1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

the photoelectric effect,when leveraged by the water of the chicxulub crater in a body with enough dha and no flouride is ALL you need. good luck

Gina R, GringoPerdido and Phosphene like this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

There,I just wrote the Yucatan RX. (above)..... addendum: better to go in the summer ,double the UV!!! The winter is a wonderful "vacation". the summer is a fucking cure! and the second summer is a heteroplasmic lowering orgy!!!! google: the movie CACOON. I'm living in the movie Cacoon.:) 35 years of cfs/fibromyalgia gone in three weeks. Disclaimer:i sit in the water 6-11 hrs a day when the water is warm enough. You have to sit in the water!!!!there's too much nnEMF in the Yucatan. You need the faraday cage! as well as the chicxuub crater magnetism. Jack pulled this "Yucatan/photo-electric effect/magnetism/dha/flouride" idea out of his ass, and damn it, he was 100% right.:) :)

Alex97232, Emma C, Gina R and 2 others like this.
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

I was headed for dementia for sure. "dr bat shit crazy's" theory saved my ass and brain. :)

Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

I like your avatar! I miss my cold tub! :)

GringoPerdido likes this.
  5. shah78

shah78 Gold

I cured my cfs/fibro in Progreso. I did "feel "the crater more in Progreso than in Isla Mujeres.but it's really windy in progreso. makes winter water time difficult. Progreso is very cheap, but Isla is so much more fun.(for now). you can sit in the water so much longer on Isla. you don't get so tired fighting the waves and wind.isla beaches are world class. progreso beach is just middling at best.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

there are very few tourists in progreso.1/10 the english spoken. everyone speaks english on isla.

7. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Thanks for replies shah78! its great to hear stories from people who are living the lifestyle and can offer advice for us on the other side! So you are on Isla Mujeres - have you tried playa, cancun and tulum and then decided that is the best for health? I think a lot of us are trying to navigate the potential culture/lifestyle shocks vs. the benefits of the Yucatan... And for someone like me the Chronic fatigue it can be hard to plan and navigate a huge trip/move - but I have come to a point where the pain of staying outweighs the risks of going.....

Gina R, Phosphene and Nancy Hampel like this.
  8. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

I have been following the weather down there and have seen there is lots of rain (October) mostly rain and clouds all days ---- I read that this is the "rainy" season -- but there is probably more UV that comes through the clouds then up here near Michigan now! lol

So you are just chilling in the ocean all day?!!! Cool - ya have seen lots of increases in the cell towers and from reading online the government is hell bent on bringing technology to the Yucatan

Nancy Hampel likes this.
  9. Nancy Hampel

Nancy Hampel New Member

Hey all...I am also following the weather.

Can you get in the water (is it warm enough) in November? I had been planning to come next month but reconsidering. I am lucky enough to live and work in virtually no EMF or wireless in Idaho. But need some sun! And on a budget. So weighing it out...better to go this fall or wait until more sun. And thoughts from those with experience? thanks!

10. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

The ocean water's fine year round.

The sun is a little underwhelming near Dec 20, but even Nov 15 it still reaches over 50 degrees elevation. The lowest daily maximum it ever really gets down to is 46 degrees. I'd recommend suncalc.org to check that: https://www.suncalc.org/#/20.6123,-87.0337,6/2018.11.15/12:33/1/0

Right in PDC there is a shallow cenote pool next to the beach that's open to the public for free. I spent time there last November and found it very beneficial. Soaking in cool deuterium depleted cenote water + sun + being in the crater is really great.
    Cenote pool as seen on google maps: https://www.google.com/maps/@20.6486531,-87.0514749,275m/data=!3m1!1e3

Tim Walsh LAc, Gina R, shah78 and 4 others like this.
  11. Nancy Hampel

Nancy Hampel New Member

Thanks Rubicon (Avoiding Equilibrium!). This is helpful info. And I did not know about the free cenote in PDC.

Rubicon likes this.
  12. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

It's a pretty cool spot. You can sit at the spring where water's flowing out of the ground, lay on the sand for some sun, go into the ocean, and repeat.

[​IMG]

There's actually a deeper pool as well a few steps back in the jungle that's good for swimming (northwest from the big shallow pool). The deep pool can be seen as the little break in the trees Google Maps.

13. Nancy Hampel

Nancy Hampel New Member

Rubicon: Cool. Is there near the Esmerelda beach (I think it is called)? I was looking at an airbnb near there.

Rubicon likes this.
  14. shah78

shah78 Gold

Isla mujeres has much less rain than pdc or cancun. quirk of nature. :) i've spent about 55 -10 hr. beach days in the last 60 days.

Phosphene likes this.
  15. GringoPerdido

GringoPerdido New Member

If you’re renting a car beware!

Take these notes into account:
    https://www.gettingstamped.com/renting-a-car-in-cancun-mexico/

I went with Thrifty. Will let you know how it goes. They seem to have the best reviews on orbitz. Orbitz has free cancelation too.

Also chatted Lloyd and he recommended (if you’re not used to heavy sun):
    - a wide brim safari style hat
    - zinc oxide sunscreen

I want the full benefit without burning too hard. :)

Gina R likes this.
  16. GringoPerdido

GringoPerdido New Member

For those worried about montezumas revenge, having some Enterosgel may be helpful. Stops diarrhea fast. Of course the best remedy is avoiding any water that’s unfiltered including salads, ice cubes, etc.

Gina R likes this.
  17. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Anyone have ideas on a place to stay in PDC? Trying to make it to the member's event this year, but cannot afford the all-inclusive resort that is suggested to stay at...A house share or similar would be great with others looking to go to the event!

Sarahsolarpowered likes this.
  18. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Thanks for all that info! Do you mind sharing the name of where you stayed for $80/night?

19. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Have a good trip @RobInDC Let us know how things go with the weather, seaweed, and all other things! Cheers

20. Great chat this morning! I think we might get a couple other ppl who want to go in on house share.

OptimalSkr and Gina R like this.