1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Yup... this bird stays in the water cage!

Anne V, Sean Waters, caroline and 3 others like this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

Finally: ...... 1. the time in water issue. I've beaten that to death. :) 2. this obsession with Tulum. Tulum is the mayan word for "quantum healing failures" :) not enough "quantum yield" there. water is to rough and too much seaweed. Too far from crater. cool, chic, trendy place. =waste of valuble healing time.3.too much sight seeing. too much time in buses, taxis ,cars.....we are not here as tourists. we are here to heal our diseases. 4. the continued obsession with "biohacks" , not involving the water. "we are not in Kansas, anymore" we have the crater.!!! people are not using it. they are "biohacking"..... the water of the chicxulub crater leveraging the photelectric effect of the sun is not a "biohack". you don't "hack" the GARDEN OF EDEN!!!!!:) you can only stay in it or leave it ....the choice is ours.

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

where are you?

4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I didn’t have much luck in Mexico in December... but I think the signals around the holidays didn’t help and we stayed at a resort.

I do plan to go back and try again in the fall.

I am out on the sticks in South Carolina on my own little farm... staying in the water!

caroline and shah78 like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Do you know how many µw/m2 is on the beach? In the water your head's still exposed to those emfs right or are you swimming to a cove away from microwaves?

I can't imagine spending that many hours a day in the ocean, at my latitude it's 50F and for CT an hour total a day, 20 min after sunrise and 35 min before sunset. But if living in the water is necessary to keep your health problems from reappearing I understand. I assume you snorkel a lot and get to see a lot of interesting wildlife underwater?

Alex97232 and shah78 like this.
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

as i said.Maintenance is now 2 hours a day. but why would settle for "maintenance"."keeping my problems from reappearing":(

' when i can keep getting younger each and every day? maybe its an age issue. I'm 63 yo and I was sick for 35 years. even before getting sick, I never felt good. I want to "PEAK" at 68 years old. do you know what a fucking hoot it is to have the best skin, nails, hair, teeth,gums,sleep, bowel movements, body comp, erections, mood, no hunger, little thirst at age 63? this is like "shooting fish in a barrel." but you have to GET IN THE FUCKING BARREL> :) :)

KrusinWitchie, Anne V, Inger and 3 others like this.
  7. shah78

shah78 Gold

my water is 78 to 85 degrees year round. emf is not an issue at most beaches. i don't swim in the water. i quess i "meditate". i used to be an ironman distance triathlete. sitting in the water for 8 hrs is a hell of a lot eaiser than sitting on a bike seat for 8 hours. :)

Antonis, Jude, caroline and 1 other person like this.
  8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

If you're in paradise then stay there for sure. I know for my optimal I need at least two hours minimum of SG under glass, and boredom's never an issue with me when I can feel absorbing the most important nutrient in our lives. My family comes from northern latitudes and all my close friends are here in the north so this is where I'll stay but I know I'd be very happy in your environment too.

I'm aiming to get as dark as you once I get my solarium finished, blew my back lifting long 4x6 lumber couple days ago.

shah78 likes this.
  9. shah78

shah78 Gold

""MORE COOLING".....BINGO!!!!!! the physical cooling of the water, and the grounding effect of the water. gets rid of the oxidative stress caaused by the sun.

Sean Waters, Inger and caroline like this.
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

you write the answer, but refuse to believe what you write. :) because the answer is "boring" :(

Alex97232 and Inger like this.
  11. shah78

shah78 Gold

December is not the best time to come to the Yucatan. The quantum yield is much lower in December then in July. And the amount of tourists is over the top. It is much windier in the winter and the water is much wavier. Much harder to stay in the water. About 50% percent reduction

Alex97232, 5G Canary and caroline like this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

I think I've got it. You know those travel bingo cards parents give to kids so they stop asking "Are we there yet?"?

Shah's Isla bingo.

Contestants get assigned
    • a diving mask
    • long snorkel
    • waterproof laminated bingo card
    • wax pen
    The 8 hour "problem" can be solved by simply adding an animal, fish, or bird that does not exist anywhere near Isla to each row and column of the bingo card.

Then you can occasionally say "Wow! I never saw anyone get this far! You're almost there keep going!" about once every 2 hours.

Antonis, Alex97232, 5G Canary and 4 others like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Shah for stating that so clearly ......but will they really see/listen??????

light, water, magnetism - pretty simply RX .....but you do have to actively participate!

Alex97232, Anne V and shah78 like this.
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

clear and to the point :) :)

Do you really listen?
    Do you really have skin in the game?

Things are not always like they seem... people tend to complain... things does not work. etc... but they are missing the most important thing.
    You must have skin in the game. 100%. Jacks last Patreon post alert.

It is fine to not do it all, but do not complain it is not working, before you have even tried.
    Because that is just not fair to others. Think about it. You might have destroyed the opportunity for another person to heal because you said you tried and it did not work.
    And it was not even true. That is sad. I mean, go ahead and do whatever you want! It is fine, really!
    But be 1000% honest, always. :) :) :)

15. shah78

shah78 Gold

spoken by the woman who slept in a horse barn in northern germany ,...............during winter!!!! she is the president of the "stop talking and do" wing of the "quantum party". i'm only the". vice president" :)

16. I think you are a true testament to the commitment and amount of time needed to re-build. Plus, in your 6th decade, you have all of 60% heteroplasmy against you.

I think people need to take a leaf out of your book Shah, people should not judge the Yucatan based on 5 weeks, 2 months, or even 1 year... truly, after a 20/30/40/50 year life in nnEMF and Blue Light, how fair is it to give the Yucatan 2 months and judge it?

I applaud your commitment... and your improvement is hope for everyone looking to get South.

But I do think there is a little more to the story than just sitting in the Water. If you were in Poland you'd have no doubts how important it is to have people packing your parachute who resonate with every H2O molecule in your body.

Check the latest update on 6 best healers.......... #1 Sunlight, #2 Friends........... sits right above Water and Magnetism.

That is the focus of my next journey to Central America... the crater takes a back seat to #4 after Unflouridated Water... I will find and be around people I love and resonate with, or I will be alone and pack my own parachute.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I find it really interesting that friends has moved to #2 on the 6 best healers list.

Friends are so very important in our life but........ what if we are unduly influenced by a trusted friend? A trusted friend - but they do not walk in our shoes.......

I think we need dear and trusted friends absolutely for sure ...... but major decisions are 150% our responsibility.

Do we start to rely on our circle of six too much?

My circle seems to change periodically .... ultimately, I need feedback and discussion and support from people I trust - but the buck stops with me.

How many times have we been disappointed by someone we trusted.....?

Have you ever listened to a friend's advice and then realised you made the wrong decision based on that advise? The decision didn't come from your heart of hearts.....you farmed it out to someone else?

Do you have men and women in your circle? assorted ages?

Actually - I think we would be really lucky to have 6 trusted friends. I only have a couple.

Also - I worry about burdening friends with my issues. I know you need someone to listen at times - but that is a heavy burden for someone else to carry on our behalf.

I don't think I have written this very well....but it is a start. I have been thinking about this for weeks.

18. drezy

drezy Gold

Interesting just about every close friend I've made is older by 10+ years .

19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I think friends are extremely important... but don’t get caught up in the “WHO” is in this circle of six. Which specific people are in that circle. It is not how many friends you have because it will and is constantly changing... as people get sick or die... it will constantly change. It’s an endless circle... infinite.

I feel like it can be anybody... REAL LIVE PEOPLE! I think we get energy from the sun but we also get it from each other. I know I have to be around people even if it is just shopping for groceries.;)

It can come from talking with a random stranger, volunteering, going to the park or beach. Even just sitting near people and people watching. You don’t even have to talk. You are drawing energy from one another. It’s drawing that good energy from healthy living sources...

Here is my circle of six... sun, people, animals, water, plants, and the earth. It’s the giving and receiving of energy.

20. @caroline

Resonance is everything... like H2O.

When your whole circle moves in tandem like the Hydrogen bonds in Water, then you are all one flexible unit. I felt a taste of this in Poland and I can't forget it...

If a friend deceives you, disrespects you, wastes your time, then that person needs to be excluded out of the network like a Deuterium.

Alex97232 and 5G Canary like this.