1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Phosphene — She Wants To Do Right

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Phosphene, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Following my intuition and drawn to this. Fascinating. I could listen to this woman all day.

Ed Pomicter likes this.
  2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Artist: Mari Boine

Album: Idjagiedas (In the Hand of the Night)

Genre: Folk, World music, Sami joik, Jazz, Folk rock, Neofolk

Origin: Norwegian Sami

Year: 2006

The Sami yoiks are something very deeply connective. To Nature, to Earth, to People. Mari Boine makes them easier to understand for most people, by adding jazz and rock elements, but manages not to lose too much of that purity.

3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Alright some good news to report! Through a last-minute cancellation of a beach house at the Jersey shore, my family plus my two sister-in-laws’ families will be sharing the house next week for next to nothing. Right on the bay (with a floating dock for swimming) and two blocks to the beach.

I’ve been in a bit of a slump, though nothing worth blathering about here. It’s so very obvious how the lack of sun affects me, and moreso the lack of direct interaction with likeminded community.

I intend to fully rev up my redox and dopamine next week—weather looks almost perfect so if anyone wants to join me for sunrise in Avalon just say the word. Don’t think there will be room for overnight but I could host you all day next Wed/Thurs/Fri.

Thankfully found a pet/house sitter—hope they enjoy the space—it’s certainly quiet and peaceful. Not far from farms like this. Taking some of the superb golden butter with me—$3/pound.

70A95240-1634-47EB-86B9-28F9A09C89ED.jpeg

caroline likes this.
  4. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Woo-hoo! Have a super time! I just started to feel good a few days ago with my NC sunshine. We're headed to Tampa to find a house this weekend- hopefully you can come visit in the winter!

caroline and Phosphene like this.