1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Post-covid symptoms

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Tfreeman, Jan 17, 2022.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You are overweighted, have super high fasting insulin, are tired.
    -------
    Keep in mind one fact. (Because your doctor may miss telling you this).
    You are not able to lose weight even if you start eating very little.
    In order to lose any weight, you must first get insulin somewhere below 10. And keep it there for a rather long time.
    So, the same food, the same (very small) total amount of food, if you eat continuously (in very small portions) over the whole day,
    will keep your insulin high
    and prevent your body from using your body weight as an energy source.
    that
    will keep you fat and tired. (Lack of energy).
    ----------
    The video above (post #38) explains the process.

It is positive that your pancreas is (still) able to make all these high amounts of insulin.
    Currently, your time is limited by how long your pancreas will last making these high amounts of insulin.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Thank you for finding this textbook page of Ritchie Shoemakers diet. That is the one my doctor has recommended for the CIRS detox. It was my first appointment with him, so I think he had some good suggestions like this diet and IV therapy. It makes me happy to know that there is potential for a lowered insulin on this diet, because the mold has caused a steady increase in weight gain since living in a mold/water damaged building in 2017/2018.

John Schumacher likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Tell me more about CDS.
    When have you started using it?
    Where are you getting your information from?
    How are you making it?
    How are you making it that it is not too strong or not too weak?
    How are you using it?
    Where are you buying ingredients? Links

All this is new to me.
    CDS - Chlorine Dioxide Solution.

6. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I haven't tried the CDS yet. My covid symptoms are almost fully better now besides the fatigue and brain fog which I already had before covid. My oxygen saturation and blood pressure are normal, but tachycardia got worse from it. I know many people are developing POTS from covid, and I already had it, so it definitely made my tachycardia worse. I'm nervous to put the chlorine in my body, honestly. Not sure how I will react.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Hi Jan, I use these two components and make the CDS myself, you can buy it ready too but I prefer to make it fresh. It does not keep too many months so it is more effective and also cheaper.
    https://www.amazon.de/Algin-Salzsäure-chemisch-500ml-Glasflasche/dp/B01LZNV1UU

https://www.amazon.de/Algin-Natriumchlorit-1000ml-HDPE-Flaschen/dp/B01LXJBOS8

It is very easy to make! Just buy Andreas Kalckers book "forbidden health" and read up about it, and in the book there are clear instructions how to make it. The book is really nice.
    Here is a link with some videos of his in English;
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?.../search?q=Andreas+Kalcker+English&FORM=RESTAB

I used it first time many years ago because my father was trying it. Then i forgot about it, but now in this corona times I discovered it anew. I have used if when I have felt a little sick, or one can do a protocol with it to help parasites, viruses, mold, infections, many things. It is all in the book :)

8. Inger

Inger Silver

my sister was exposed at work to a corona positive patient and she felt a little sick after so I gave her a bottle with CDS mixed with water, enough for one day consumption every hour. She drank it and said it made her feel so good and got better in just one day! She was impressed.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

It destroys the spike protein.

I would personally be way more scared to take a corona vaccine than CDS :eek:;)
    but that is just me :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

This is what it say on a ready made CDS on amazon for sale in Germany, it is approved for drinking water desinfection. It is not dangerous at all used properly.

- - - - - -
    About this item

• Ready to use: Hanse Pro chlorine dioxide solution is a highly efficient disinfectant solution. It does not need to be activated. The product is ready to use.
    • ✓ Ideal for drinking water disinfection: CDL is approved for drinking water disinfection in Germany and is very often used due to its simple and fast effect. It is chlorine-free, low corrosive, pH neutral and highly effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi, mites, spores, algae, legionella and much more. Due to its high purity, CDL (= Chlorine Dioxide Solution) kills germs more effectively than conventional disinfectants.
    • Fresh production: Hanse Pro chlorine dioxide solution is almost neutral in taste. The solution is always freshly produced. The goods will be delivered to you at least 7 days after production. You will receive the Hanse Pro chlorine dioxide in a brown glass bottle plus a LDPE pipette. This ensures easy dosage. The brown glass bottle keeps the chlorine dioxide fresh and protects the valuable ingredients.
    • Wide range of applications: Hanse Pro chlorine dioxide solution finds many applications in the home and private sector and offers protection against germs and bacteria. It is an ideal companion for crisis prevention, on holiday, hiking, camping as well as in the car or caravan.
    • Quality made in Germany: this high-quality product is manufactured and bottled exclusively in Germany under high quality requirements. BAUA-Reg.No. 95481, Hanse Pro chlorine dioxide solution 0.3% is a biocide. Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use (English language not guaranteed). Hanse Pro chlorine dioxide solution should be stored at temperatures between 2 °C and 8 °C.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

12. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Wow, Inger! I just bought this book and am already hooked.

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 10.11.10 AM.png

Inger likes this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

Thats awesome :):) if it kills mold it might really help you :)
    It is also really great to use if issues with gums, inflammation etc. there are so many uses for it, it should be in everyones counter :thumbsup:
    and i have used it several times and never had any negative issues except if you take too much too fast you might get nausea. So it is great to follow the protocol and not take too much at once too fast in the beginning.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

tachycardia
    heartbeats faster than usual, greater than 100 beats per minute.
    ==============
    Most people (if not close to all people) are (extremely) very low on potassium.
    That is if you compare that to people who lived before agriculture was invented. Say 12000 years ago.
    To prevent finding that, (and loose lucrative income), the Health Care invented
    potassium testing and inserted that test into very commonly done
    Metabolic Panel (14), Comprehensive
    I am talking about
    001180.pdf (labcorp.com) which may find a problem when you are already in ICU
    That way, almost all think that they are ok with potassium (and do not pursue this)
    (My story for many decades).

To check your potassium status you want
    potassium RBC

That test was previously shown on Labcorp website, now I cant find it.
    I still had it done when written on script.
    that test used to be

202314 Potassium, RBC

You can still buy it, for cash.
    https://www.walkinlab.com/products/view/potassium-rbc-blood-test

upload_2022-1-21_8-57-54.png

If you have a hard time getting this test
    for a few days, you may want to try
    two teaspoons a day of this, and then check your pulse

Amazon.com: Potassium Bicarbonate ( 2 lb.), Natural, Pure, Food Safe : Health & Household

Potassium Bicarbonate ( 2 lb.), Natural, Pure, Food Safe

///////////////

two teaspoons

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I'm nervous to put the chlorine in my body, honestly.
    =============================================

Chlorine Dioxide. ClO2

One Chlorine two oxygens

When it gets into your body (stomach, skin, intravenous) (no lungs)

Chlorine will find Na, Nitrite, and become salt (NaCl) (minute amounts of highly refined white table salt).
    The two oxygens will do all the work.
    You will have more available oxygen (that happens also to be in the right place).

oxidation, anti-oxidation

That is why (on the post above, post #55, Andres Kalcker does not hurry with vitamin C, (which is anti-oxidant).

////////////////////////////////
    @DrEttinger
    @John Schumacher
    Andres Kalcker is probably the first guy who advice being easy on taking antioxidants.
    What say you?

17. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Testing for glucose is a wasting time and money.
    Especially hard is wasting an opportunity. (You use energy (that you have so little) thinking that you did something of value).
    The hardest part is that likely you did that on advice from your doctor.

If you want to know what your insulin level is, test insulin.

Right now, all you know is that your pancreas is still working.
    You have to do something to give your pancreas a break (once a day or on some longer periods).

Eventually, when your fasting insulin maybe near 10
    you may start thinking of getting
    75gram sugar, (insulin + glucose) five-hour challenge
    -------
    Note the 10 is not your ultimate goal.
    This is just a number that will start giving you hope.
    [​IMG]

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

PG/E2 ratio?? | Page 7 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum

Back then I was not aware much of how all this worked.
    Just was lucky enough that the doctor wrote me the script when I asked for it.
    He just wanted me off his back.
    Eventually, he threw me out.

Make sure that you figure out all points on your spreadsheet, so you know where you stand.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    In 2008 I was 68yo.
    In 2008 within 2 months my change in insulin happened due to drastic diet change.
    Note my
    fasting insulin=2
    note that
    fasting insulin=8 was too high
    note that
    when the doctor looks at fasting insulin 17 it is still ok (fort him) (and his son in college).

[​IMG]

I was diabetic type #3
    my max insulin was 123

after two months my maximum insulin was 27
    but doctor (if he would do the test at all) would tell you that you are ok up to 112.

[​IMG]

upload_2022-1-21_13-37-58.png