1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Please help, I stink!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by agatha, Mar 27, 2012.

1. agatha

agatha New Member

Aargh, during the last few days I have started to smell really bad. I'm not sweating much and I've never had a problem like this before. Has anyone else had this, will it go away, what can I do...

2. agatha

agatha New Member

I forgot to say - in underarm area. Could this be a toxin dump?

3. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

I think so. My pits are stinkier than usual, too. I'm taking it as a positive sign.

4. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

YES. Toxins. And if it makes you feel better, I've been using natural deodorants for years, but still battled the stink if I wasn't vigilant with them ... but in the last few weeks (since CT?!) I am not stinking at all anymore, even when I'm sweating up a storm. This has GOT to be good news!

I use coconut oil mixed 50:50 with baking soda, fwiw. But if that's not heavy enough while you're pouring out the stink, I've found that Tom's & Burt's Bees natural deodorants work well.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

6. agatha

agatha New Member

Thanks for these replies guys - I will persevere and hope it settles down.

7. agatha

agatha New Member

I don't stink any more:D Must have been a weird detox thing.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

@ Agatha I haven't used deodorant of any kind for 12 years and I don't stink. Let all those toxins out and don't even use natural products. What is there MUST come out.

9. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

I remember this being a side effect that showed up in some people with Atkins- could it have more to do with ketosis than ct?

10. agatha

agatha New Member

Oh that's interesting Gina - quite possibly.

11. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Weeks 2-3 LRX I was foul! Pit smell that I was fearful would linger in rooms after I left...it was really nasty! And my breath was just disgusting. My poor husband didnt want to come near me...lol. I even went a bought regular heavy duty full of horrible things deodorant for when I was in public.

I think the pits are a lymphatic drainage/detox. Also had sweat in the groin area...another big lymph area. The breath was definitely keto. Bleh.

Week 4 I was fresh as a daisy :) Thank goodness!