1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

PINK LIGHT

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Michael Polito, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

Can dr.Kruse or one of the members please explain a bit about PINK light?. It's negative health concerns. What also classifies as pink light? Thank you. From a new practitioner and student. Is there also an existing blog that I might have neglected to see on this subject?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Search pink light on this forum. It is here. And for those reading this a dog called Pink Dog who was a reality TV star's dog who was dyed pink just died at 3 years old.......putting your dog in blue light and dying him pink is not a bio-hack that is wise.

3. Michael Polito

THank you Doctor!!!!

4. Michael Polito

Light that is shined through Himalayan salt blocks in these manmade salt caves. Can this qualify as pink light? In John Ott's book, it mentions that light shined through pink tinted eye glasses can have a negative effect. Wondering if man made salt cave light falls Into the health risk category. A very popular thing now these salt caves.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think so......

JanSz likes this.
  6. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

Jack, i have red lights at home and my tv has a blue filter on and i wear my dewalts on after sunset. When the tv is switched on, the light from the tv(which is yellow because of the blue light filter) makes the light from the red bulb go slightly pink, but i'm not sure, it's kinda hard to tell if it actually goes pink or light red. Just wanted to know though if a bit of pink light is okay on your skin after sunset? Bearing in mind the eyes are protected with the dewalts on

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think you'll be fine but you can buy a cheap spectroscope like I showed in ubiquitination 24 blog

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is no pink light.