1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Phosphene — She Wants To Do Right

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Phosphene, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Day 35

48, cloudy and a bit blah. (Like me 2.5 years ago! :D)

10EAC142-D257-4FEC-A810-10A046E248E7.jpeg

To liven things up I’ll add the CT proof from the weekend. Blurry pic but the thought was there. Silly dog gets all the focus. :)

CA8CD9D9-5111-40B0-923C-0D3E17D1F347.jpeg

3. drezy

drezy Gold

The more blurry the picture the younger I look!

I used this trick on my Father in law who is an extreme camera picture geek. He kept admiring the pictures I took of him. I eventually admitted that I adjusted my canon dslr slightly out of focus for the same reason I'd help any 80yo guy with heavy packages. That picture was printed and on his wall last trip we made to his place.

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Beautiful scenery, and nary a cell tower (phone mast) in sight. Yet.

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Potential dispersal of a chemtrail there.

6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Unfortunately they are here, you just can’t see them in the distance. There are two visible from where I watch the sunrise, 5-10 miles away.

This one however is about .8 mile away, and visible from another part of the yard which is now rather lonesome...

Day 36

Cloudy, 58 and more rain on the way after a sunny afternoon yesterday. Good a day as any to show the closer tower I guess. Refuses to even come into focus, and evergreens and another house block it from my sight, but not my mind.

60B7C7A8-3CB9-4843-A298-B8C20D899A40.jpeg

7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Can’t say for sure but I don’t think so. Only a tiny local airport 7 miles away and very little other visible air traffic. I guess anything is possible though.

8. ElectricUniverse

No need to blur the photo-- with today's camera/image apps you can make yourself look younger or older on a whim, LOL. A lot of things are fake these days and it ain't just the news.

Now, I figure if I appear older in photos younger women will see their father image in me and I am in like Flynn.

Phosphene, Cuffy and drezy like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

When I was in China I sat behind a woman on a train that spent 40 minutes tweaking a 2 second social media video of herself. She used the filters you mentioned along with settling on a virtual flower petal fountain. 40 minutes!

I know that westerners do all the same things. I just got to witness 40 minutes of it in this instance. The irony is that we were passing by the Wudang mountains considered the Sacred Mountains of Taoism. I'm the last guy that'll ever be wowed by foreign (or any) mystical traditions and styles, but I couldn't escape the thought of how many people worked hard to get to sit with stillness and contemplate nature the in this place we were passing through at 180mph as this lady fidgeted seemingly endlessly with her 2 second video.

For all I know she was making the video to cheer up someone ill or depressed or she was trying to lure a mate. I had no pejorative thoughts. The past and present contrast just left with one of those head scratching moments.

MITpowered26 and Phosphene like this.
  10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Day 36

Hot damn—it’s an auspicious one! Not hot unfortunately but 45 and brilliant. Light mist burning off now.

9551E15B-4CBC-4C1B-8E53-F1399656A283.jpeg
    38869F5B-8A89-49E7-8231-521DA1F8B473.jpeg
    C3B3375C-13F4-4B78-B1E5-97E0B579A335.jpeg

11. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Jealous. Another dismal, grey, raw New England morning up here. October, usually a glorious month, has been a bit of a disappointment.

I especially love your last photo, with the sun bookended by Miss Kitteh's ears!

Wise she looks, very Yodalike.

Phosphene likes this.
  12. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Slept well last night and nearly galloped outside to greet the dawn, grinning like the enchanted ape that I am. This is such a gift it brings me to tears some days. Of course these days with the sunrise at nearly 7:30 I’m waking earlier and getting out pre-dawn which is even more miraculous when creatures are just starting to stir.

I had work to do yesterday (and today) so won’t be on here much, but can I just reiterate how grateful I am for this forum? So fucking lucky to have found it. I watched the Bruce Lipton video recommended by others, and have started listening to one of Matty’s podcasts with Luke Story (#234 - one of his best yet I think). He’s such a brilliant and ballsy young man and getting more and more articulate with these concepts by the day. Way to go @Matty_M ! I don’t think he’s on the forum much anymore, but his journal is well worth a glimpse to see how far he’s come.

I’m really glad I watched the Bruce Lipton video (in Iris red mode) instead of just listening. Although I already understood the basic biology something clicked with his visuals and I put it all together that the environment is the SIGNAL that prompts cellular function and gene expression. Mind expanded yet again! I’d read part of one book years ago and it wasn’t resonating then. Well it is fucking now. :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  13. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

@Matty_M is special. And so fucking young. And I loved his public confession on insta a few days back...

14. ElectricUniverse

Your feline must be awed by all the auspiciousness. I've never seen a cat displaying its tail all curled up in a curlicue.

Phosphene likes this.
  15. ElectricUniverse

Yes boy howdy, the moment it dawns on us that we are intimately connected to our environment at all levels physical and subtle that is a moment of truth.

“We are one. Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.”
    -- Rumi

Phosphene likes this.
  16. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

No Insta. Link?

(And don’t forget you’re pretty special yourself! :))

17. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Sorry I completely dismissed your kind words / so I’m back . Thank you

Phosphene likes this.
  19. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Day 37

Slightly frosty 33F and brilliantly clear again.

4B96ED9E-7249-479C-88BD-AE44EB96AC9D.jpeg

The most spectacular minuscule frozen dewdrops adorn the tip of each grass blade.

EA6E347B-EC42-4017-A916-CC26C9D1E4C2.jpeg

And the view behind me now. Maple oak evergreen Kodachrome.

CD96BBA3-066C-4BF4-9597-5C2CB3673008.jpeg

Cuffy, Jenelle and Christine_L like this.
  20. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Forgot—hubs joined me on Saturday. :)

This is a good angle, but I’m proud of all the weight he’s lost (25 pounds...again...and counting). His heart is surely proud as well.

B69FBCF3-AD3A-4FEB-ADB0-57DC6C1AA5FE.jpeg

LieselK, Cuffy, drezy and 2 others like this.