1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Poor sleep = low melatonin which is a proxy for dopamine.

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Acute Sleep Loss Induces Tissue-Specific Epigenetic Alterations to Circadian Clock Genes http://bit.ly/2u1yj0d

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Adolescent Changes in the Homeostatic and Circadian Regulation of Sleep bit.ly/2tgcuI0

drezy likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy New Member

Thanks. My favorite guy in the whole world is going through adolescence.

You got a chance to give him good tips during his grandma's consult in the last couple minutes. I really appreciated that.

I always kick his butt outside in the AM for 30 minutes and demand that he take his shirt off.

My little guy grew taller and burned off 13 lbs of baby fat during the last 2.5 months. He sees how this all works and can never unsee it.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Alex97232 likes this.