1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Post Finasteride ED problem

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by bugrahan, Sep 30, 2020.

1. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

I need help I'm Finasteride sufferer and it's been 10 months off drug but I have ED,Libido and some pelvic floor problems, could anyone of you help me about it? What's your progress? Thank you so much.

No morning wood
    No Nocturnal Erection
    Can't maintain Erection
    Freequent Urination
    Painful ejaculation

All my sides. and I used finas for 14 months and now 10 months off I need help. My hormone tests are normal nothing seem wrong with it.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

bugraham posted the same question previously on another thread.
    The link to the post I included contains information on the tests that I suggested.

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. @bugrahan -> You may want to put in a request for a consult with Jack ->
    info@kruseatdestin.com
    https://kruseatdestin.com/1-hour-skype-consult-september-2020/

In preparation for that consultation, may I suggest - A Patient History

Stratify your findings into: urgent, critical and needs improvement

Quantify your health history - Where have you lived, for how long,
    • Latitude, city, state, country, zip code
    • Did you symptoms progress from location to location?
    What were the environment(s) you’ve lived in:
    • Are you sleeping (at home) or are you working (at the office) in an nnEMF toxic soup? Have you had these environment(s) tested?
    • Is there mold in your “home”, apartment, or wherever you spend most of your time?
    • Have you been “exposed” to viruses, bacteria’s, which maybe currently “dormant”?
    What are your “health practices”
    • Nutrition – what goes in your mouth
    • Exercise – when, where, what type and how much?
    • Recovery – what is the quality of your sleep?
    And a bit about family history specially your mother's, her mother, etc.

Looking Forward...
    Grandpa John

5. bugrahan

bugrahan New Member

Thanks for your help but unfortunately I don't live in US and the dutch tests too expensive for my country but I got my hormones test there is nothing found anormally. Maybe checking pelvic floor ultrasound is good start...

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The hormone tests you got, are likely very few, far between, and individual tests are made at different times.
    DUTCH test checks a large part of the steroid hormone panel in one shot.

SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites, while conveying the body’s need for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce enzymes, hormones, and other substances essential for proper growth, development, and good health.

-------------------
    https://dutchtest.com/product/dutch-plus/
    Sample Report
    http://dutchtest.com/resource/dutch-plus-female-sample-report/
    Report Overview Video:
    https://dutchtest.com/video/dutch-plus-report-overview/
    --------------------

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  7. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Jesus these stupid dermatologists continue prescribing the poison. Sorry to hear, I´m PFS sufferer too. I´ve had good improvement though still not 100%. Focus on working Jack´s protocols (sunrises, circadian rythm, block blue light, Sun, cold, limit blue light...) you´ll feel better soon!! Full recovery will take long time IMO, but lets do it. You can pm for anything if you want. Much courage... take care

8. @bugrahan -> So let's start with what is known about Post Finasteride Syndrome
    • Gut Microbiota alterations
    • Vascular adnormalities
    • Painful ejaculation
    • Long-term memory processing issues
    As you may know, there is a short list of basic Dr. Jack Kruse recommendations (however, we will not stop there) ->
    He has laid out a nutrient "plan", a therapeutic sunlight "plan", a nnEMF mitigation "plan", a blue-light mitigation "plan", a movement (exercise) out in nature "plan", and a rest and recovery "plan"​

Dr Jack Kruse recommends: The basic nutritional building blocks starting with fatty acids, specifically DHA; every human cell requires it. When it is sparse, we loss cognitive function as well our sex drive. Proteins also require DHA for its phospholipid bilayer membrane; thus cold water “sea food”. Minerals are used with fatty acids and proteins to build every human cell; thus Dr. Jack Kruse recommends oysters. Enzymes are required in most molecular transformation; these are by plants; thus "sea weed". Nutrition void of these basic building blocks causes the human organism to “create” an alternative pathway (or rewiring) for building these essential elements; this leads to dysfunction.

Let's start with sex -> Don't do it. This may seem mean, but hear me out. Male sexual function is the "build-up" of testosterone and the reduction of estradiol. The build up of testosterone is typically easy (as long as you have functioning testicles), but the reduction of estradiol is not. Recently, Japanese scientists found with healthy competitive athletes, that it took a minimum of eight days after ejaculation for their blood serum testosterone levels to begin to recover. The longer the duration between ejaculation (past eight days) the better or improved testosterone levels. This understanding goes back 5,000 years in many "defensive arts" studies. The typical minimum duration between ejaculation was a month. Just think about it from a female monthly cycle point of view. Just ask yourself -> so when does she seem "ready for sex"? You guest it -> not every day like you or me. Nature's design for preparing your potential offspring is dependent on how strong and powerful you are.

Estradiol is a big problem for men. It causes all type of havoc ->
    So what can you do about too much Estradiol? ->
    Ok - for now, I will leave you with this much; however, from our list of Post Finasteride Syndromes, you can see we've just gotten started.

Looking Forward...
    Grandpa John

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    Pablo and caroline like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is one of the things that can take 18months to 5-6 years to fix.

If there is hypothalamic damage it can be life long.

Pablo likes this.
  10. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I felt totally broken from PFS in 2015 and I´m still not 100% so make the counts... 6 years. Thing is I probably lost first 3 and a half with just diet and- fortunately- some Sun (but too little and too much blue light and nnEMF). Last 2 and a half I´ve been doing more Jack´s stuff and noticed big improvement (still I did tons of mistakes and errors in this phase). Now I can have an erection and masturbate, but it feels like I need more stimulation and more time to orgasm, it´s weird. Morning wood it depends, generally if CT the day before yes (especially going 10 celsius or lower) if not no. With women.. I tried in august and didn´t maintain it up. Probably part of it was cause the androgen receptors are still somewhat fucked and also some "performance anxiety". Probably more on the former. So I´ll wait a few months before attempting sex again.

I have to highlight 2 weird things:
    -In year 2, during summer, I got big time into mindfulness meditation (about 1 hour a day, with Kabat-Zinn guided medits) + some sun and paleo (still not into Jack) and was able to have sex a couple of times. I did not orgasm, but at least I got it up for good 30-60 minutes and had some enjoyment.

-This year, just before the quarantine, for 1 month or so after floods I was getting into the river at 8 celsius (first time that cold) and I thought I was cured. Hard erections. I think in PFS the androgen receptors get fucked and CT kind of sensitize them temporarily or something. Lets see how this winter goes but I´m optimistic.

So... I´d add a ton of mindfulness meditation and cold to the mix. You may find your relationships with friends and family change a ton... since you have to change too.

I wonder how many people actually have this condition worlwide and which percentage of people taking the poison actually get PFS. I read an estimation that "even if the incidence of persistent adverse events is 3% to 5%, approximately 900.000 to 1.5 million men would suffer persistent sexual and psychiatric adverse events" (Dr. Abdulmaged Traish Phd.). WOW. 1 MILLION LIFES FUCKED FOR YEARS, SOME MAYBE FOR LIFE, JUST FOR 1 HAIR LOSS PILL WITHOUT PROPER WARNINGS AND SAFETY STUDIES. Ain´t this criminal behaviour?

Before the PFS I was heavy contact lens wearer for 8 years and, well, living the typical blue light nnEMF modern life. I guess this stuff may determine why some men are susceptible for the effects and why some seem perfectly fine. Are we epigenetically predisposed, mainly by our light and environment choices made years before?

@Jack Kruse for people suffering PFS would you emphasise any part of your protocols in comparison to other conditions or to the average Joe?? I read some people also had great improvements with CT, mindfulness and multiple day fasting. I´m curious of your thoughts...

11. Ok - @Pablo, may I suggest, please read -> https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/292541

I know as "men" our pre-mental-occupation is on sex. Nature's design it intentionally; however, just like "old people" whose procreational purpose is over -> you get to experience this eariler <- thank you medical doctors.

However, just as Jack stated above - I can fix "this is one .., in about 18 months to 5-6 years". That's a big price to pay for a little more hair.

Back to the entry that I tagged @bugrahan in -> There are many things we can do to improve our meat (biology). The mental stuff can help us as we practice the difficult physical stuff. Please consider giving the above a read; because, I plan to just move forward to the next steps.

Grandpa John

Pablo likes this.
  12. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Agree, to big of a price. Problem is, at least at the time I took it, the information wasn´t there. I wasn´t able to make an informed decision, like so many people, that´s the problem. The disclaimer said something like "temporary decrease in sexual appetite" giving the impression that you stop taking it and it goes away, and it said it was super infrequent, kind of 1 men out of 100.000 or less.

Probably they were mistaken by a factor of 1000, being very conservative, and also by not talking about persistent impotence, only "temporary" (I´m not even getting into the neurotransmitter imbalance, mental disorders, depression, suicides... which are obviously worse). I have reason to believe they new what they were doing and manipulated statistics and research just to make $. When you let people who sell stuff make their own safety studies about the shit they sell, its what you get. We got exactly the same in Telecom with nnEMF´s

I appreciate your writings :)

13. @Pablo -> I would be mad as hell. You were lied to, betrayed, for profit.
    https://www.pfsfoundation.org/
    Organize and sue the manufacture(s).

Pablo likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Finasteride is 5aR inhibitor.
    It lowers or inhibits 5a-DHT
    I suspect that the men who developed PFS used enough finasteride to suppress their 5a-DHT below certain threshold.

Smaller doses of finasteride are mostly used by men trying to save their hair.
    Larger amounts of finasteride are used more often by those who use supplemental testosterone.

https://pcos.com/webinarhormonetestingnow/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  15. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I´ve focused on healing and my studies... didn´t have energy left for court, ldocs, lawyers...

I was thinking about suing Merck AFTER I recover. But.. if I think it in cold... wouldn´t that be totally stupid? Shouldn´t I sue them now, that I still have some- though much better- sexual symtoms? Hmm... I´ll ask some lawyers. They destroyed several years of my life, and are destroying many other lifes. I´d need a doc that actually recognizes the syndrome and makes my diagnostic... Can I do it without much time waste? Hmm...

It could be but I´m not sure. Me and many others had some issues WHILE taking the poison, but the big problem and huge hormonal crash came AFTER DISCONTINUING IT. Couldn´t it be that the androgen receptors had to become super sensitive while we were taking the pill and had super low DHT, and then when we stop taking it the receptors get relatively "flooded" with the hormone and that´s why the system gets crazy? I don´t know. I don´t know the biology.

16. Do what you can for those suffering from this poison; but only within you means <- only what you can afford <- not just financially, but want you can afford emotionally.

I don't want to sound all "spiritual", but hate & anger toward "those" who injured you is the Energy-in-Motion (emotion) you will need to muster up to heal yourself.

There two things you may want to consider
    • Forgive those who have injured you -> let go of your feeling(s) to "get even" -> while still doing what is right for those still suffering
    • Choose to take your Energy-in-Motion (emotion) to heal yourself
    Life is not fair princes
    Grandpa John

Note: We will incorporate meditations -> more on getting it "hard" to come...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    Pablo likes this.
  17. @bugrahan & @Pablo -> Let's go into a little detail -> Sunlight Therapy.

As you know, your sunrise therapy is most critical for programming all your hormones. Make sure you do not expose your skin nor eyes to another light before the sun rises -> this includes your devices. This first light exposure sets your biological clock, light is at the top of Dr. Jack Kruse's protocols.

May I suggest, fully exposure yourself towards the sunrise. The moisture on the ground or grass will conduct Earth's voltage. You are positively charged; you need Earth's negative charge. Human myelin sheaths begin in your feet and travel throughout your body into your head. These myelin sheaths conduct not just electrical potential but photons. Allow the light to enter your eyes, look up, down, to either side. Spend time in each eye location, allowing the light to hit different aspects of the back of your eyes. Feel the chill of the morning over your body, allow the chill to move up your spine and into your head. With your palms relaxed at your sides, turned towards the sun, take a deep breathe through a partially open mouth to a count of around eight seconds, then exhale gently through your noise. Your chest is high, your shoulders rolled back behind you, your feet are hip width apart, your knees slightly bent, your hips directly under you, your lower lumbar is in a natural curve. Take 15 deep breathes through your partially opened mouth, exhaling naturally through your noise. You can forcefully inhale, but calmly exhale. When you have completed 15 breaths, take a powerful complete inhale and hold it, squeeze the muscles in your pelvic floor, drew you belly bottom to your spine, move & feel your "energy" move up your spine, push it into your head, focus your attention to the middle of your head and squeeze. Hold your breath, squeezing as hard as you can. When your body's had enough, let go, gently exhale, allow the "energy" you pushed into your head to flow up out the top of your head, breathe in deeply and exhale gently. When you're ready do it again, do another for a total of three sets of 15 breaths. When completed, become aware of how your skin feels in the morning air again. While keeping your focus on the mild of you head and the sensation you pushed there, allow yourself to be grateful. There are two ways to do this -> (first) think of tangible things you are grateful for, (second) think of those in our life you are grateful for; your goal is to feel gratitude <- this is healing. It is the Energy-In-Motion (emotion) that has the power restore you. As you inhale, imagine you're pulling up through your feet - Earth's energy into your body; when you exhale imagine you're returning this energy back; with each inhale, imagine you're able to pull more; with each exhale, see with your mind's eye your energy moving deeper and deeper into the Earth; allow it to completely fill the Earth <- you are connected.

Grandpa John

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    Pablo and JanSz like this.
  18. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

People often say, in context of addictions and mental health problems, that iboga in days or weeks "resets" the neurotransmitters and hormones like would usually take months or years of good habits. I think it's legal in Spain. You could try microdosing it.

Research it carefully. It can be dangerous if you overdo it, but that's usually if it's a dose that's so psychoactive you won't be able to walk (and if you have heart problems that would show on an EKG or high liver enzymes, too). Microdosing's safe. An active metabolite stores in the liver and gradually releases. That can build up to psychoactive amounts if you calculate the microdosing schedule too liberally so it cumulatively builds up in the liver; (I think) since the rate it's released is hard to predict exactly, if you overestimate that, a gradual net build-up in the liver could increase the amount that's released and it could get trippy maybe for a few days until you adjust the dosing schedule. That also means you could intentionally build the metabolite up in the liver slowly to trip a little more and more each day for weeks if you're consistently dosing that net buildup amount. :thumbsup: And playing with that would be how to find the dose that's how psychoactive you want it. It probably doesn't need to get psychoactive to rebalance neurotransmitters and hormones, but if a sub-psychoactive dose doesn't work for that for you, you could wait about a month (I think) for the metabolite to fully be released from the liver and then calculate a higher dose for a single strong trip (that could last two or three days until you're normally functional) that would probably do something for the Finasteride effects.

And research interactions with other chemicals and foods; it's safest to do like an ayahuasca "dieta" of very simple fresh meat + simple starches while the metabolite's in the liver. I say "safest" to be cautious because I don't remember specifically for iboga but alkaloids can interact dangerously with foods that someone might assume are harmless because they normally eat them, like tyramine in cheese, beer, cured meat, sauerkraut interacting with MAO inhibitors.

I think I remember there being testimonials mentioning strong and long-lasting improvements in libido for people who had long-term sexual side effects from SSRIs.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/raffael’s-journal.22980/page-2#post-291479

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    JanSz, Pablo and John Schumacher like this.
  19. What is most important with all psychoactive therapies -> is the therapist's experience and willingness to spend the time working through the therapy session. This is a big commitment of energy and time. Each psychoactive substance requires different skill sets from the therapist to walk the client through the session(s) and followup. For example: mushrooms require a minimum of eight hours for each session plus a week intense followup with once a week of followup afterwards. The therapist will have helped the client identify "things" to be "worked on" or if you will "worked through". These are typically, emotional structures, memories, which must be dealt with compassionately.

Grandpa John

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    JanSz likes this.