1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Poor blood circulation in the extremities

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jamie Ward, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

Hi guys,

Firstly, thanks so much to @Jack @Jack Kruse for pulling together decades of research so us non-medical professionals can benefit from all the info. This is truly an exciting new part of health and wellness and I am privileged to be a part of it. So, thanks Jack for all your efforts.

Also, thanks to al you guys for the amount of time I see you guys putting in with one another. I hope the day comes I am equally as knowledgable and can return the favour back to the community : )

Now onto me... I posted on the FB group a few days ago:

I got some good responses, but I thought I would turn to the forum for anyone to help. I have had heaps of bloodwork so if you think any marker would be useful info then please ask me if I have it and I can post.
    I had a really low CRP of 0.04. My Cyrex autoimmune showed up for arthertic peptide, which was interesting to see because I use to get a lot of joint issues before I lost all my weight, although I'd say this has 99% gone now.

I also had extremely high liver enzymes. I haven't got to the bottom of this yet but I think it could be down to my bodybuilding style routine as I have seen two studies showing this. In a couple of months I am going to take 2 weeks off and retest.

The main concern I wanted to look at though, as I mentioned in the FB post, was coldness in my extremities. This has always perplexed and I am not to sure what is causing it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

Jamie

PS - Bloodwork attached

Attached Files:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your circulatory system can be affected many ways by many alterations in its atomic lattice. Since these are the tubes your blood plasma drives through this can alter the charge contained and delivered to tissues via the blood. RBC's have 4 key frequencies in the UV and IR absorption pattern that is contained and stored in porphyrins, hemoglobin, and water. If your circulation is bad as you imply you need to understand how th eAI is affecting the charge in plasma and in the tubes that carry it. The tube story is covered well in Pollack's book. The Charge story is covered well in Roeland van wijk's book and in many of the physics lectures on youtube by Feynman on QED specifically. QED details with electrons and light interactions. You need to understand this science......but you can recover this by adding electrons to your lattice and getting UV light to assimilate it hold that charge well using the photoelectric effect which is the center piece of QED theory.
    Lack of UV to the RPE photoelectrically via the particle portion of light lowers ocular melatonin and lowers the DC electric current during wakefulness and lowers melatonin on the pineal and slows the alteration of serotonin to melatonin using the wave portion of the photoelectric effect. These are the biologic pathways that help regenerate the abilities that you have lost.

Let me give you an example........an artery with calcium in it.......has very little charge in it compared to a normal artery that works perfectly fine with CT. A bone with fat in it has little charge in it. The power to do physiologic work in this case is tied to the amount of light present in each tissue. Each tissue in us has a different charge capability because of the amount of electrons each tissue is built to have based upon the proteins and amino acids that contain and the electrons and light they can capture and use..............look at this picture below.

[​IMG]

Example: The picture above shows osteoporosis, two fractures, and an aorta (vessel) calcified from a lack of UVA/UVB light assimilation in the skin and plasma that lowered Vitamin D3 and the Vitamin K2 cycle. Both D3 and K2 are made after light collides with other lipids that absorb UV light. That light photo-chemically changes to form the D3 and K2 chemicals that direct calcium to the proper tissues. K2 phenol rings allow it to absorb massive amounts of UV light from cells in the circulation. With a lack of UV light chemicals lose their direction and deposit calcium in arteries instead of bones. Light is the most powerful drug we have.

Sean Waters, mamadell and seanb4 like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As a body builder the number one issue is likely where you are working out........blue light vs sunlight will destroy your tubes and affect the charge in water to deliver energy to your tissues.

4. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

Hi @Jack Kruse

Thanks for this insight. It is a little over my head at this stage, but I have just ordered Pollack's book as I had been wishing to read this anyway for a while.

I think lack of UV makes a lot of sense given that I live in the UK. I am making a more conscious effort to get outside now, limit harmful artificial exposure and have ordered a spectra to help with the complete lack of UVB I am getting.

I hope soon I can come back and be able to understand the nuggets of information you gave me :)

5. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitolab.com

Did you get any closer to finding a solution to this issue?
    Also in my twenties, well built and have normal blood sugars but terrible circulation; purple hands and feat in the cold and red in the heat. I also get head rush easily.

these symptoms disappear in sunlight, but only temporarily - presumably just while the UV increases nitric oxide-induced vasodilation.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jamie the June webinar should have explained this to you now. I don't think your underwater now.......now you're surfing the waves.

7. Linz

Linz New Member

Josh,
    I had Reynauds symptoms and beginnings of carpal tunnel - numb fingers some mornings. CT improves light collection ( have you read 4th phase of water yet?) and after starting CT (take care to use gloves/ keep feet out of the water etc) and spending more time walking barefoot and walking/swimming in the sea at every opportunity my symptoms disappeared completely. It wasn't overnight but the Reynauds was there one winter and gone the next. UK too.

My daughter had Reynauds symptoms as a student living in a top floor city flat but they disappeared when she came back to our rural home in the holidays.

In the north you need cold + good water + fish to maximise UV collection

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitolab.com

Yep, I've read fourth phase of water. Funnily enough, when I ct my hands and feet don't go purple. That only happens when I'm out. Maybe that has something to do with pressure of the water or the fact I'm lying horizontally in bath...

I'm with you on the water front. I've been having 1L San pelligrino a day now and lots of vortexed spring water.

I leave the UK (1 way ticket) to madeira next week so we'll see what happens there.

caroline likes this.
  9. Linz

Linz New Member

Madeira is a really fascinating island. Hope you see some improvement there.

omegajosh and caroline like this.
  10. Jack Love

Jack Love New Member

I think many seniors tend to have poor circulation and different ailments, as their bodies have gotten fragile over time. Hydrotherapy is a great choice to promote health and wellness, and works for various ailments. It works in the treatment of poor blood circulation also. You can invest in a walk-in bath tub bend that has the features needed for a relaxing spa experience and hydrotherapy.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Poor blood circulation is also a lack of sunlight.

Martha Barger, Sean Waters and seanb4 like this.
  12. Martha Barger

Martha Barger Martha Ray

Great thread for me Jamie as I have very cold extremities my nose, hands and feet especially at night when I am trying to get to sleep. My head also get cold but I think it is healthy not to cover or cap head at night.
    I am a newbie to the work of Dr. Jack Kruse and here at the OHF. I have primarily focused on more sunlight and avoiding ALAN (Artificial Light at Night) and I am hypothyroid and physically still am somewhat atrophied from a former health crisis, weight loss and inactivity. I have poor temperature adaption and poor circulation. I know very little about Water, Magnetism, CT therapy or gravity factors with health. Had been seeking health in food and supplements for the last 10 years... lots to learn but right now I am trying to decide on a height for Incline Bed Therapy. My local Musculoskeletal practitioners a chiropractor and physical therapist disagree on flat sleeping and I also have a shoe maker and comfort shoe advocate that disagree about zero drop and I am puzzled about that in relation to my feet. Very few good footwear choices today. I've wondering about my blood sugar Now which is 5.1 fasting A1c. Fasting glucose in 80's after a meal average 94... I had wondered if blood sugar was a factor. Was hypoglycemic as a teen (it was popular back in the 70's and then in my 50's I was 100 lbs heavier, had stressful work and was eating tons of sugar. Then blood sugar was high 90's so pre-diabetic. I know conventional ranges are poor indicators. I have multiple projects but right now working on information from Sophia Health Incline Bed Therapy Article, https://www.sophiahi.com/inclined-bed-therapy/ and Andrew K Fletcher's (UK) Incline Bed Therapy Video hosted by
    Patrick Timpone on his One Radio Network show Andrew K. Fletchers web site is Inclined Bed Therapy https://inclinedbedtherapy.com/

I am stuck with what incline to choose from a polyurethane MATTRESS ELEVATOR product that fits under ones mattress made by

Avana Comfort : Sleep-Support Bed Wedges, Elevators & Pillows
    https://www.avanacomfort.com

I am concerned about 'detox' from 6" rise tilt in a 7" head to 1" food or if new product 5" with a 4" rise on our 80" bed one may be more comfortable than the other... I am the princess and the pea when it comes to sleeping comfort all my life I have had to have everything cool, dark and quiet. Only in the past 10 years I cannot get to sleep if I am too cold especially my feet which seem to get colder when I lay down flat sleeping on my back with socks on.
    Incline Bed Therapy is supposed to be good for cold feet and many other heath benefits or what think you all?

UPDATE on 1 3 20:

I bought the Avana Comfort twin 7" Mattress Elevator to try out on a Relax the Back adjustable bed in a guest bedroom been using about 3 weeks and like it so far. I do slide down in it a little during the night and it negates the adjustable benefit to that bed. No matter as I do not need the adjustable features right now.
    Will test it out longer as I still wonder about polyurethane foam even with the cotton canvas cover and whether to try to the 5" on other beds. It came in compressed and it had no chemical smell so I was happy about that.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  13. Martha Barger

Martha Barger Martha Ray

I like the idea 'like a lot of ideas' but not the expense of those units plus the amount of water. My next water project is to get a whole house water filter. We have a small RO unit installed in our kitchen and last year I even I bought a whole house water filter but could not find a plumber who said they could do it with the layout of our home... I use a shower filter but it does not filter fluoride. It is still a project of mine but have to find smarter or at least less lazy plumbers. I also have concerns about the pipes that get our water to our home... that is a very long story. A smaller tub with jets might be better fit for us if I can get our water quality improved.

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Blood cells can only fit single file in capillaries. Think this has a lot to do with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  15. Some years ago about 10 my core body temp was hovering around ~97. Cold all the time.

Started cold immersion and lots of fish and seaweed (more raw than cooked) and core body temp is 98.6-99.2 degrees. I wouldn't have believed it if you told me that 10 years ago. Hands and feet still cold during the day but at night they warm up nicely. It has taken a year and I see improvements over last year. CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE

BE PATIENT
    BE PATIENT
    BE PATIENT.....