1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That could apply to Armour Thyroid.
    Supposedly something was changed in the process of making Armour Thyroid pills (and cheweing them helps)
    --------
    The general idea of using Cytomel=FT3
    We have a certain finite number of thyroid hormones receptors
    those receptors do not distinguish between FT3 and RT3 which are chemically identical but are chiral. One left the other right.
    If they are occupied by RT3 they are deactivated.
    The body converts T4 into T3 or RT3. T3=active, RT3 not active.
    You are using Cytomel=T3 when you want to increase FT3 without increasing or possibly even reducing RT3.
    ---------------------------
    There are some ideas of what constitutes good levels of variety of thyroid hormones.
    They are not necessarily thought at medical schools.
    You may want to check this:
    https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/rt3-ratio/

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    kim johnson and brookway17 like this.
  2. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I drank my last case of DDW in 31 days. This works out to 773 mL per day of 1:1 mix
    I have been amazed at how fast my thirst is reduced after I eat fat
    Happy Thanksgiving

drezy likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Happy Thanksgiving Pete.
    How much and what kind of fat you eat?

drezy likes this.
  4. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

For breakfast I usually put a quarter cup of lard into my frying pan and then cook whatever vegetables I am having and a third of a pound of ground pork. After that are usually have a heaping tablespoon full of more lard, Beef tallow and coconut oil.
    For lunch I usually eat four strips of fatty bacon right out of the package
    At dinner are usually finish it off with a heaping tablespoon of beef tallow

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There you go.
    Good to the last drop.

6. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Just started my last case of Hydro Health on Christmas day, merry Christmas everyone, this month I average 800 mL per day
    So I have been drinking at this rate for about two months but I have not experienced any increase in my energy levels, should I?

I have auto been wondering about the water memory of DDW Since it goes through a multi step dissolution process. any thoughts?

Happy new year!

JanSz likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is dr Anne Cooper saying about that?

8. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

She does not talk to me anymore since I’m not buying her Water

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Happy New Year.

My schedules lately are not consistent enough for me to be comfortable to do testing.
    Eventually, I hope to do my testing by the end of January or in February.
    One of the testings will be breath and urine.
    Hopefully, it will still be accessible (after dr Boros left them).
    That will be my first testing of the effects of drinking straight (25HydraHealth).
    I started (25HydraHealth) on Monday after Easter 4/22/2019.

10. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Interested to see how low you got your levels drinking straight 25

Bad news, I got another Bladder stone. It is relatively small but too large to remove during my cystoscopy.
    My urologist want to Perform a “stitch open” procedure on my prostate to elminate this problem in the future
    Ever hear of this?

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are many ways to treat the prostate.
    But could not find the "stitch open" way. @drezy
    "Stich open" is used to allow for (temporary) drainage from the wound.
    So possibly your doc wants you to urinate through that system (he would create) until you fish out the stone.
    http://www.healthcommunities.com/bph-enlarged-prostate/urolift-system-procedure.shtml

upload_2020-1-17_9-46-4.png

Wound exudate types

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Wound+exudate+types&t=ffab&atb=v1-1&ia=web

12. drezy

drezy New Member

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. drezy

drezy New Member

Yeah it would have to I think.

15. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

My bladder stones are relatively small, they are going to break them up with a laser.
    The “stitch open”( Not sure if I got the terminology correct, as I could not find anything when I search for it) procedure is to increase my flow during urination so that I clear the stones in the future. It is supposed to be Minimally invasive

16. drezy

drezy New Member

A bigger whizzer funnel?

brookway17 likes this.
  17. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I have been drinking a dilute borax and water solution with each meal (15 ml)
    I originally began drinking it because it was supposed to be good for bone spurs, which I had in my hip
    That has disappeared but it’s also a good way to raise your Boron Levels which helps Strengthen bones which I need to do because of myProlonged steroid use

18. LBK

LBK Gold

Are you doing anything else for cataracts besides avoiding blue light? I have the beginnings of cataracts as well.

19. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I think that is the most effective thing you can do, maybe getting more natural light into your eyes may also be beneficial
    most of us have been under blue light for a large portion of our lives

Bob Stirling and JanSz like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We are being manipulated by many forces.
    Cows are fed meat, etc, are not the only one doing 180 degrees dance.
    We have been sold a bill of goods by Coca Cola, Pepsi and other producers of stuff to drink.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    In case if you may wonder what is meant by dr Hertoghe when he talks about high and low water intake,
    look at his numbers.
    Are you seeing any thing close to drinking multiple gallons of water there (by people that are not heavily sick)?

upload_2020-2-4_17-9-28.png

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020