1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Please discuss side effects of Chloroquine

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JanSz, Mar 20, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please discuss the side effects of Chloroquine
    and
    when and how to use it.

Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  2. Duchess Sunshine

Duchess Sunshine Wanting to Migrate south.

good question...

3. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

Well. Methlyblue blue is a cure for malaria also.. would it be the same mechanism in MB as in Chlorquine that is helpful in reduction of symptoms from this virus?

I have homeopothic MB and regular in my house. My daughter had a cough no fever My husband also a cough, both getting worse no fever. We have not been officially exposed but we know people who have tested positive.. do I try the MB? It can’t hurt I mean it’s great for the mitochondria in general .. any thoughts out there

Ariste Reno likes this.
  4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Jim Laird likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not really sure how to go about it, and how to develop the format of answers,
    but on the latest webinar, Jack has stressed that he has no problem with us posting (good) information but he does have a problem in referring to him as a source of that information.
    That has to do with the (fact) that Jack's advice is often unorthodox from pov of standard medical practice.
    -------------
    He also mentioned that he practically stopped posting on this board, and refers us to follow him on twitter.
    One reason may be that he wants to help everybody, members and others.
    Wich would imply
    that referring to his advice on twitter should be acceptable.
    --------------

Helio Silva likes this.
  6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

thanks JanSz - didn't hear latest webinar