1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think you may be referring to the (ATP Production Factor) part of D-Terminator test, (and not their saliva, breath, urine).

I will not argue about proper way of testing.
    If there is better way to test ATP more power to it.

Previously anything significantly below 130ppm was not supported by @Jack Kruse
    I am interested in Boros experiments on Olympic athletes who are winning medals.
    Their deuterium levels were in 80's (says dr Q in podcast).
    That got my attention.
    And I do not want to argue the doping side of it, only that lowering deuterium in the body results in significant improvements. I think it follows that there must also be increase in ATP production. (But Boros would still insist that the #1 is increase in mito water production).

When body's deuterium gets lower red blood cells likely will have lower deuterium,
    so it is not only cancer that causes lower red cells deuterium level.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Secondary thought,
    some of the Olympic athletes are children often girls missing on their periods.

------------------
    upload_2019-3-15_10-37-49.png

upload_2019-3-15_10-34-6.png
    ------------------------

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. drezy

drezy Gold

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Ooops you already had it. There you go. I'm making a more concerted effort to produce more of my own vegetables and spices this year.

Nobody but me will eat my generic HomeDepot seeded grapes that grow pretty well(a little snobby if you ask me).... So I'm excited that I tracked down some of the coveted Victoria Red plants:
    https://today.agrilife.org/2017/03/29/new-texas-superstar-introduced-victoria-red-grapes/

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Whatever grapes will grow on your land will be high on D.

I am thinking of possibility of buying grape juice from high elevation vineyards.
    What you think about that?
    Should be about the same as vine minus alcohol.

6. drezy

drezy Gold

I think that's a good assumption.

Keep in mind that I get UVi 13 light for a couple months too. Last I checked that depletes pretty well too.

Just FYI my fruit usage for the year is directly from my 4 peach trees, 1 nectarine tree, and soon to be 3 grape vines, and 1 (producing, cuz I screwed up the microclimate for 4 others)fig tree. I've gotta say that even given the deuterium, I feel pretty safe given the fact that this is all divided between 3 people + some to my parents.

I'll use some over-ripe pears in a nice bulgogi 6 times a year ( @recoen ), but other than that I'm cold, sun-baked, and fruitless...

recoen and Corey Nelson like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is this?

8. drezy

drezy Gold

UV index 13.

Today I'm looking at a niner.

recoen likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I had a nice sunny day today, 75F
    But UVi not even close to yours.

upload_2019-3-15_19-49-33.png

10. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm looking forward to this:
    dmindertoday.png

This weather is a good jumpstart for my Thai basil and chili pepper seedlings. I'm trying the BigThai Hybrid this year since my son likes spicy food more and more these days.

[​IMG]

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not sure how it works.
    Yesterday I had 75F and hardly any UV index
    Today (Sat 3/16/2019), now I have 45 - 50F and much higher UV i.

upload_2019-3-16_13-54-49.png

drezy likes this.