1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Phosphene — She Wants To Do Right

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Phosphene, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Well folks just a brief update—I’m a busy beaver getting shit done before we leave Friday morning. Yikes! Somehow it always sneaks up.

On a bit of a whim I decided to throw caution to the wind and book a few nights of tent camping on the beach in Tulum before heading to Isla Mujeres! @Meli is supposed to be there (established campground) but she’s being good and avoiding her phone so I haven’t heard for sure if she will be there. I suppose I should check Facebook but that’s still not really my thing. Anyway, the Yucatan adventures shall soon begin! :)

I wish I could’ve joined the Optimal event but that is not to be this year. Looking forward to meeting those calling Isla home for now.

Hannah Barrows, Saichi and caroline like this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

pm me your plans :)

Saichi and drezy like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have many great experiences - fly by the seat of your pants!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I almost agree, but would say "fly by the seat of your pants"

caroline likes this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Pants? I don’t need no stinkin pants! :D

Hannah Barrows, drezy and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

love your attitude - even if I can't spell worth a dam!!!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  7. Novah

Novah New Member

Mind if I ask what campground in Tulum you're staying at? Friends are heading that way in March and I'd like to let them know about it. Thanks!

Phosphene likes this.
  8. Hey Phosphene!
    I spent 7 days two weeks ago in Florida. I think I needed more like going to Mexico. It helped though. I hope your journey is healing.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

10. The Unbroken Field Dr. Michael Greenwood
    A quote : page 226

Autobiobgraphy in 5 Short Chapters : Portia Nelson

Chapter 1-- I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost...I am helpless; it isn't my fault. It takes me forever to find a way out.

Chapter 2--I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I am in the same place; but it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.

Chapter 3-- I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it there. I still fall in....it's a habit. My eyes are open. I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately.

Chapter 4--I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.

Chapter 5--I walk down a different street.

I am between Chapters 4 and 5 some days