1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

point 8 on redox rx ldl cholesterol above 200??

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by lawrencep93, Sep 7, 2016.

1. lawrencep93

lawrencep93 New Member

Is this meant to be correct?

I have been told my ldl is extremely high at at 200-215 from my last 2 tests.

If ones redox potential increases should their LDL go up as well?

I am not overly worried about my LDL numbers as they are mainly larger particles from an old particle test.

just interesting reading LDL needing to be over 200 seems high to me

Joann likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. 100%
    2. LDL is high because your cells are stressed and the first thing a cell does is raise LDL cholesterol to make steroid hormones to respond. Steroids like Vitamin D3. Different solar spectrums are needed to complete the photoelectric catalysis to biochemical substrates for action. So a rising LDL means you lack the sunlight to power the change.
    3. Answered above in 2.
    4. I don't worry about numbers I worry about trends in labs. They are far more illuminating.
    5. LDL over 200 30 yrs ago was a nothing clinical event. Today it makes the doctor react with a Rx pad and the patient is left feeling if I don't take this statin my doctor thinks I will die or become injured. Since I gave up my power to know because I allowed my instincts to be usurped. You must regain that power.......by becoming informed why your doctors have been systematically misinformed by a paradigm that is broken and up for sale to the highest bidder. Today researchers can give any drug trial the results it wants by methodology and creative use of p values. It is not that hard to gain the system in science these days.