1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Playa Del Carmen Megathread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Aug 8, 2018.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

i've been away from Isla ,4 of the last 375 days. you picked those days to visit. I' was SO BUMMED.i could have picked any other days!!!! :(

Marko Pollo and caroline like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

I'll write you a hall pass for 4 out of 375 days, bro.

shah78 likes this.
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

my anger/frustration/chagrin was not aimed at you. I know you are new. please come visit. :) i make it easy for Krusers to acclimate to Mexico.... I'm just getting tired of an obvious "vacation mentality" with a "patina of quantum" making a mockery of a very special healing place.' no one else is giving the thumbs up to a region where heeling should be considered a slam dunk. where are the success stories?????:( :( :( Googgle: shooting fish in a barrel. :)

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

personally I wouldn't consider coming to live in the yucatan from reading this thread, if I wasn't already here. :(can I make it any clearer!!!! :(

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  5. shah78

shah78 Gold

google:waste of time :( google:all potato, no meat :)

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

there is nothing here to vallidate the theory/ reality/genius of dr.batshit crazy. aka. quantum Belichick. ;) how he picked this theory /reality out of his ass,i'll never know. :) the key is to make it a reality. stop with the theory only!!!!its just a bullshit theory ,if you don't make it a reality. your reality.

7. shah78

shah78 Gold

the better the day I have in the water, the crankier I get when I get home and I read this thread . sort of funny /ironic. :) what a waste of time and continued unnecessary suffering for the so called"followers"

Alex97232, caroline and drezy like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Shah - NOW......you are making me want to visit!

Alex97232, drezy and shah78 like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

love it when everyone cuts the BS and gets down to optimal reality.

Alex97232 and shah78 like this.
  10. Novah

Novah New Member

So I’m going to jump in here and say something that may not be popular to say but I wish I’d had this heads up prior to going to the area...

My health got significantly worse in the Yucatan/ PDC coast.

I’ve been to a lot of sunny, warm places where I felt significantly better/great but the Yucatan was not one of those places.

It was disappointing to have the experience I had, because I had high hopes due to all the hoopla around the area. It ended up being a large waste of money and time, and set my health back, in my case.

All I can say is, one size shoe doesn’t fit all nor does one place.

My 2 cents to anyone who is considering the Yucatan for their health is remember that everyone is different; my suggestion would be to go to whatever location in the world you’re drawn to or/and that’s easy for your body — that’s likely a good indication of a good spot for you. And this is just speculation on my part, but if saunas help you feel better, the Yucatan might be a good spot for you. If saunas make you feel worse, the Yucatan may not be a good spot for you. And if you’re not feeling well somewhere, leave, no matter how “healing” a place apparently is. You have to trust your gut and your body.

I really think we need to start addressing this issue on this forum - there are many places to feel better and although some may feel better in the Yucatan, others may feel no change and others may feel worse. And there’s nothing wrong with that, but it does need to start being acknowledged rather than glossed over or ignored.

There’s been a lot of people that have gone to the Yucatan and not seen the gains they were hoping for — and it’s likely because it simply was just not the right place for them.

And for those whom it really helped their health, I’m glad you found your happy healing place :)

Alex97232, caroline and shah78 like this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

What did you do when you were there ? I remember you said the same about CT. That made you worse,too. If you are new here maybe it might be an idea to ask what may have happened instead of advising everyone to follow their calling based on your notions of attraction? Do you have sufficient evidence to say that compared with the reasoning of "why Yucatan" that is being presented here?

12. Novah

Novah New Member

Hi there,

I've been a Gold member for almost a year now and around longer than that. I had a consult with Dr. JK prior to going to the Yucatan.

I traveled and stayed up and down the coast in various locations, measured with my meter wherever I could and definitely my sleeping locations, and I was there for 5 weeks at which point I had to return home I was feeling so bad. Lots of time in the sun, cenotes, ocean,sunrises/sunsets, lots of time outside etc. Wifi was off at the house, computers were corded etc -- all the stuff we talk about on here. At some point I'll put together a post outlining my experience.

I understand what I'm saying may not be popular to say on here, hence I get the sense you're jumping down my throat a little here about it, but I do believe it does need to be talked about.

Considering I feel great in other warm, sunny locations, for me it was definitely a location issue. This is the key point.

If someone had made mention of what I'm saying prior to my trip, I personally would have really appreciated it.

I didn't say CT made me worse - I can swim in glacier lakes and rivers and tons of time swimming in the ocean (especially if the air is warm). I believe you're referring to this thread where a forum member made mention he was going to stop CT as he thought it was making him worse -- others mentioned it couldn't be the CT, my thoughts were that perhaps the CT wasn't agreeing with him at this time, we're all different and to keep an open mind.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-body-temp-but-warm-hot.23641/

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Alex97232, caroline and Lahelada like this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I was only curt because you did not make your point backing it up with info on your experience. Now everybody can evaluate what you said and apply or not apply to themselves. Thanks for the details.

14. shah78

shah78 Gold

where were you? how long?how much time in the water? i can't tell if i agree with you or disagree? too vague

15. Novah

Novah New Member

Hey @shah78 we spoke directly via facebook about my experience :) I'm the one that was gonna hit up Isla and say hello, but kept feeling so poorly and getting worse as time went on so I went to the airport instead. Within 24 hours of being home I started feeling better, although it's taken some time to feel significantly better. Definitely a location issue FOR ME.

The only reason I'm sharing any of this is in case it helps someone else.

I'm really happy that you've had such great results.

Alex97232, Lahelada and shah78 like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Novah and thanks for sharing your experiences. It definitely is a n=1 game around here.

It does worry me when people sell everything and just pick up and move to a new location at someone else's suggestion.

If you follow Sue UK .....she is making her location work. Sue is studying Jack's blogs etc. etc. and figuring out what is best to do for herself.

We all really have to do our own homework and have a backup plan or two or three......

It would be really interesting to know why you felt worse in Mexico. Have you had another consult with Jack since?

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Shah ..... have you had visits from others who haven't done well at your location?

Alex97232 likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

too bad we haven't heard from these people and their experiences.....

your quote ......."There’s been a lot of people that have gone to the Yucatan and not seen the gains they were hoping for — and it’s likely because it simply was just not the right place for them."

I can't imagine anyone glossing over their experiences here.......why would anyone do that?

We are all here to learn and explore and improve our life .....

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. Novah

Novah New Member

Hi Caroline,

I'll check out SueUK, thanks for the tip.

It wasn't Mexico per say, I've spent significant amounts of time in a different part of Mexico without issue and large healing benefits. It was the Yucatan that I felt significantly worse in and yes, it would be very interesting to know why I felt worse there.

I did send Jack a detailed email a while back about my experience, as I wanted to let him know first, before I posted here. I didn't hear anything back from him, but he's also a really busy guy.

I did reach out to 'mission control' re: a consult, but didn't hear anything back. If at some point I hear back, then I'd love to have another consult with him and hear his thoughts.

There actually have been quite a few mentions in the last 6 months on here and the Q&As (and there's been rumblings through word of mouth) mentioning that they weren't seeing the gains they were hoping for in that location - what you have to understand is, when I say this, it's not a criticism, but rather, "hey, this place is working really well for some, but not for others, and let's discuss this" and if we do, maybe we can figure out why it's successful for some and not for others, and maybe there's clues so people would know ahead of time whether or not this is a location that might work well for them (or not).

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    OptimalSkr and Alex97232 like this.
  20. shah78

shah78 Gold

i will unload on this subject tomorrow.. when i can use my microphone and not have to type. hint: people refuse to live close enouch to the actual power of crater and they simply refuse, let me repeat,refuse to sit in the fucking water long enough for something to happen.. :)

Alex97232 likes this.