1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

(phospholipids + fatty acid)

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JanSz, Oct 17, 2012.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Any paper so I could study it?

pls help me.

I need simple, farmers logic, explanation, once over.

Something that possibly, even I could understand.

How to think about phospholipids consumed separately (each phospholipid individually)

and

fatty acids consumed separately

vs

getting them at the same time.

Process of separating them destroys..... what?

Also

how to measure phospholipid content and adequacy (in blood)?

I have some indirect indicators for phospholipid supplementation, could use some more

(BloodUreaNitrogen(BUN), Alkaline Phosphatase, Creatinine, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase (CK))

morning cortisol

Could use more of them.

-----------------------------

When we say

Phosphatidyl-Serine

glyceryl-phosphoryl-choline, or GPC

Phosphatidyl-Choline

Phosphatidyl-Ethanolamine

Phosphatidyl-Inositol

Phosphatidyl-(Other minor glycolipids)

The group above is generally called phospholipids.

They can contain fatty acids.

At this time, I am thinking Omega3 and Omega6 Fatty Acids.

Food---->(oysters and other shellfish, small sea fish) contain lots of DHA (major Omega3), and phospholipids

Food---->(meats, eggs) contain AA(major Omega6), and likely phospholipids

Supplements---->BodyBio (Phosphatidyl-Choline, -Ethanolamine, -Inositol) with (ALA-omega & LA-omega6)

Supplements---->Krill Oil (have an edge over Fish Oil) because of phospholipid content (they are bad due to excessive EPA content)

Supplements----->PS-DHA (Phosphatidyl-Serine) + DHA, I cant locate it, but is mentioned here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20523044#

Supplements----->DHA(Nutricology/Allergy Research) (any phospholipids theres there?)

Supplements----->Phosphatidyl Choline(Nutricology/Allergy Research) (any fatty acids there?)

Supplements----->PhosSerine® Complex(Nutricology/Allergy Research) (any fatty acids there?)

Life style-------->minding Circadian rhythm influences cortisol profile (so at least PS is influenced by this).

=====================================================================

Possibly, there is a way to get (at least this six) Product Information Sheets

Phosphatidyl Choline

PhosSerine® Complex

DHA

Pregnenolone

DHEA

DIM® Enhanced Delivery System

from

http://www.allergyresearchgroup.com/Product-Information-Sheets-sp-33.html

=====================================================================

///

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Phospholipids are huge.........I'll get to them. Stop jumping the shark. LOL