1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Photosynthesis from citrus

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Would using essential oils that increase photosynthesis be unsafe or good. I thought I read on here that lemon and turmeric increases photosynthesis, but that is eating them. If you put oils on skin that increase photosynthesis would it cause harm.

Thank you

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

@Jack Kruse l know you said nothing on the skin but would putting photosensitive oils absorb more of the sun or would it absorb to fast if that is possible.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

@drezy or anyone who can give me there thoughts on this. Please give the science version too. My question above in a nutshell is . Are there really oils that increase photosynthesis. If so would that be messing with nature.

Thank you

4. drezy

drezy New Member

My take.

Conventionally, it looks like the eukaryote (our domain of life) may have appeared 2.7 billion years ago sporting a brand spanking new membrane "technology" and prokaryote-like organelles (or just plain captured prokaryotes)*. Fast forward over 2.7 billion years here we are with exponentiated membranes,numbers of cells, density of prokaryote-like/captured organelles in crucial organ cells, and some consciousness to boot(currently used by most for netflix binge watching).

Hanging out around here you get the drift that all these varied cell types and bound up prokaryotes, which otherwise would love to go their own direction leaving us as a mass of useless non-conscious gel, are orchestrated and choreographed in an amazing dance by the energies we allow on our surfaces.

Given the fact that this surface was "developed" over billions of years and coordinates all of our functions I feel like rubbing some substance on that surface is like saying "Alright last couple billion years, nice try, but I know way better!" Any exogenous substance will have a different absorption, reflection, and potentially stokes shift (re-emission) than than well developed surface we now posses. This applies even if the producer claims "native" roots(always great for marketing), has an extra "naturey" looking facebook and website(usually pictures bought off of https://www.shutterstock.com), or has a howling wolf on the label (because isn't everyone a sucker for howling wolf art?).

* - "The Vital Question" by Nick Lane is a good book that covers much of the science and lingering theories
    Any blog here and in the member blogs containing the words prokaryotes and eukaryotes is a perfect follow up

disclaimer - I do sometimes put a few drops of mint oil(vs chlorine) in my cold tub to extend the clarity of the water.

5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Billybats and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

Granted I have no condition I'm aiming at resolving. Here's some fresh advice on topical for a specific issue:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/how-to-fade-scars-stretch-marks.20782/#post-247300

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I did read that post. So what I got from what you wrote is lolhahaaaaa I m not sure. I did think of the frequency absorption rate. I also thought if they used herbs and such before technology it was probably safe. Then I thought what if I use it when using technology (blue light) it will make matters worse, well I guess just nnEMF of course it effecting the frequency around us. Then reading other threads like you posted above I am thinking maybe I can:eek:

My whole though was can I increase the sun absorption some how to out do the effects of technology.

I don't have any big ailments but just wanted to increase my redox with extra abortion rays.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I did read doc mentioning lavender and decided to use it and what you posted has an interesting point about why. So I will research more on the why.

You made me laugh about the Twilight Zone day..lol. what was the figure?
    Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you for the mint tip.. Thank yooooooou again for your explanation.

You and @Phosphene helped alot. Xoxox

10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

@Phosphene never mind about the figure, looked at your journal.

11. drezy

drezy New Member

Oh there is quite likely something better to be done with my CT tub water to extend it's utility, but I haven't found it yet.

My main gist is that I don't like tinkering with my surface. If I see doc do something to his surface that isn't N=1 for him then I'll look into it. Otherwise I'm sticking to good old sun and skin.

It's a good line of inquiry. I'm admittedly very Plain Jane about this so my take is more time in the sun or a temporary (or permanent) migration to stronger sun regions.

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yeeeessss. .. if I could go to Costa Rica I would but yeeeessss longer sun time. Im working on a morning routine while I can.

I want to add that if anyone wants to up there redox SUN is #1 no doubt. Stay way from technology as much as you can. Getting laid off was the best thing for me. Also doing yoga and staying active is important too (circulation) to transport blood that transports energy?