1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Polymorphic Light Eruptions - photodermatosis

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by LisaLearning, Jul 21, 2015.

1. b612

b612 New Member

Thank you, Jack.
    You make my life more interesting.

2. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

I've been grinding up prawn shells and feeding them to the girls (by which I mean chickens, not children), but putting them in the soil in my greenhouse also makes sense.

I'm still reading and thinking about the Trental (as a separate issue!).

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

If someone has a better way of crushing oyster shells, instead of using a hammer, I'm all ears...

Curves and Linz like this.
  4. Camelx

Camelx New Member

HI! I see this post is pretty old. And what am I doing wrong? I just found out via PubMed the other day what the doctor thought was saltwater allergy (yes seriously) I was between 9/10 years old. At my grandparents cottage 20 years ago now. When I first got the "Sun eczema" when it comes. It comes at the same place every time Every year first. I do morning sun. I blueblock. I do some IR. I eat oysters and pretty much what's in your book. The pulpcations doesn't come before after 2-7 days of sun exposure. This summer it's not that bad. But still on my fingers and back and front of hands.and tiny on the arms. Itchy as... I think it's weird because I was so young. Spending time outside. No cell phones. Very little television etc. And that it starts at the same finger every time. There has to an answer ? I've been bugging my mind like crazy. Taking vitamin k2 mk4. Eating lots of fish and veggies. Broth and meat etc. What can this be? I don't itch it anymore. Because I know I'm doing it worse and inflamed then. But it is truly annoying when you feel like you do everything right. And it just doesn't give any answer. They only thing I can think of is that I live in Norway (Bergen) with little sun and long winters
    I'll attach the link that made sense to me about this and a photo of my areas. Or marked text. Thanks in advance Link to were I read it here:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063367/ kind regards Camilla Rønhovde

Attached Files:

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Camelx and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Yup. Thank you, Jack, so many times over. After following you and your wisdom for several years now, my many years of allergies to almost everything have fallen by the wayside. Biggest changes came to me after last Summer when I really pushed it on the sun exposure. Last Fall, skipped my usual slide into "allergyness"--first time long long time, no supplements needed--amazing--the boot never dropped. Now, Spring and heading to Summer, even after a nasty dark Portland Winter, grabbing all the outside time I could through Winter, and now, my allergies seem to have vanished while my friends continue to suffer--sad for them, locked tight into the AMA "wisdom" of steroids for everything.
    Thank you again:
    You are The Man.

7. Camelx

Camelx New Member

Thank you for replying. And this even when the blood tests shows good vitamin D levels? And getting sun every day. I'm going to read the link throughout. (still a bit newbie) so please bear with me. Thanks again for your reply :)

Alison N likes this.
  8. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I seem to have the same issue.. my vitamin D is 48. I spend about 5-6 hours most days in the sun, including about 30 minutes of sunrise time.. After 3 days of CT/sun exposure I've developed these red spots... and more of them the longer I stay in the sun. Maybe this is where hybrid tanning will help me out.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

MT-2 injections?