1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

my thoughts exactly.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

I do try to connect with many members.

With many in PM and voice conversations I hit this point where I try to politely frame it as follows:
    "At your latitude I have every indication that I'd have horrendous blood pressure, beginning stages of atherosclerosis, dizzy spells, probably Lyme, and who knows what."

I think I may just change it to:
    "At your latitude would be fuuuuuuuuucked."

Both statements are just as true.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I will keep you posted @shah78 ... Once the logistics are sorted out... If not i will go and hide in the jungle until the immigration finds me! :)

Gina R and shah78 like this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

the jungle is great too. i had a fabulous experience in a middle of nowhere conveniene store bathroom. three stall urinal arrangement. Carlos, the cab driver on the right. me in the middle. and Jesus Crist /buddha /calmness to my left. that was really cool. :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    caroline, drezy and Michalis like this.
  5. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Are you going back to PDC?

6. Gina R

Gina R New Member

I've been curious about Belize too actually.

shah78 likes this.
  7. shah78

shah78 Gold

If you lie on the beach it's a great vacation.But you have to sit in the water until you get the "cure." :) good luck.

caroline, Rena3 and Sergio Valadez like this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

i will need an escape location at some time in the future as well. :(

caroline likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

no location is permanent now I suppose........ We will need plans B,C,D etc.

Lahelada, Sergio Valadez and shah78 like this.
  10. Michalis

Michalis New Member

CT + Sun you mean?

shah78 likes this.
  11. shah78

shah78 Gold

actually,no...very little ct effect from 80 dgree water........ just a huge leveraging of the UV and a large faraday effect if fully submerged

caroline, Michalis and Bob Stirling like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

One of the smartest comments on this forum un 2019.

Lahelada likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More people need this level of thinking.........

14. shah78

shah78 Gold

level of DOING!!!!!!!! :) ........ level of RETUNING TO NATURE!!!!! :)

caroline likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

forward motion ....even when laying on our back in the sand - or the ocean!

I guess our thinking is in forward motion .....our body - not so much!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Once you make a massive change in your life ......and it does take it's toll at the time, You become so energised by all the possibilities that you were so scared of before.

The future is so bright because you liberated yourself from poor beliefs and wrong biases and being just plain scared of things that could go wrong.

Of course, things can go wrong wether you stay where you are or forge ahead and explore all of life's possibilities.

As my guy has a habit of saying ......become a mountaineer and achieve heights never dreamt possible!

The best possible thing is ....we have Jack Kruse packing our parachute!

Dave Key and recoen like this.
  17. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

My airBnb is an extra room at a language school. They helped explain circadian biology in espaƱol...the look on his face went from terrified by the brain damage of blue light, RF... to relieved by how to hack it! Lol

shah78 and caroline like this.
  18. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Today I experienced the amazing Quantum yield Shah78 mentioned in his post about sunning while being in the Yucatan water. I paddled a board past the seaweed and jumped in for a while. I left the beach in the best mood I have felt in a long time, must have made a lot of dopamine.

shah78 and caroline like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dave - Have you met Shah? I wonder if takes his tub everywhere with him???

Anne V and shah78 like this.
  20. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Lol not yet but I will soon. I booked a room on Isla Mu in two weeks. I also just canceled next week in Playa so I can move around more.

caroline likes this.