1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Phosphene — She Wants To Do Right

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Phosphene, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Cloudy again this morning but clearing up soon.

72FA8490-F6E5-4897-B34B-82BB9C1C9A85.jpeg

Torrential rain much of the day yesterday but still got a good amount of time on the ocean. Slipped and fell on polished concrete and hurt my elbow, but seems fine enough now.

Had resort credits to use for excursions so did an aquatic adventure—snorkeling and zip lining in a cenote, and swimming through a cavern, then more snorkeling at a third location—Akumal—a cenote/ocean inlet. Nobody took pictures. Memories only!

Resort is stupidly big—will not be back here. Notice eczema improving, so can’t be all bad.

caroline and KrusinWitchie like this.
  2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Another beauty! Keyhole to the universe.

CF16B0B9-BDB9-49C4-B866-EC9EFF3C8DCE.jpeg

KrusinWitchie, caroline and drezy like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

When we watch the sunrise at the ocean .....it always seems to me the sun casts a beautiful pathway on the ocean and I think of it as the pathway to heaven.

Like we could walk along it and say G'day to mother nature........ How ya doing girl?

KrusinWitchie, drezy and recoen like this.
  4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

All settled in at Isla Mujeres and exhausted after day 1 of OPTIMAL vacation!

Fuller scoop tomorrow.

KrusinWitchie and caroline like this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Wow, where do I start? I’ll just give a few notes now and expand later. Don’t want to waste any of this precious time on my phone.

First, isla is gorgeous and Lloyd is a gracious, knowledgeable and accommodating host. Not to mention god damn hilarious at times. The apartment is simple but comfortable, with optimal night lighting. I’m getting an education in simple lighting hacks.

We are out the door by 7am to catch a 5 minute taxi to the sunrise beach. We bring breakfast, lunch (awesome ceviche) and water and stay the whole day.

There’s actually quite a mini quantum crew here. Mike Russo and his oldest son happen to be here in an Airbnb, and we’ve been meeting everyday for sunrise and local exploration. It’s even rumored that Matt Maruca may make an appearance today/tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting him.

All in all, it’s exceeding my expectations. Much more to say.

BC76E777-6FA7-423B-9535-E3530A30D713.jpeg

3CF003C6-BBDE-4EF0-ADCF-FBD067580FAD.jpeg

1D408719-693B-41DD-A959-BC8446E4D50B.jpeg

165F7C90-C3C0-4881-815A-D0BF4CA19F78.jpeg

Laura C, Inger, Jenelle and 3 others like this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I should add that the MIA resort beach/lagoon is one of several, and we rotate based on conditions. We go nowhere near the actual resort. I prefer the one we are at now—very low pop density and more rugged, but less swimable.

2A09C6A3-2DA2-4C6A-AA3A-646ECE8E24A2.jpeg

Inger, KrusinWitchie and caroline like this.
  7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

@Matty_M did arrive and I’ve had a blast picking his brain a bit and getting some insights for engaging my sons. It’s so impressive what he’s accomplishing at the age of 19.

The whole crew met again for sunrise today.

570C2ADC-49BD-49E0-B799-F3D8470F254A.jpeg

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lloyd's got that northeast Tan in bloom. Love it.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Matty and Mike at play, and in balance.

A3D9DE4D-3720-43EF-B172-A251EE146A04.jpeg

Inger and caroline like this.
  10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Inger and caroline like this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

@Matty_M looking too cool for school. :cool:

987A8E78-12D1-4FF2-89B7-6EC2421776C1.jpeg

drezy, Inger and caroline like this.
  12. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Stormy here today but we were still out!

F7A57387-6A71-452F-BA68-DF5E906B0E57.jpeg

Haven’t had coffee in a week and don’t miss it. Will try the chicory when I get back. I also have something called Dandyblend, which isn’t bad.

https://dandyblend.com/

Laura C, drezy and caroline like this.
  13. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Hi Caroline , i did the kiniki in lanzarote by having the bikini on the beach or pool while lying , put the sarong if i go walkies ... and use normal one for swimming. 1st day i was self aware, 2nd day i did not care . but still use sarong when up and about :)

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Anne...... I have a barely there tank top I throw over my Kiniki when I go in the water, or go walkies. As you said tho....who really cares!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

I think about it this way. At the moment that my mitochondria receive the light signaling to release nitric oxide they don't check facebook, instagram, or in any other way give a damn about what people around me think. Since they are in charge of my health span I'll be responsible for giving them what they need.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

absolutely true for sure ..... but when you are well endowed - it is a struggle to make a Kiniki semi appropriate ...and I know that you know what I mean!

Phosphene and recoen like this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol! Well, you gotta play the cards you were dealt @caroline .

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

absofreakinlutely!

drezy likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Maybe that is a signal from nature? The bigger they are the more they need to be out?

E= mc^2

Phosphene, drezy and recoen like this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

learn something new everyday here! ...and not always what I expect LOL

Phosphene and drezy like this.