1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Possible CT struggle due to 5g?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Luisa88, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

I just started doing ice baths once a week (I did go from face dunks and cold showers so skipped the ice on chest) and I feel like they are messing with my system. I’ve only done 3 total for 10 minutes each.

I am lean but was doing them for fatigue and anxiety. It seems I’m worse and my liver is sluggish. Is this likely detox or possibly because I’m in Perth Western Australia and 5G is rolling out as we speak.

I tried taking a b vitamin (desperation) and that induced severe anxiety (I am prone to supplement intolerance and poor effects).

Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if it’s something to just push through or back off whilst living here

2. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

How is your redox? Remember redox before detox. So if CT is causing detox you aren't ready for then no good. Are you eating high fat and high protein prior to CT? I think this is sooooo important when you're lean. Indoor CT I always do in the evening which induces the best sleep. Outdoors in the sun I do after lunch or bfast depending on sun and temp. Maybe shorten the CT session to only a few min as well.

3. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Thanks Liesel,

Probably not eating enough fat before actually. I was doing them at midday and then lying in the sun. After I would crash for an hour - completely fall asleep like a die off reaction. So I think you’re right.

I think my redox must still suck. I’ve been doing AM sun for the last 2 months, changed my drinking water (donut hole), eating more seafood than ever, take progesterone, being very careful with light where I can but my job is pretty stressful and under fluorescent lights and lots of medical equipment so figure I’ll take a while to improve my redox.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is not a possible...........it is what it is. CHANGE it by altering how you think about it.

Keep doing new stuff your old self would never do.......this is how N =1 change happens

Optimal health is a choice.......choose wrong and you can lose. What you choose also chooses you. You are creating the new you through your new choices, even now. If you want the new you to manifest well choose wisely my fellow Black Swans in training. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1nGPM9yHA...

You can’t get better in the same environment that made you sick. Some people are toxic and draining.

Cut them too.

Today’s Black Swan PSA: Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.

[​IMG]

5. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Thank you. I hear you. Loud and clear.

6. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

Good reminders for us all to remember. Thanks Jack