1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

come to isla in augusr. we have four sides, so you can avoid seaweed.

Hannah Barrows likes this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

Dunning -Kruger ph.D level! do you realize how pleasant it is to sit in 84 degree water under85 degree weather, watching women in bikinis walk by? while you cure 62 year old diseases.......of cource you don't. ) :)..... google:dunning-kruger effect :) :)

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

the faraday cage effect is about 5th 0n the list of contributers to the water effect.I've come up
    with about 10.... there are about 9 other reasons to sit in the water.....not including the bikinis :)

4. shah78

shah78 Gold

i have plenty of time to compile lists whie I'm "wasting my time" in the water :)

5. shah78

shah78 Gold

you are the fourth person to accuse/belittle/trivialize my one pointed/fanaticism in pusuing optimal health on this forum, using only "quantum bellichek"priniples....it can only bedescibed as:the "superbowl champion of Dunning-kruger effect.///you can share it wth the three others. :) the prize comes in coconut, mango,or pineapple flavors.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  6. Hannah Barrows

Hannah Barrows New Member

With all of your Pats references, you may be the only one able to convince my Dad to come down to the Yucatan for healing.

shah78 likes this.
  7. shah78

shah78 Gold

that is hilarious!!!! but so true. i will try my hardest to ger him to save his life!! thank you for the opportunity.a quantum patriot,"patriot" intervention! OMFG.! :

Hannah Barrows likes this.
  8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

How many alternative environments did you try before the ocean 2 to 6 hours a day became your final solution?

I'm not belittling your solution especially since I already knew you're happy with it, I'm only 'belittling' the condition of society if you weren't able to find any other solutions to your illnesses.

But I also found your post here:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/come-to-isla-mujeres.20433/

and I remember Sean's rant about you being on the smartphone all day. At that time since I only owned a crappy Trifield I wasn't aware the power density is over 2.5 million mics into your hand and bloodstream using mobile data. If you applied that habit outside the water anywhere in the world for any significant portion of the day, I wouldn't expect you to recover from any chronic illnesses. If you're unaware both Apple and Samsung are facing a class action currently since all their phones radiate about five times their own ICNIRP standards which are already highly biologically destructive. I also saw Sean post a selfie couple days ago with an iPhone where its mobile data can never be turned off.

I've suffered from RF (crime against humanity) for way too long due to my prior ignorance.

It's not super easy to find a low RF environment (under 6 mics) but finding one would be irrelevant if you continue to expose yourself from your own devices for the length that you do. I'm quite confident no one in the world has to sit in water all day, if they wish not to, to be healthy.

shah78 likes this.
  9. shah78

shah78 Gold

Seriously? You are doubling down on your dunning-kruger fiasco :). Okay then here we go. You use the word final solution and water in the same sentence. Seriously you realize the water is about the best thing you can do in the world. A far cry from the final solution. I have used the power of the water of the chicxulub crater to gain 7 lb of muscle over the past seven months at the age of 64 employing 3 minutes of gym time six days a week. Where the f*** do you think the energy is coming to provide a 64 year old man with 7 lb of muscle growth? How about the" final solution "you talk about! :). And it should be noted, I didn't increase my calories. I just added 6 hrs of CT each week......I still can't understand what your point is. :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

You realize I never touch my phone. I use a clipboard for every minute I am on the cell phone. I am slightly forgetful to use my stylus so I do touch it to make pithy Facebook comments

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Even on a clipboard few feet away from you you're still getting up to 60,000 mics. Just because your baseline experience in life was one of disease and you feel immensely relatively better now, you've done yourself a lot of damage along with the healing over the years using the phone as much as you do.

Can't mince here as a real mito, it's self-abusive and also any company you have is inhaling your second hand smoke. I would prefer real second hand smoke to your phone's radiation.

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

Quantum facepalm! :)

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

As long as you know the frequency your phone's operating on is best at breaking down BBB. And if Isla's already filled with nnemf as you say then can't be surprised when AD symptoms appear, although it usually takes someone else to notice the memory loss first.

You could jerry rig a 10 foot selfie-stick with a 10 foot stylus as well. :whistle:

Personally like phones faradayed or over 40 feet away. :glasses:

14. Rena3

Rena3 Gold

Wanted to circle back since our 2 month experiment in Playa for my son-- since we've been back:
    - no asthma
    - dramatically improved allergies
    - no longer anaphylactic to dairy (!!!)
    - MARCONS gone

We have been supplementing herbals, but this was the tipping point!

shah78, caroline and drezy like this.
  15. shah78

shah78 Gold

"quantum rainman"."who's on first?":)

16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Which meter were you using?

17. Novah

Novah New Member

I was using the Trifield 2 at the time and it was giving off high readings all up and down the coast (where I visited), especially if in direct line of sight of a cell tower even if they were miles away; the towers are everywhere there, it's a little nuts. Readings would drop significantly as soon as the meter went behind a concrete wall or two. Now that I've got the Safe & Sound Pro 2 which is way more accurate and tends to show significantly higher readings than the Trifield, I know the readings would be higher than what I was clocking on the Trifield.

Saichi likes this.
  18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

What are your current daytime RF readings?