuff is annoying of course- we all want good sex - but is not disabling. Life can be lived and enjoyed. Obviously I want good sex so keep doing the protocols. But it goes much further than sex, it is about feeling human, about feeling the most alive and vibrant I can be, and not "dumbed down". That´s my goal. i wish you a good and upward journey

10. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Sun exposure goes far greater than just Vit D status, learn about it from Jack. Red and Infrared light are amazing, and also UV-A light (not just UV-B, the vit D frequency). It is complex stuff but you´ll get it

11. The feeling of our sun, warming all the body parts on a high UV intense summer's day. It's great to be alive !
    May your testosterone exceed mine
    upload_2021-8-12_16-33-37.png

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    Pablo likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

John's
    Total Testosterone=1287.4 ng/dL
    Free Testosterone=11.3 pg/mL
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Testosterone, Bioavailable
    Albumin
    John, you have super super high SHGB (It should be 20)
    How are we going to reduce your SHGB?

I have already asked @Jack Kruse this question.
    And Jack has given his answer.
    How are we going to translate that answer to something that you can accomplish?
    What is that going to be?
    There is a multitude man that could use that answer.

upload_2021-8-13_16-49-51.png

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. I'm a bit lost on this idea that low SHBG is OK and high SHBG is not ->

Classic and Novel Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Effects on the Cardiovascular System in Men - https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ije/2021/5527973/
    • Decreases in SHBG levels are linked to high cardiovascular risk factors.
    • Low SHBG levels correlated with measures of heart failure severity and were associated with a higher risk of cardiac death.
    • High circulating levels of SHBG have also been associated with better cardiovascular health and metabolic status. Therefore, cardiac SHBG expression may be associated with intracardiomyocyte testosterone signaling, allowing cardioprotective effects or, otherwise, producing cardiac dysfunction under metabolic disorder conditions. Thus, expression of cardiac SHBG may restrict the anabolic activity of testosterone on the heart, which impairs cardiac SHBG expression and metabolic adaptations.
    • Physiological effects of testosterone in cardiac cells includes handling of energy substrates and increased gene expression of key enzymes involved in glucose uptake and glycolysis; and regulation of critical transcription factors related to stimuli that affect cardiomyocyte function.
    Higher SHBG concentration was associated with a more favourable CVD risk profile - https://eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/170/6/863.xml

Men with higher levels of testosterone and SHBG are associated with favourable cardiovascular risk - https://sci-hub.se/10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2012.02.020

Dr. @Jack Kruse says on https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/shbg.22269/
    "Many antiaging docs treat SHBG by lowering drugs and it makes the hormone panel worse."
    Then Dr. @Jack Kruse says on https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/high-shbg.10681/
    "If your SHBG is high and estrogen levels normal then you can localize your electron steal syndrome to either the plasma or the liver."

When balancing the current "medical" literature on the positive effects of high total testosterone plus high SHBG levels as providing cardiovascular protectiveness, with AntiAging doctors "trying" to lower SHBG, I feel if Dr. @Jack Kruse believes there is a potential for liver dysfunction, than what does Dr. @Jack Kruse recommend to improve liver function?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In regard to your examples, I feel like I came from the flat Earth region.
    I have been raised (Late John Crisler DO website) on the general idea that I want to get what a healthy 20-25 yo man has (without using synthetic steroids).

Wonder if you can find a study that shows SHBG of young men (without those studies being funded to sell some kind of drugs, cardiovascular or other).
    ---------------------
    I do not know much about how to lower SHBG, or how to get its level to some preconceived optimal value.
    When using drugs,
    aromatase inhibitors to lower estrogens, lover E pushes SHBG down
    testosterone, higher TTestosterone, raise E, and lowers SHBG
    so, someone who supplements with testosterone must watch all three (and more).
    Overall, for you, it may be worthwhile to check estrogens using DUTCHtest.com
    I suspect that your estrogens may be on a high side.
    It looks like you have responsive testicles,
    low FreeT causes an increase of LH (and maybe) FSH to produce testosterone
    high TTestosterone (should) cause higher Estrogens

HCG=LH Too high supplementation of HCG causes raise of estrogens
    Likely your LH is (naturally) higher, that may also push E up.

Overly high estrogens may cause gynecomastia.
    Specially insidious since men have very low (normal) progesterone. (How are your boobs?)

upload_2021-8-14_9-21-45.png

upload_2021-8-14_9-22-40.png

upload_2021-8-14_9-25-27.png

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  16. My body composition is not too bad. My chest is a bit stronger than the young man's picture on the left, but nothing like the pictures on the right.
    My labs are
    upload_2021-8-14_8-18-3.png
    So let's review from a "quantum" perspective:
    My office is outside. I've seen most every sunrise for 50 years. Noon day sun bathing. Exercise outside on the moist earth bear foot daily. Time in the sun -> from rise to set 80% to 90% -> full exposure.
    Cold water immersion in 50 degree water for a minimum of 20 minutes daily.
    I eat one to two meals per day around 2pm to 5pm -> organic vegetables and cold water fish.
    I'm in bed asleep by 9pm and up by 5am.
    I use salt lamps after sunset and before sunrise. I do not use candles; I do not believe the VOCs from burning candles is a correct protocol. -> We know the neurological damage these cause.
    I have an nnEMF free zone around my home as well as inside electrical is completely free of harmful dirty electricity.
    I do not have a smart phone. The 15 year old cell phone I have still works for a call once or twice a week. Otherwise, I do not use wireless devices. I have not owned nor watched a TV for 50 years.
    My bed is within a nnEMF shielded campy with nnEMF shielding sheets and the strongest Magnetico sleep pad available.
    I have a "light room" for winter time (lack of summer sun time) exposure.

If Dr. @Jack Kruse believes there is a potential for liver dysfunction, than what does Dr. @Jack Kruse recommend to improve liver function?

In my Ask Jack question: Is health a supplementation of multiple interventions or is it wrapped in our human environment?
    Jack said - "IS HAVING YOUR SKIN IN THE GAME ENOUGH? -> No, it is not... The real key to understanding here is you also need a healthy liver and healthy kidneys to make the chemicals and the free radical signal there to create the 1000 other chemicals that program our immune cells."

We know the quantum protocol. I've practiced it for almost 50 years.

So if it's not a quantum issue, what is the thermodynamic answer?

If living in the 20's is the only answer, then I should not have locked all I have into Bitcoin in the beginning of January 2021 at its almost peak purchasing price.

JanSz likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The peak of BTC at the beginning of January was Jan 8
    On 8/14/2021 (today) the value is 6k higher for each Bitcoin.
    Should be higher, but at least it is positive.
    BTC works better than GBTC. GBTC lost about 18% in the same period.
    But the idea is that for the purchase of BTC or GBTC we do not use the money that we will need in the next 5-7 years. (Nobody but me stated this so clearly).
    HODL idea implies that, but only in a roundabout way.
    It is a really political description that can be translated to anything someone desires (and he/she always is going to be right) regardless of the actual outcome.

upload_2021-8-14_14-13-35.png

upload_2021-8-14_14-27-42.png

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-8-14_14-58-20.png
    If you would get all listed hormones at a desirable level,
    and call its total weight 100%,
    DHEAs weigh would be 94.99%
    [​IMG]
    To me that is good enough reason to watch and supplement DHEAs. (I use 200-300mg/day).

So you have a SUPER SUPER high SHBG
    and
    very low DHEA
    Not sure what is your DHEAs
    but note that by weight desirable DHEAs levels are on the top list of commonly inspected hormones.

You are missing (Total Estrogens), Your E2 is ok but E1 is very high.
    Note that E1 and E2 are real close to each other (and are converting back and forth), you would have a better picture if you could get DUTCHtest.com

OVERAL, since I do not know better,
    at this time
    I am saying that your SUPER high SHGB is due to
    high estrogens
    and low DHEAs

upload_2021-8-14_14-49-33.png

Attached Files:

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@John Schumacher
    There is a possibility that you will be studying SHBG.
    There are at least two flavors of SHBG.
    One of them is made in testicles.
    Your testicles are one of the best known.
    They produce so much testosterone that the results are over laboratory limits.
    Wonder if they are not producing too much SHBG?

/////////////////

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold