1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Podcasts Dropbox Collection

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Rubicon, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

I wanted an easy way to access in one place all Jack Kruse podcasts/talks that are freely available online, so I created a collection of all that I could find and placed them in a Dropbox folder. I shared the folder here:

tiny.cc/JackKrusePodcasts

If you have a Dropbox account, you should be able to add the files to your Dropbox at the above link. Alternatively, the files can be downloaded directly to your computer.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Thanks Rubicon This makes it much easier. I was searching on Itunes but you seem to have a few more here. I vote this thread to get pinned mods. It would be a shame for this to get buried for newcommers in the future.

3. Chanel

Chanel Gold

Thank you for this Rubicon, so cool to have it all in one spot!

4. Thanks!

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  5. findinghealth

findinghealth New Member

6. That's very kind of you, thank you.

7. DLO

DLO StarFish

Now I wish all the paid podcasts were done on mp3 and organized :p Some if them are video only.

8. htw

htw New Member

thx ! it will be update ?

for BLOG I use Pocket (app in store) go air-plain go on TTS and listen :D

Jim Laird likes this.
  9. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

I've been adding new podcasts as they're released.

Pocket is great for listening to blogs text to speech :)

Mike David and WalterNL like this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Pocket can be used to listen to blogs, or you can copy the URL of the blog on talkify.net

Mike David likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is the latest one:

12. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Carl and I listened last night and it was excellent! The look on Naudi's face when you kept dropping those truth bombs...priceless! Carl looked over at me and I could see the tears welling up in his eyes when you talked about getting out in nature and connecting to the sun and earth to heal. If only people would realize just how powerful the healing benefits of nature are. I know what it has done for me and I have seen what it has done for Carl. I never had any doubts though. It's kind of difficult to get this message across to others over the internet, but one months ago, Carl would not have been capable of doing this, even though he has made tremendous progress because he has not failed to connect to Nature daily. The uvb here is increasing and just over the past few weeks, he has been regaining more strength and balance and his swallowing is getting better now too, along with his motivation. So, we lost a very old tree last week when a strong line of winds came through and rather than hire a tree company to come in and clean it up, Carl looked at me and he said, "I've got this." He has no idea that I snapped this photo when I was laying in the sun yesterday and keeping an eye on him. The power of Nature! :love: carlprogress.jpg

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome, Rose :) :) :) :love:

LOVED the Podcast of Jacks too, just listened to it....

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  14. htw

htw New Member

Great podcast ! but slim hamster was on his car and he was talking ...... in his faraday cage o_O 2h
    next time Jack, sad to him to go CarMode ;)

15. Jason36

Jason36 New Member

Thanks for this!

16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Perfect. I found a new one the other day with Justin and was delighted. New ones are the best!! :)

17. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

Thanks Rubicon! I have a couple podcasts with Rubin and Ted Achacoso on Jason Pratt's show saved on my HD at home. Where should I upload them so you guys can access?

18. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Is Vermont coming out any time soon #impatient ;)

Essentially Evan and Debntx like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I bet soon......

Richelle Jones and ScottishEmma like this.