1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

The beach is hot. That's why you get in the water. With a long sleeve crew neck shirt and a big ass hat. Affectionately called a sombrero in Mexico. The water doesn't go over 86 degrees here. In Progreso and in Florida the water gets into the mid-90s. That's why Isla is special that Caribbean Sea flow.:)

Phosphene and Alex97232 like this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

Just yesterday a woman told me she was "chilled "in the water.

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

Why do you assume that I do not have severe EHS? If I look at the computer too much in a day I get the same headache I got when I was a 4 year-old watching The Three Stooges championship wrestling roller derby Bugs Bunny and Bullwinkle on Saturday TV. The same exact headache pattern. Ihave vomited from fluorescent lights flickering @school. I've been EHS for over 60 years. :) I don't understand how that stops me from going in the water and experiencing the best Faraday cage ever" invented by man" :) I would say EHS is an incentive to get in the water. But that's just me :) note: a black and white TV and eisenhower was president. that's one EHS sensitive dude!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Phosphene, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

in the summer i spend absolutely NO TIME on the beach between 10 am and 4 pm. why? because its too hot.I spend my time IN THE WATER> . "cool as a cucumber". :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Phosphene, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Interesting range. That's about where I notice the magic for me. In my notes I've got 9-13 as the region with the most "time reversal" for me biologically.

Alex97232 and shah78 like this.
  6. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

No wind?

shah78 likes this.
  7. shah78

shah78 Gold

much more wind/waves in the winter/spring

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  8. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ya what if its a particle moving through a wave. https://resonance.is/quantum-weirdness-replaced-by-classical-fluid-dynamics/

drezy likes this.
  9. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Phosphene likes this.
  10. In Voluntate Dei

In Voluntate Dei New Member

11. In Voluntate Dei

12. In Voluntate Dei

Thank you, so much appreciate you taking the time to give us so much info. on what to expect and plan for at the Isla. My daughter gets much anxiety if I tell her too many details, so I am just playing everything one day at a time. I am learning alot from all of you who responded to me and taking all into consideration. I push her, but I dont want to push to hard. I think she is already hard enough on herself. It is a great support to be able to communicate with you and others who can understand because she does not get much support from her siblings. Hopefully, I will get a chance to meet you at the Isla and other Mito's.

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  13. In Voluntate Dei

14. In Voluntate Dei

Yes Saichi, my daughter says the same thing. She wants to get out of this house, since we moved here 2yrs. ago and finally after this past winter I witnessed how she became a cripple. I knew then that I could not spend another winter here. But it is difficult trying to get things in order at home before we leave for Mexico. Even so, I have not stopped thinking about what you said. So I contacted a friend who lives up high in the Idaho mountains and she has invited us to stay at her cottage that is emf free. She also suffers from EMF. This may delay things a bit, but if she can get well enough to pull her own luggage, It would have been worth it. Thank you for your suggestion!

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

IVD,

If you haven't yet a Trifield meter is absolutely essential. In many rural areas cell masts are hidden in fake trees which can be missed easily if you're not looking out for them.

I've been microwaved so much I can't feel exposures under 6000 micros per meter immediately and 2000 micros per meter after 15 minutes if I don't have my meter with me in public.

16. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I rented a place on Isla Mujeres for a year, and also the upstairs unit (until January). If anyone wants to experience the quantum effects of the Yucatan, I will be glad to host you. I have a strict routine of sunning and it is easy since we're surrounded by beaches. There are coves where you can get sun nude. When it's hot I go snorkeling at the reef one block from my place.

I have DDW25 in stock. The bed has RF blocking sheets. Light is blacked out at night. There is a Shumann resonator for the bedroom. You can turn off all the electricity but the AC still works.
    Only 1 or 2 WIFI signals appear on my wifi search and RF is lower in the bedding areas. My body voltage meter shows a very minimal reading.
    If you want the ground floor unit, I will stay upstairs during your visit.
    I source local seafood and order organics weekly.
    Both rooms will be available from August 28 to September 17 while I'm in Argentina.
    Visit any time!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

totally awesome Dave ^^^^^^^

Sean Waters and Dave Key like this.
  18. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Hi @Dave Key I was looking to send you a private message about the rental, but it seems to be disabled on you profile...

19. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Email me at key.dave.15@gmail.com

20. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Found wild caught salmon at the Cancun Costco! The sockeye salmon has the lowest sodium between the choices...

Sean Waters, Marko Pollo and drezy like this.