1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Post ct session in warm water?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Karlosis, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Karlosis

Karlosis New Member

Does hopping in a hot tub or taking a hot shower after an ice bath negate the benefits of a CT session? Or pose any possible dangers?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd imagine it would stop beta oxidation

Lahelada likes this.
  3. Karlosis

Karlosis New Member

Thanks boss! Just ordered your book on amazon. Looking forward to reading it on the beach in Florida over the break. cheers

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GOING NAKED IN THE COLD RESTARTS THE PILOT LIGHT. GOING OUT IN THE SUN IS EVEN BETTER.............

Why does cold work? Let me introduce you to Mr. Carnot.

Carnot showed us a few hundred years ago how any heat engine works. Did you know your cells have hydrogen heat engines in them called mitochondria? He showed that the best way to increase the efficiency of ANY heat engine was to increase the difference in the temperature from the heat source (matrix) inside the engine and the exterior surroundings. This is why Cold Thermogenesis works for most mammals who are well as the lady shows us below. It does not help people who live under the power grid in a thermostat protected environment because their heat engines become atrophic with NO seasonal temperature variation. The hotter an engine can run the more efficient it is to do work. People who stay inside run the serious risk of having CHRONIC WIDESPREAD MITOCHONDRIAL COLONY FAILURE because their colony of hydrogen heat engines atrophies and cannot make heat. This idea has guided engineers for 200 years but it still seems to perplex doctors/people who treat indoor zoo humans. Watch 16:90-18:00 of this video to get the idea loud and clear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_zrKyLemfg

5. David Colquitt

David Colquitt New Member

I changed my mind three years ago, after a stroke, about everything I had been taught. I believe most of what Jack teaches us but I call BS on the biggest lie of all time. You see I became an alternative cosmology thinker; no not a flat earther. If the observations do not agree with the model, either the model is wrong or needs modification or you need more data. Read the article "Curvatious Observer" on my blog: http://www.thecontrarian.com.au/?p=12
    Tell me, nicely, where I am wrong.

6. Karlosis

Karlosis New Member

You are changing lives brother! Thanks for your time and your wisdom. We hear you loud and clear!

7. shah78

shah78 Gold

either way, you gotta spend more time outdoors. so who really cares!!! :)