1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I have finally started wearing my ice vest again. I modified my chest freezer so I had the space to hang it to refreeze.
    I have been wearing it after lunch for 30 minutes out in my screen house and then laying out in the sun, boy does that feel good. Been doing it for about a week now. Also I have been getting morning sun for several weeks. On cloudy days I do my red/UV lights.

2. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I am buying a power conditioner called a "Sine Tamer"that is supposed to remove all the dirty electricity coming from both inside and outside my house. I am also having a ground rod installed so I do not have to use the water utility pipe which is common to all the houses in my development. In addition I am installing a dielectric union just after the water meter to prevent all the dirty electricity on the ground from entering my house

3. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

BLOOD 2020-06-1.png BLOOD 2020-06-2.png

Attached Files:

4. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

5. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Latest bloodwork.
    I have found a new doctor that I like a lot, she is a functional type but has a very open mind. She wanted to make sure I did not have Lyme, and I do not
    a a lot of tests that I was looking for were denied by Medicare, no surprise. They generally only test for things that could lead to an eventual prescription.
    Looking at the ratio of zinc to copper, even if you had the lowest end of the range for copper and the highest and of the range for zinc you wouldn't even be at a two to one ratio. I have always understood that I deal ratio is 10 to 1
    this does not make sense to me

6. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

My DH EA level is still too high so I am cutting back from 2 25 mg sublingual tablets to just 1
    my reverse T3 is below range but I don't think that is a problem

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You have very low estradiol. That may impact your bones.
    Consider getting a bone density scan.
    Supplemental testosterone would raise E2.
    Androgel 1.62% at least two pumps daily at first.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Also add HCG injections, otherwise you will eventually loose testicles and scrotum.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  9. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I finally got my ground rods and sine tamer installed and I just finished adding the dielectric union on my water supply. This has totally eliminated the magnetic field I was getting across the front of my house from the plumbing bonding wire. Now I can use on a basement once again maybe I'll get my sauna up and working again. I will also be able to reclaim my cave for the winter

JanSz likes this.
  10. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

On a sad note my beloved dog Simba has left us. She lived to be 14, which is pretty good for a dog her size, she will be missed.

11. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

My sauna is heated by my hot water heater, gas-fired.
    I am relocating the circulation PUMP to next to the water heater to reduce EMF coming from the pump. I used to have an electric heater in parallel with this for topping off the temperature to 80°C but I have eliminated it due to EMF concerns.. I hope to have my sauna up and running by the fall.

12. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

@JanSz
    I would like to get an organic acid test, use to access mitochondrial function. Do you have any suggestions where I can get this type of test.

Also I understand that you have some experience with using ozone to eliminate odors after fire damage. What has your experience been
    I have an ozone generator and am thinking of using it to eliminate mold oders in my basement by flooding the area with ozone gas, any comments?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think that your mitochondria works really well.
    upload_2020-7-13_19-59-17.png

I do not have much experience with fire damage odors.
    My daughter's home was on fire.
    Her insurance hired people to do the repairs.
    Repairs were done really well.
    But I do not know details of how they did those repairs.
    Indeed for a number of days, they ran large ventilators.
    Possibly ozone generator was involved.

14. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Thanks for the info Jan
    I did not realize that that ratio from my deuterium depletion data indicated the health of my mitochondria.
    I know that having a CAC score of 1.4 is indicative of good mitochondria function.
    I was also able to get my vitamin D level to 83 last summer getting 17 minutes exposure per side. Of course I was doing that after my CT. It feels so good to lay out in the noon day sun after freezing yourself

15. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

16. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I finally connected the dots
    I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for eight years now. And I have noticed that every time I have gotten a virus in the last eight years it has always been extremely mild weather it is respiratory or intestinal. While other people such as my wife will get a severe virus reaction. So I think that says a lot for the role of hydroxychloroquine in fighting viruses. I have been supplementing with zinc just to make sure that I have enough. I eat quite a bit of seafood and grass fed beef, so my zinc levels should be pretty good already. Interestingly when I get my serum zinc levels checked I am just in the lower Quattril. Maybe it's because all my zinc is tied up in my cells and not in the blood

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Or maybe you are not taking enough zinc.

How are you getting hydroxychloroquine?

John Schumacher likes this.
  18. Avoid taking zinc with copper or calcium
    Do take it with magnesium threonate with a Liposomal zinc

JanSz likes this.
  19. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I have had a prescription for it for the last eight years it helps me with my neurological auto immune condition. I know that it works because I have tried to get off of it two times before and it did not go well.
    My pharmacy has told me that they are giving their regular customers priority on the hydroxychloroquine. So far so good

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  20. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I take zinc first thing in the morning and I get my copper from the squid I eat at lunch. I also take my calcium around noon because it supposedly interferes with the metabolism of several of the drugs I take in the morning and at night.
    My magnesium levels are near the top of the range because I eat a lot of seafood and grass fed beef

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.