1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. ah, ok, that sounds encouraging. I'll deffo be stopping by there to try it out. Did you have a dizziness condition, like vestibular? Or was your dizziness a symptom of some other disease?

2. Im trying to project some living costs for an 18 month stay in central america, does anyone know the rough daily cost of eating Epi-Paleo Rx style? In somewhere like cancun? At home, here in the uk, it costs me approximately £12 - 20 per day depending. All fresh, nothing tinned or processed. No beer.

3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

So I buy directly from Mexican (Mayan) Fishmongers called Pescaderia's ... one of them is in a restaurant called El Camello Jr in tulum near me.

They charged me 155 pesos per kilo of Rubia. Whole fish.

I asked for Fillets, but asked for them to put the Heads in a bag for me to make a broth with.

2 kilos cost me 310 pesos. Which is about £10 to 275 pesos, so I guess £11, £11.50...

transferwise.com

If you move here - get this card ^. It's a money exchnage service that has a debit card/ mastercard.

Keeps the exchange rate at the global rate (Banks usually dock 10-15% off for their profit on every purchase or withdrawal) and also doesnt charge Fees for Purchases or Withdrawals.

The Transfer service I use to pay Rent. The fees are usually miniscule, £3 typically for an international transfer.

Saves me sooooo much money. Probably gives me back an extra 15% of my pay packet each month.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

If you shop at Chedraui or supermarkets or whole foods stores... expect to pay similar as per UK or sometimes more :( cause it's all imported and taxed high

Matt Fowler likes this.
  5. Thanks Sean, thats some really helpful info. I just hope I can get over there before the vaccine passports come into full force - otherwise ill have to dig out my water wings...

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I have a Question for the thread.............. anyone here got hold of Bulk orders of Agua Del Piedra or other Good Water that is high Calcium, High PH (Deuterium depleted)?

This water seems to be really making a difference to me right now. The typical Cristal that is just RO Water is ok but really demineralised and not good enough.

7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Ah you still got time yet. I don't believe everyone is going to buy into this Vaccine shit quite so easily. There seems to be a grumbling and growing resistance to the next steps being implemented. However, there is a massive acceptance and apathy.

It's like a 50/50 split between Zombies and actual Humans.

But I try to manifest the resistance - have faith.