1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Johnny DeMarco

Johnny DeMarco New Member

How was PDC? Is there social unrest in Mexico? I'm heading to PDC in March, so curiuos what the political climate is like there

Gina R likes this.
  2. Rena3

Rena3 Gold

It is fine! I feel like the current administration is doing its fair share to strike fear in Americans. Let me put it to you this way- would you go into the sketchier parts of NYC or Chicago and tour around? Border state problems are happening 1000 miles away from the tourist areas of PDC. Use common sense as you would anywhere in a foreign country. Stick to the well- traveled areas and you should be good. We never felt unwelcome or got a side glance. Everyone was lovely. (Then again, we didn’t do any bushwhacking this year, as we have been known to do.)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Johnny DeMarco and Gina R like this.
  3. Rena3

Rena3 Gold

We spent a day there- it was nice that we could walk there and we enjoyed it for hours! Jardin Del Eden cenote was absolutely gorgeous. Dos Ojos also was amazing... and super cold! Next time Sac Actun and Tankah...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    caroline and Gina R like this.
  4. Gina R

Gina R Silver

Is this Jardin Del Eden? Looks like Esmeralda Beach in north playa which has a small cenote in it. Is Jardin Del Eden different than cenote Eden? I was in cenote Eden today!

caroline likes this.
  5. Hilda Labrada Gore

Hilda Labrada Gore biohacker, health coach, podcaster

Hey, Rena3! I'm in Tulum just now and loving it. Will check out the cents you mentioned. I hope to stay for the retreat in PDC, but I need a roommate. Are you staying? And do you happen to have room for one more? Let me know! Thanks in advance!

Gina R likes this.
  6. Rena3

Rena3 Gold

I’ve just returned, sad to say. I think Gina R was looking for a roommate? Jardin del Eden and Eden are the same cenote.

Gina R likes this.
  7. Gina R

Gina R Silver

Hilda and I have been been buddies for a couple years:) Yeah, I was looking but can't afford even sharing a room at the Hilton right now:( I'll go up there for a day to hang on the beach outside there and hopefully meet some people there:)

Hilda Labrada Gore likes this.
  8. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

9. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

BD travel

OptimalSkr likes this.
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

the bus is a rip off at 208 pesos. :( how much for a shuttle? 800?

11. Rena3

Rena3 Gold

Follow up after PDC: Improvements made for "six weeks benefit" on the nose. Allergies resolved, clearer thinking, etc. Sadly, these improvements didn't hold beyond that. We are heading back down in a couple of days.

Gina R and drezy like this.
  12. shah78

shah78 Gold

i recomend isla mujeres greatly over playa. the beaches of Isla are far superior, the weather is better despite the small distance, the water is much calmer, and the sand in the water is vastly softer. you can spend 3 times the hours immersed in the water !!!!!!! playa is a fine vacation. Isla is the place to cure!!!

13. Rena3

Rena3 Gold

I will definitely check out Isla Mujeres. I used to vacation there way before health issues were even on my mind. It will be interesting to see it from a different perspective/objective. Thanks for the advice!

Gina R likes this.
  14. shah78

shah78 Gold

lot more nnEMF, but the sun and magnetic water are the same. :) for the last 65 million years.

Sergio Valadez likes this.
  15. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Lot more nnEMF in Isla you mean? Population density?

@shah78 Have you been around the border with Belize at all ? If yes, what do you think in terms of nnemf, population density and magnetic fields? Towards Xcalac lets say... it seems pretty empty and possibly a good place for someone to get the redox up and kick start the healing process?

upload_2019-2-11_23-12-21.png

Gina R likes this.
  16. Michalis

Michalis New Member

17. shah78

shah78 Gold

no knowledge about belize. i don't leave isla.when you have been sick for 35 years and you cure /beat the beast, you don't consider leaving. as paul newman said about cheating on joanne woodwood: "why would i eat hamburger out, if I have sirloin at home.":)Isla is "quantum kobe filete mignon".:) !

Michalis likes this.
  18. shah78

shah78 Gold

why not just book a trip to Isla,a known, recommended commodity, and stop endlessly searching for something new. ? Isla is "joanne woodward".! :)

19. shah78

shah78 Gold

prove me right or prove me wrong.:) i did it with Dr. bat shit crazy.... I did the experiment, and proved him 100% spot on correct! you do the same. come to Isla and sit in the water with me.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Sergio Valadez likes this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

Drops mic?

shah78 likes this.