1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pollen allergies getting pretty bad

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Matty_M, May 9, 2015.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, but I think it works.

I've been feeling pretty good lately, as my overall health is definitely improving. I'm doing CT nightly (around 30 min near 16 degrees C), grounding, sleeping 8 or more hours, waking up more refreshed, avoiding fake light when its dark (and using my red glasses at night and gamma rays while under fluorescent lights in school), and drinking over a just over a gallon (about 4 liters) of ice cold water daily. I'm eating autoimmune protocol (toying around to see what's an issue- now I've gone all-out besides ghee and egg yolk- no eggs, nuts, seeds, dairy, nightshades) epi-paleo and have been taking a lot of the supplements for leaky gut (coconut fat, probiotics, prebiotics, l-glutamine, Mg, Zn, CoQ10, bone broth, and betain hydrochloric acid because it seems my stomach acid is still low) and those for cortisol issues (B complex, ubiquinol, Mg, L-carnitine, D-ribose) because my cortisol index showed it very high. I am working on increasing the fish bone broth, probiotics & prebiotics, and incorporating meditation/mindfulness.

However, I am having issues and constantly feeling uncertain.

One of my number one goals is to not have a stuffy nose (sign of autoimmune stuff I think?) by the time I leave for Bosnia and Herzegovina. I think most of optimal will come with this, but I'm not sure.

The pollen in my area recently has been pretty bad, and it's definitely affecting me a lot (stuffy, stuffy nose, itchy throat eyes ears sometimes), especially as I've been sleeping in my backyard to try to be further from the EMF in my house and grounded. When I wake up my symptoms are horrible, and progressively get better through the day. I feel as though the antibiotic from a few months ago definitely contributed to this (leaky gut?..). Would I be better to sleep outside and deal with the allergies, or in my room on the third floor. I would sleep in the laundry room, but I am pretty sure it is moldy, and it also causes me a stuffy nose.

Also, now that it's getting towards summer, would it slow my progress to include some carbs (sweet potatoes, plantains, berries, etc.)? I believe I have done pretty well with the Leptin Rx, as my carb cravings have almost vanished entirely, but I don't want to slow my progress. I saw in some thread that nutritional winter until one is optimal can be very good.

I'm also strongly considering getting a radio/microwave shielding tent from here http://www.radmeters.com/HF-Canopy-pyramidal-for-single-beds-from-NEW-DAYLITE-fr.html . Do you think this would provide benefit worth the money? I am willing to spend the money if it could truly benefit my health.

So thanks a lot for your help. Any advice/direction would be appreciated very much.

- Matt

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I use a Bionase unit. Really makes a difference with the heavy tree pollen allergy down here.

Can't get the pic to turn the right way!

20150214_121937.jpg

3. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

This looks pretty interesting. How does it work?

Also, I'm really curious on where to focus my attention to get to the roots of why my immune system is so overactive. I just am not sure what I can do, besides what I'm already doing