1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.jcrowsmarketplace.com/2ozlugolssolution24packincludesshipping.aspx
    .CROW'S® Lugol's Solution of Iodine 2% Pro Pack-As low as $7.99 ea. bottle + Free US & Canada Shipping!
    Professional Packs: 24-2 oz.($8.49 ea.) $203.76 -----
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O5AHC4S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thorne Research - Methyl-Guard Plus - Methylation Support Supplement with 5-MTHF (Folate) and Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 - 90 Capsules
    by Thorne Research
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

2. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

@JanSz , thanks for all your Suggestions

I just got off of the steroids last week and I think that this is still having affect on my dehydration, I still feel dehydrated meaning I want to drink a lot of water. I think you have to wait a little bit for the steroid to dissipate.

Yes, maybe Dr. Kruse or Dr. Boros could do this. I am still somewhat confused about how depleting D in your extracellular water impacts your matrix water. Also I have heard both of the above doctors recommend drinking olive oil . I have tried this and it burns my throat, I like spicy food and never have any problem with that.

I am just about finished with the Preventa 65 and I am going to start on the Q25. Sounds like I should mix that one to one (82.5)

I have been taking a full dropper of that for more than a year but recently I have switched over to Seeweed
    I prefer getting my nutrients from natural Food.
    I have been rehydrating my seaweed with apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, do you know if this interferes with the absorption of iodine from the sea weed?

I used test testerone cream from a compounding pharmacy for several years and it never really did anything for me except raise my blood levels were slightly . I preferred to use the red light therapy to boost my testosterone. Recently I have been spending two hours per day in front of my red light so that I can sleep well. Possibly I have been getting too much on my balls since my testosterone levels dropped in the last six months

Currently I am taking time released T3. However for this current blood test I had forgotten to take my pills that morning, so I think I need to get retested. I think I have taken N TH ,Maybe I’ll give it another try, I would like to cut down on the T3 Pills ,they are expensive

drezy Did not think I needed this

3. drezy

drezy Gold

This would be a good question for Doc during a consult and may be highly dependent on your personal situation (environment, SNPs,...)

I used the stuff for a year and a half in the past and rate it a solid "Meh" at least for me and my situation.

I didn't notice it moving the needle much at all for blood pressure. I'm not sure how useful it was for me to have lower homocysteine yet still high BP.

Solar bakes in 30 latitude sun address so much more for me.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-11_10-44-43.png

Looking at this
    you have been taking something else, it was not Lugols.

We should aim at great overload of iodine and potassium iodide.
    So, there should not be a need to test for iodine sufficiency.

Recently someone posted that he is low on iodine after expecting it to be very high,
    because he is eating lots of seaweed.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-11_10-52-9.png

I still think that you have sky high homocysteine.
    And that its excess is a major killer.

@drezy

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Thought this was interesting in relation to homocysteine.

"While the view that atherosclerosis is an inflammatory disease is gaining in popularity today [149], anti-inflammatory pharmaceutical drugs increase the risk to heart disease [150]. Elevated homocysteine is a strong risk factor for atherosclerosis, yet attempts to correct it have met with failure. Administration of B vitamin supplements in an attempt to reduce serum homocysteine has been effective, but did not result in any clinical improvement in cardiac disease risk [151–153]. All of these seemingly contradictory results can be explained if we assume the point of view that the inflammation is needed to induce superoxide production, which will allow sulfate production with homocysteine, H2S, and superoxide as substrates. Any attempt to reduce either the superoxide or the homocysteine levels will further impair the supply of sulfate to the capillary glycocalyx."

page 19 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456713/pdf/12976_2015_Article_6.pdf

brookway17, Anne V and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-11_11-53-53.png
    ----------------------
    I posted above very long time ago.
    That was last Friday at 8:31 AM
    Since then I have listened to dr Q

I got impression that in his lab they are attempting to get (Breath, saliva, Urine)
    the lowest achievable.

Dr Q is saying that his lowest was 90's ppm achieved after very long fast.
    And some of the sports people that they care for, are getting it down to 80's

So I am thinking now that instead of me drinking 66.7ppm (2Q+1)
    I should change to straight 25ppm

I am not fighting much about drinking less, overall I am drinking more than 1.5l/day and less than 2.
    ------
    My last test
    and yours available are below.
    upload_2019-3-11_12-9-30.png

Dr. Que Collins & Anne Cooper
    - How Deuterium Might Be The Most Overlooked Substance That's Impacting Your Health!

extremehealthradio
    Streamed live on Mar 4, 2019

Food is not about fat, protein or carbs
    it is about hydrogen

keto is simply deuterium depleted diet

matrix water is main reason
    matrix water is solid, it is almost like a metal (time 19:00)
    deuterium makes matrix water more liquid

(time 22:30) It is about ability of body to deplete D,
    it is about aging process
    as you get older you have to lower the amount of deuterium you eat
    or keep life style, sleep, breathing correctly, light that you get,

(time 26:20)Global warming. Deuterium is contained in glacial ice.
    If/when glacial ice melts there will be more deuterium in water.
    GMO requires deuterium. Anything that grows fast have more deuterium.

Not sleeping well, holds d depletion.

EMS,

Lower D level, fat goes away.

(time 30:30) DNA is a road map you are not prisoner of your DNA

DNA is held by H, if there is D it can't replicate
    telomeres
    allergy
    diabetis change receptors

high cholesterol is not bad
    high deuterated cholesterol is bad

(time 47:50 ) deuterium depletion is not only for sick people, we got 6 olympic medals
    chemo works better with lower D

D is depleted during D sleep

(time 52:00) as people get sicker they cant use fat and protein.
    They use glucose
    unfortunately, cancer feeds only use glucose

(time 52:20) tests, breath, saliva,
    test bio molecules
    they used to use blood but now they can use urine or saliva

(time

dr Q had deuterium tested in 90's (after 72 day fast).
    professional athletes have in 80's

(time 59:30) wild camel was tested for deuterium (but did not said what it was)

when over 150ppm we tell to go to doctor
    had 154 and 155ppm but those people died shortly after
    monkey, rats die when given D to get 155+ level

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Another homocysteine mention, this time in relation to aluminium.

"These cardiovascular changes are likely related to aluminum’s impact on homocysteine. By inhibiting the methylation of homocysteine to methionine, aluminum ions cause blood homocysteine levels to rise. Acute homocysteine elevations will increase blood pressure. When this becomes chronic, the net effect is endothelial damage and atherosclerosis."

https://www.holisticprimarycare.net...ensive-protection-from-aluminum-toxicity.html

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  11. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I do not have MTHFR. I had my SNP’s check by a very competent analyzer.
    I am going to wait and see if getting off the steroids solve this problem before I resort to supplements

12. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Sue,Thank you for all of your valuable information
    I try to avoid aluminum as much as I can, except for the stuff that our idiot government sprays in the skies
    I do not get vaccines and I never use Al foil for anything

13. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I understand that high homocysteine is it a cardiac risk but my CAC Score was 1.4 and if anything I have slightly low blood pressure

14. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

@JanSz The Dterminator test for results you showed for me were before I started drinking the DDW
    My latest results, after drinking DDW for eight weeks were breath 121 ppm saliva 122 and ATP production 68% , oh wow I don’t feel like my energy levels have risen.
    I am currently drinking about 1.5 L per day, I used to drink about 2 L per day. I am hoping that getting off the steroid will allow me to get down to 1 L per day

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am chewing the latest on DDW and not sure what to do.
    In the latest video, dr Q is telling that the sportsmen that they care about are getting their levels down to 80's and achieving medals.
    He got his lowest levels in 90's after prolonged fast.
    In another video he is saying that yearly he goes thru 60 days fasting.
    On last video hi looks somewhat thinner.
    Overall
    it looks to me that they, the ddcenters.com
    are going for lowest D levels achievable.
    That is far away from what @Jack Kruse mentioned initially (130ppm) (as normal levels for average people).

I am seriously thinking of changing to straight Qlarivia.
    It is not about a cost,
    I am thinking if I could get hurt by doing that, but it seems as the answer is no.
    So far all is well on my side.
    I am also drinking less on average, not pushing the under-drinking idea, just do what comes naturally, but keeping it in my mind.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Dr John McLaren Howard who is a biochemist at Acumen here in the UK developed a series of mitochondrial tests. They would look at your ATP production better than any saliva sample. He is a genius, and I think his next development should be looking at deuterium in the cell.

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Mitochondrial_Function_Profile

18. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Jack makes it clear that blood levels and mito levels are 2 different things. The tests from ddcenter are useless.

19. drezy

drezy Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

And where would I get the plant?