1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I just ordered five cartons from Hydro Health
    I have a 12 days worth of QDDW left
    I might be cutting it close

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am missing Qlarivia.
    I liked that handy bottle with wide spout.

3. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Yes, I really like the Qlarivia bottles also. They are nice and slender , they fit nicely into my pants pocket when I take my dog for a walk .Also Fill up one with RO water for my dog
    Saving up a lot of Qlarivia bottles

JanSz likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Act now

Empty Qlarivia bottles for $7/bottle + shipping

Supplies are limited!

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please clarify.
    There are two kinds of bottles of this general kind.
    Are you refering to original Qlarivia bottles as seen in USA or Europe
    or
    bottles that (used to have) Qlarivia labels removed,
    new labels affixed
    and shipped south of the equator, down under.

6. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I am down to the last 2 6 packs of QDDW.
    So I have decided to go back to mixing it in a 1:2 ratio until the Hydro health arrives

7. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

0F53F07E-6B1A-472F-80AE-9810D56E78EF.jpeg
    Do you mean LFI Labs?

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    brookway17 likes this.
  9. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Good news I finally got my Hydro DDW today. So now I can go back to mixing one to one.

I have been working on improving my sleep. I have been experimenting with reducing the time duration of my red/NIR treatments.
    I am now down to four minutes per surface. My sleep quality seems to have improved. I am also trying to treat my lower brainstem where the clippers is attacking. I am also trying to heal all the wounds I got from having the Squamus cell skin cancer removed. I am also Treating the Imuran induced warts on my feet.

I am also working on my Bluteko breathing is that DDC had recommended. My controlled pause is still around 26 and my breathing rate is about eight breathe/min. They had some interesting information regarding sleep. They claimed that sleeping on your left side or stomach to maximize your cellular oxidation. I tried that last night and it seemed to help. To sleep on your stomach you really need to get rid of the pillow

10. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

The quarter turn cap Is really nice too

11. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I also started taking the selenium pills and I am also taking a borax solution to help raise myBoron levels. Boron is supposed to be good for bone spurs which I think I am starting to develop in my hip. When I bend in a particular way I feel a sharp pain in my hip so I don’t bend in that way if I can avoid. Boron is also supposed to do lots of other good things for your body chemistry. I will let you know how it goes

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Pete
    I have a hammer, looking for a nail. fishing

You suffer from CLIPPERS.

Chronic lymphocytic inflammation with pontine perivascular enhancement responsive to steroids (CLIPPERS) is a treatable inflammatory disease of the central nervous system. Specifically, it is a type of encephalomyelitis, which is a general term describing inflammation of the brain and spinal cord.
    Mar 28, 2018

CLIPPERS tends to be a diagno-sis of exclusion, with patients often initially treated for stroke, encephalitis, multiple sclerosis or Wernicke encephalopathy.2
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1751143717719644

https://api.intechopen.com/chapter/pdf-preview/35745
    Wernicke’s Encephalopathy (WE) is an underdiagnosed, potentially fatal, acute or subacute neurologic disorder caused by the impairment of thiamine (vitamin B1) -dependent enzymatic activity in susceptible brain cells.

-----------------------------------------------
    Vitamin B1 = thiamine
    Supplemental thiamine is Benfothiamine
    It works everywhere except it can't cross the brain barrier.
    To cross brain barier use sulbuthiamine.
    ------------------------------------------------

Are you using B1 supplementation or have you been using it?
    If yes, what kind B1 have you used?

I have learned about sulbutiamine from @DrEttinger
    Possibly he will have a time to chime in.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Sheddie likes this.
  13. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I am confident my clippers Dx is accurate. my brain MRI I have a characteristic peppering of lesions in my pons.I also have all of the characteristic symptoms.
    According to spectra cell my B1 is at 99% of control.

14. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I have been refining my red light/NIR treatments. I read a book about red light therapy written by Ari Witten which gave a lot of good advice about dosages, something that hard to find. I am now treating my deep tissues for 8 minutes Per surface.

I arrived at this treatment duration after looking at some Suggested dosing charts in the book. I had to calculate the time for the irradiance of the Joovv lite

I am giving my back nine minutes as this seems to help my sleep. I am also giving my balls eight minutes but only from one side, I usually illuminate them from the back. I have noticed that my libido has improved after a recently crashing.

I have also been trying to treat my lower brainstem, where the clippers is attacking my Pons. I am illuminating it from both sides for eight minutes through my ear region, which was recommended in the book.

Because the NI R only penetrates about 1.5 to 2 inches I think it is necessary to go at it from two sides.

For skin it was suggested to use a lower energy level. I calculated from these charts to use only two minutes per area. I am treating all my wounds from my Squamish cell skin cancer surgery. Also trying to treat all the damage from the years of steroids. It seems to be helping

JanSz and Inger like this.
  15. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

The one quandry I have for red light/NIR treatments is if you have an area that requires both deep tissue and skin dosage you either have to overdose one or underdose the other.
    For right now I think my deep tissue issues are more important then my skin issues.
    I listened to a podcast that featured Dr. Michael Hamblim, considered the world leading expert on photobiomodulation, Who claims that without pulsing there is no therapeutic value to red/NIR therapy.
    I know Jack is very much opposed to flicker. I am not sure where it the fine line lies between Pulsation and Flicker
    @drezy when you analyzed the video that I sent you of the JOOVV. What frequency was the Pulsation?

JanSz likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  17. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

LL So it is actually an artifact of the AC to DC conversion.

18. drezy

drezy Gold

More than likely.

The rectifier in the other thread is very popular and pretty industry standard.

Hamblin has a white paper out that wrangles up several of the uses of lilt (frequencies, spectrum,...) I think it's titled
    Low-level Laser Therapy Overview.

19. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

DDW progress update
    I went to see the fireworks with my sister last night, I haven’t seen her in several months, she said she thought I was talking a little more clearly. Although my speech is not an issue compared to my other problems it’s still nice to know that maybe the DDW is having some effect. I continue to treat my lower brainstem with red/NIR, maybe this is having some affect also.

20. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I read Jacks latest blog about being all in and I understand where he’s coming from. But it is a difficult decision to leave your family because you are going against the largest force in the universe, love. Even if I could make this difficult decision there are other factors because of my disabilities that would prevent me from migrating. I depend on my family to help me out from time to time. I can only drive a relatively short distance because of my double vision, so I depend on my wife for this often. I kind of feel trapped. Maybe if I can ever get off these f*cking drugs I would not need any of my current allopathic doctors. I see these doctors I wanna hear because of the drugs that I am on. Kidney stones due to the steroids, warts due to the imuran, Squamus cell skin cancer due to the imuran