1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

I only get in the water once or twice a week at the moment, and for a few hours each. Are you still doing the all-day-every-day plan? How long until you expect to be sufficiently healed and can do with maintenance dose only?
    I don't think I've been negative on the yucatan. Yes radiation is high here but no higher than anywhere else in the world I've been. 4g towers and 5GHz Wifi routers are just ubiquitous everywhere now.

Radiation is low in Puerto Morelos from "Desire" resort to the North, as I said. Only 3g there. Same goes for the outskirts of PdC, where I've been staying (the gated communities such as Jardines de Mayakoba). Today I'm in the jungle outside Tulum and radiation is relatively low here too.
    Yes might take you up on that soon! :) Still giving Tulum another shot as I'd rather be on the main land if island living can be avoided. But I'm open to it.

Michael CULLEN and shah78 like this.
  2. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

I read on one of these threads here that cristal is deuterium depleted water, is that the one you mean?

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

i don't have any desire to "maintain".. the more water the younger i get......i'm in the movie "Cocoon".... i think i can improve until i peak at age 67...then i will hang on like quantum wiley coyote on the cliff with the claw marks :)... ... why would anyone want to just "maintain"?... maybe this is why so few get better, even in the yucatan..... their goals are way too limited.... maybe being an ex, reformed, endurance ironman , ocd type triathlete has worked to my advantage. :)

MegaMan likes this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

let me repeat..i am healthier today than in highschool or college. sitting in calm,84 degree water was the key.... time in water is the x axis.... health/youth/hormones is the y axis. google: the movie :Cocoon....... 1984.... that's me... don ameche..... he had to leave earth.....i just have to sit in the yucatan water. :)

Dean6789, John Schumacher and MegaMan like this.
  5. Thank you for sharing @shah78 -> It must be delightful !

("sitting in calm,84 degree water was the key") ->
    If I'd tried doing that, I would most likely require a brain transplant. All I know is 50 years of 12+ hours 6 days a week of working as hard has I can; living within and doing without. I've had to budget just to get enough to be at the "Silver" level membership on @Jack Kruse forum. No complaints.

I'm very happy for you !

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@John Schumacher
    I am selfish.
    Please do what you doing. Do not change.
    I was waiting long years to come across guy like you.

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. shah78

shah78 Gold

i have no idea what you mean. would enjoy knowing.

8. shah78

shah78 Gold

living in mexico is half as expensive as living in usa. :)

9. Dido mate !
    Very few critical thinkers.
    I've also looked for "a long" time (50 years) really isn't that long
    I appreciate your friendship <- Thank you

JanSz likes this.
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

the summer and its uv14 is the quantum special sauce... the water is calmer and 4-5 degrees warmer. i got 100 solid beach days in, in a row during summer 2019. 10 times the healing power of winter. hands down.....

11. Beautiful !

shah78 likes this.
  12. Is it still worth coming to the Yucatan if your disease wont let you get into the water? I have a dizziness condition that means I cant swim, float, or get buffeted around too much by waves etc. Or would somewhere more rural/emf free be a wiser choice? any help on this would be excellent. @shah78 @Sean Waters

shah78 and Sean Waters like this.
  13. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

absolutely, I chill on my rooftop all day and I feel fucking amazing. Went skinny dipping last night with a girl from Chicago but bar that I haven't been in the Ocean in weeks lol

Just work the protocols when you get here and do some detoxing. Max out your DMinder app 20k iu's everyday if possible and you'll get better an better

shah78 and Matt Fowler like this.
  14. Wow, excellent! Are you grounded on your roof top though? And are you in a built up area? Electrical pollution seems like it could be my number one problem (along with natural light deficiency).

im currently doing the leptin protocol, how easy is it to get all the grass fed meat/butter? I imagine fish is plentiful as its right on the coast. Thanks dude

Sean Waters likes this.
  15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Well it's concrete frame so I guess technically I am, but I mean I don't notice it.

Yeah theres a few other Condo complexes around. It's not perfect but I'm making big progress all the time.

EMFs are a big deal when your redox is shot. After a year or so out here and some good work on your body with some protocols you'll be good as gold and start enjoying life again.

To get to 100% perfect it's gonna take years. But as soon as you arrive you're gonna feel better, and then month by month you'll slowly see things disappear and then become ungrateful for your progress and be chasing little things that won't go away. But they all do eventually - it's just impatience.

All takes time mate. Long term Vitamin D Levels above 80mg/ L for several years, all year round, will get your immune system back in shape.

Don't wait too long, you're only delaying it!!

Matt Fowler likes this.
  16. Thanks, you're giving me some good incentive. Is it possible for Brits to stay in Mexico for that long? Like, a couple of years? Im still looking after my old dog - his joints are fucked so I have to carry him around a lot. I made a promise that I would stick around until he passes, so Im probably looking at around september time before I can commit to go abroad. Otherwise I would already be there!!

Sean Waters likes this.
  17. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

6 months and then leave to costa rica or belize or US... then come back in and do another 6 months.

They've been asking more questions recently, but it's mostly for Drug control as Yucatan is only place open so huge amounts of Drugs flying in to feed the Blue light toxic Zombies. Everywhere else is pretty much shut down so Party drug consumption (MDMA, Ecstacy, Ketamine, Psychedelics etc) has been far less I imagine.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Sorry to hear about your dog too man... that's why I've avoided buying one. Maybe when I'm older

19. shah78

shah78 Gold

that is the reason i stay on isla mujeres....almost no waves.that's why i can stay in water so long......i hate waves and wind......google pics of mia lagoon, isla mujeres........why do you believe the crater won't cure your dizziness?....i am much less dizzy.

Matt Fowler and Sean Waters like this.
  20. shah78

shah78 Gold

don't let your disease stop you from curing your disease. :)

Matt Fowler and Sean Waters like this.