1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

F
    Feel you bro. The same here that's why I miss the Poland and you all

Sean Waters and shah78 like this.
  2. Shah you've sat there for 4 years. You are retired. You got enough cash to make it last. Don't speak for others when you say "lots of talking, no fixing". You really have no fucking clue what it takes for someone to get to your position.

And thank god it works for you... Jesus, sitting in the water on your own staring into space for 12 hours a day in Mexico I'd fucking hope you had reversed 8 problems.

How can you not understand that where you sit might not work for everyone in the same way/ timescale?

Don't you know that some people are Uncoupled and do better with Cold? Or that those with EHS need COOLING and your luke warm water in Playa Norte might not be cold enough?

You saw me sit with you for 2 months... My Gut got better, but I was Still fatigued, still scratching in my sleep, and STILL mentally poor.

How come I couldn't stay for 4 years?... I ran out of cash. Unfortunately, I can't just sit there with a pension coming in.

Your ignorance is incredible. That's one thing that Isla hasn't helped for you.

We also know from the Q&As that both Jack and Melinda both didn't do good when they visited Isla. I also know others who have been there who haven't shouted and sung it's praises. But then some do ok, and some do good.

IT ALL DEPENDS. THIS IS THE QUESTION.

You can keep getting annoyed all you like - but the reality is this 24 year old girl is Fatigued and from a shitty EMF environment - just like I was - and she may come to Isla and feel overheated, depressed and not get results - just like I did.... She has completely different Mitochondria to you. She has spent 25 years of her life with Un-Myelinated Neurons getting fucking battered by nnEMF and Blue Light. Luckily, yours were Myelinated before you picked up a Smartphone or a Computer. So her tolerance to RF is going be very different to yours.

Also, You shouting at her to sit in the water ain't gonna do shit but make her feel even more broken and concerned for her health. #2 Friends is a bigger player than you care to realise... If she is alone on that island or isolated from her friends or people who understand her - how then will her Redox fair?... I certainly didn't feel good without a Support Network/ Circle of 6 and all I wanted to do was reconnect to my people back home.

BTW, that Water you sit in is some of the most polluted with shit an germs in the whole of Mexico. People pull up on Boats to playa norte and leave all their booze, cigars, piss and shit in the water.

When it is Christmas/ High Season the fucking RF there is insane because there are thousands of Cancun tourists sat around on Facebook and Instagram.

I don't actually think you even fully understand your own environment, or yours or anyone elses Mitochondria.

Keep getting angry bro. But, if she is EHS and Fatigued then she may have a real obstacle course before she feels good. OR she may do great. Understanding this is really important. Don't be ignorant to other people's personal context.

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

I saw you get out of the water every day 3 to 4 hours before I did and come home to use the internet in my house. You kept saying it was boring. I've got to go home. I never mentioned this in public until you bring it up today as some sort of Defense. Seriously? complaining on a jack Kruse Forum that I'm too intense about implementing/proving the theories of Jack Kruse. Google :irony :)

4. shah78

shah78 Gold

Okay so I live in an EMF shithole and I sit in polluted water.:) but despite all this "horror" I cure 8 allopathic diseases at the age of 63. Doesn't this speak majestically for the power of the water of the chicxulub crater? Despite living in the Mexican Riviera version of Detroit or Cleveland or Birmingham England I cure 8 diseases. All the diseases are older than you by decades :) Viva Detroit :) I don't think it was a coincidence or a miracle. All I did was use my "obsessive compulsive attitude "toward proving the theory of doctor batshit-crazy," Quantum Belichick." The nice part about it is that can be an unlimited number of :quantum Brady's." But Brady doesn't get out of the water after 2 hours. Brady, 199th draft pick in the 2000 draft ,sits in the water 8 to 10 hours a day until he wins the six Super Bowl ring. And counting. :) I think his wife accuses him of being obsessive compulsive as well :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  5. shah78

shah78 Gold

I would love to find a more pristine place. In other words Isla Mujeres 5 to 10 years ago. But the sun is the same and the water is just as calm as it was five years ago. And you can sit in the water as long as your mind will allow you. When you find this pristine idyllic place in the Yucatan please please call me and I will be there within 48 hours. :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

I would post the meme of Michael Jackson eating the popcorn looking at the movie screen but I don't know how to do that:) I'm too old.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Can't believe I'm about to get into this, but fuck it..............

Air my "dirty laundry" all you like. I ain't ashamed to admit I felt isolated and bored out of my fucking mind on that Beach.

Here's yours: You wake up at 3am and use the Computer everyday for because you can never hold down several hours of sleep. How's that for a good Sleep Environment?... interesting how others (myself included) have slept poorly at your place too?... But nope, nothing beats ISLA.

You spend almost every waking minute on your SmartPhone on Facebook talking shit like you are now and telling people to go to Isla.

I didn't have 4G, unlike you. So, I sat ALL DAY without a phone at the beach, while you scrolled Facebook. So yeah, I had to go back during the midday hours and speak to my family/ girlfriend when the UV would fuck me up - why, cause I was too EHS and Adrenal Fatigued to tolerate it - so I timed it so that I could speak to my FRIENDS when they were just getting up in the UK.

So what? That was my decision to make. And yeah, you couldn't see how social deprivation was affecting you and driving you to sit on Social Media all day at the beach. Clearly, it still is.

I think you are the one with social withdrawal mate. I think you are massively overestimating the reach of that beach you sit on, alone, everyday.

I tried to help you see that when I was there - several times. And you basically said Friends were just an "illusion"... interesting, when you thrive off Social Media isn't it?

You got some serious Myopia. And some serious arrogance to act like the way you do on here when people have serious health conditions and need sound advice.

I won't allow you to spout your shit on here unchecked when people are vulnerable and are making desperate decisions. Context is everything, and this is our job on the forum to help each other carefully and make sure people understand what they are doing.

I know where my focus lies.............. You might want to read "Dr Batshit's" new list seeing as you know it all so well.......... FRIENDS > ISLA.

Friends.jpg

JanSz likes this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

i sleep 7hours straight. now.it took a while! thanksfor reminding me how far I've come :) I would classify my sleep as "excellent" now. for any age!!!! any age!!!! It took 2 years!

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  9. shah78

shah78 Gold

quilty as charged. i do lots of facebook... too much facebook. that's why i invite people to visit me. but despite my facebook habit, the water of the chicxulub crater and the uv 8-13 cured 8 diseases. ... malcom butler intercepts the pass!!!!

10. shah78

shah78 Gold

that is one of the other benefits of being in the water. I only make calls in the water. I only facebook on the beach so dont fuck up my neck.

11. shah78

shah78 Gold

Yes, i sit in the water alone, curing 6 decades of disease. THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE /FORUM IS ALL ABOUT.no?

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

sitting in the water of the chicxulub crater is not "sound "quaantum"advice"? on a jackkruse.com forum? google :Kafkaesque.

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. shah78

shah78 Gold

time to go in the water.later.It's been fun. stimulates the hormones. and let's metalk aboutthe Patriots.:) peace

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you for presenting this situation rather clearly.
    Hitting nail in the head.

Sick person goes to an intensive care unit (ICU),
    his life is prolonged.
    Some people live years like that (including Peter, my next door neighbor)(in his 50's)(now starting his 4th year).

Do we really want this type of life?

Do we ALL really want to live in (glorified) ICU?

upload_2019-7-12_8-53-41.png

Sean Waters likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In my durable power of attorney, I have specifically addressed this situation.

upload_2019-7-12_8-59-50.png

upload_2019-7-12_9-3-27.png

16. Exactly Jan.... I'd like to be surrounded by Friends, and if I am gonna go to the ICU alone, I want to make sure I know what I'm getting into before I go................

JanSz likes this.
  17. shah78

shah78 Gold

i enjoy and learn from all my quests. you got me into higher fat eating. much appreciatedd. I eat so much less food now,I can do 21:3 IF now. am restricted eating has helped my sleep greatly. I owe that to you. :) :)

Phosphene likes this.
  18. shah78

shah78 Gold

My life on isla mujeres is akin to living in an icu.???????

JanSz likes this.
  19. shah78

shah78 Gold

More kafka! :) :)

20. shah78

shah78 Gold

Isla =icu ?Except for the UV 13, the water of the chicxulub crater, the bikinis, the curing of 35 years chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia 40 years of depression and anxiety,50 years of seasonal affective disorder and 60 years of pollen allergies and severe (dry)skin disease. Yah , they are the same.:) did I mention the bikinis :)

Alex97232 likes this.