1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pineal Calcification, Melatonin Production, Aging, Associated Health Consequences and Rejuvenation o

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

2. Melatonin genesis in the human eye stimulated by sunrise UV therapy (depending upon latitude & time of season -> beginning of its rising to 10am).

The melatonin rhythm phase advancement caused by exposure to bright morning sun light -> Benefits of Sunlight: A Bright Spot for Human Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2290997/

Phosphorylated AANAT (pAANAT) associates with 14-3-3 proteins, which activate and stabilize the enzyme resulting in increased conversion of serotonin to N-acetylserotonin, and ultimately to melatonin. -> Melatonin: An Underappreciated Player in Retinal Physiology and Pathophysiology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462291/

Dr. Jack Kruse believes melatonin is a powerfully protective antioxidant for mitochondrial DNA.

Melatoninergic antioxidative system - neutralize a wide range of ROS and reactive nitrogen species. It modulates UV-induced apoptosis, hydroxyl radicals, involvement in keratinocyte proliferation and protection, and fibroblast health.

Since the Pineal gland has its own melatonin receptors, is it possible this is its mechanism of action for self-repair?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  3. Penny

Penny New Member

Like methylene blue, it shleps electrons across the mito - and makes more heme proteins, (it's a zince ionophore) one of which is COX C - which of course means more and better mito and more production of water... and if you read the latest post on Patreon, he really dives into it - ionophore:
    a substance which is able to transport particular ions across a lipid membrane in a cell.
    "calcium ionophores" - maybe it gets rid of the calcium because it is an ionophore? Dude, I am no doctor... this is just a wild guess on my part... :)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0304394096131013

Effect of calcium on melatonin secretion in chick pineal gland I
    Author links open overlay panelMarta I.PablosM.TeresaAgapito
    ReginaGutierrez-BarajaRussel J.ReiterJose M.Recio

https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3940(96)13101-3Get rights and content
    Abstract
    Melatonin is the neurohormone which is synthesized by the pineal gland and secreted rhythmically. The role of calcium in the activation of melatonin production remains unknown. In this study, we demonstrated that calcium input participates in the regulation chick pineal gland. Pineal glands from Gallus domesticus were perifuse with Krebs medium (controls) or with Krebs medium plus drugs (ethylene glycol tetraacetic acid (EGTA) or calcium ionophore A23187). When EGTA was added to the perifusion medium, free extracellular calcium concentrations were dramatically decreased and melatonin synthesis was decreased. On the other hand, when the calcium ionophore A23187 was added to the perifusion medium, chick pineal glands exhibited a marked increase in secretion of melatonin. No effects were observed when chick pineal glands were treated with drugs during or after the time of the natural peak levels. We propose that calcium input from extracellular medium and output from intracellular calcium reserves are primary mechanisms in the activation of melatonin synthesis in the chick pineal gland.

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. I prefer to look at human bio-chemistry from an electromagnetic-chemical reaction point of view. Most researchers do not understand the reason why chemical reactions occur "the way they do", because their paradigm is focused on a chemical-theory-calculation & transformation potential, and as such, many scientists do not agree on the process.

I am looking forward to the day when the waveform of light and electron charge potential are calculated into human-bio-chemical-transformation.

Grandpa John

Penny likes this.