1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

@JanSz
    Do you know of any reason why I should not make ice cubes out of my DDW mix So I can keep my thermos cool during the summer?
    I am planning on covering the ice cube tray‘s with saran wrap to eliminate the evaporation process during the freezing

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

water melting point (0 °C (32 °F))
    Heavy water
    Melting point 3.82 °C; 38.88 °F
    ----------------------------------------------

I am guessing that cooliong DDW will not increase its druterium content.
    You likely could dalso freeze 3/4 filled water bottles.

brookway17 likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

I'd be tempted to cover the ice tray with at least plastic wrap since atmospheric exchange (w higher D vapor) could occur even in a freezer. It's probably not a huge deal, but that water isn't cheap either. I keep thinking of those spherical ice ball molds since they seal pretty well and who doesn't like ice spheres?

Amazon has a bunch of them.

Plus just for curiosity you could make one tap water sphere just for visual comparison and maybe post here #science_and_shit

4. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

[QUOTEI'd be tempted to cover the ice tray with at least plastic wrap since atmospheric exchange][/QUOTE]

You read my mind.
    The spherical ice molds sound cool, have to see if I can find any on Amazon

drezy likes this.
  5. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I found a bunch of them on Amazon but they all make 2 1/2 inch diameter spheres which are a little bit larger than my half liter thermos.
    Also I was concerned that the filling process looks like it could be wasteful of my precious DDW

6. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I think our current society is for filling the prediction of Huxley’s brave new world

7. drezy

drezy Gold

A large syringe could be used. It's a lot of fuss, but the water is $8+ per bottle.

I think by most accounts we've blown past it.

8. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Agreed, it used to be the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Now it’s just the home of the brave

9. drezy

drezy Gold

She still looks workable from where I sit in China.

I think whatever the downward trend a nation or people have faced in history there have always been far flung (philosophically,politically, or physically) groups that fared just fine and don't notice that the building is burning because they weren't "in" it in the first place.

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Went to see my new neurologist today at the University of Pennsylvania. I asked him if I am might have Wernicke encephalopathy and he said that I definitely did not as he was very familiar with that disease. It’s interesting he also has four other clippers patients so he has a good perspective on the disease.
    He said that I should try getting off of the plaquenil. I tried this once before several years ago and it wasn’t very successful. My balance was badly affected. But I was not on as much imuran at that time

11. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

@drezy
    I heard you on the powwow the other day, I am sorry to hear about your solar callus problems. your question on DDW process was interesting. I thought most of all the commercially available DDW was a multi step Distillation process. I suppose you could do it using freezing but cooling things is always more difficult than heating. What are the other methods you were referring to?
    I have been fascinated by water memory . I think it explains how how homeopathic remedies work.
    Oh by the way, how is your UVA sensor development Coming ?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Hey Brookway

I'm glad that you are interested in these topics. My learning that I was trying to share at the end of my call was that a 2 year well built solar callous was pretty beat down in a 5G environment. I never burned last year. Now I have some burns.

I was going to mention that it's not N=1 either. It's N=2 because my son has the same experience.

My point was going to be to raise the empirical experience of eroding (or inability to build) a solar callous.

The water memory thing is also fascinating to me. I'm trying to do some homework on the side in order to better understand what is going on.

I'll hop back here with some of my developments. It's been a crazy long day here.

Thanks for reaching out.

Sean Waters likes this.
  13. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I forgot to ask, I forget a lot of things the Planqnil has destroyed my short term memory.
    How long were you in China for?

14. drezy

drezy Gold

6 weeks

15. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I have been trying to irradiate my Pons w/ NIR but it is right in the middle of the brain and it doesn’t seem to be any good location to irradiate it from. It is more than 2 inches from any surface of the head.
    The pons is one of the p’s in Clippers

BA63709D-7630-483F-A5E5-566CF2D3C183.jpeg C9768D25-953D-4273-9E9F-B0171F4AB0EB.jpeg

Sean Waters likes this.
  16. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I am just wondering if I could illuminate it through my open mouth.
    Maybe I will try that tonight

17. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Just received five cases of Hydro health 25, this should last me to my one year mark. I don’t know if I am going to continue past one year of drinking DDW if I don’t see any improvement in my AI. It is just too expensive.
    I have been having a difficult time limiting my water consumption to 1.5 L per day. It has been very hot here and I spend most of the day outside. You lose the water to sweating even when you don’t realize it. I now have very expensive sweat

I recently bought some really good pork lard from the US wellness meats it is called Mangalitsa Pork Lard . It is quite delicious I eat it right out of the container. I know that Jan does not care for the flavor of regular pork lard and I agree with him

Sean Waters likes this.
  18. Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Since I started tinkering with kielbasa, I noted that that ugly tasting lard from US Wellness Meats tasted totally different when you mix it with a suitable amount of oregano.
    ================
    Speaking of your drinking 1.5L and trying to drink less than that.
    Get yourself refractometer ($21.99)
    When in doubt check
    Urine Specific Gravity SG
    As long as you read 1.035 or less, your kidneys should be fine, and you will have time to figure out what to do.

I am guessing that you should be able to benefit more than I do.
    Mine breath-urine difference is less than 2.
    Yours right at the beginning of drinking DDW was already
    152.4-142.9=9.5
    which I would kill for.
    Boros wants 7-10
    and you already have 9.5

Make sure that you do not get confused with misquotations of actual intent.
    Drinking less does not mean that your body will have to deal with less water.
    When all works as intended, you will
    pee as a horse.
    Otherwise, to say, you will pee more than what you drank.
    But overall far less than the (5 - 6) liters.

Again, overall, the guy who is selling you DDW will not make much money on you, because you will be drinking very little of his DDW.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUBA92X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    brookway17 likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is new news for me.
    I got my Spectracell report.
    Very interesting.
    They Iexpanded on Fatty Acids analysis.
    I will have to study it more, but I have quite a lot of DHA (and AA), without eating much seafood.
    Still, they are not exactly happy and want me to increase
    oleic acid consumption.

How they came to that conclusion I still do not know.
    But that strongly reminds me of Boros drinking olive oil and lard so he can make matrix water.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019