1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am thinking that possibly a blue light is just a recent evolutionary addition,
    after Earth got out of the insides of Proto-Saturn.
    Before that:
    no Circadian Rhythm
    and only
    constant UVa and IR

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. drezy

drezy Gold

What the....!

From black beans to proto-Saturn in one post!

Beans make my joints creaky last time I tried them (7 years ago).

I haven't tried Proto-Saturn.

@brookway17 how do you react to beans and proto-Saturn?

3. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Back when I used to eat beans I always soak them overnight, which makes them much easier to digest

drezy likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Any food that starts out as an actual poison prior to processing is a little suspect in my book.

Andreas Ravndal likes this.
  5. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

That was one pretty big leap of faith.I am a Science geek and I love astronomy, so it’s an interesting diversion from Discussing beans. Maybe we should’ve gone from black beans to black holes at least then we color coordinated

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The idea is that there is a variety of foods that may help you gain weight while being gentle on deuterium.

////////////

7. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

The trick will be trying to find a local source for beans. I’ve never seen any at my local farmers market

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Did my ice vest Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday followed by My red light treatment.
    Actually I am writing this as I chill
    I finished designing my new NI R sauna. I bought a near infrared heat lamp and set it up and measured the magnetic field produced by it. I was quite surprised that it was very low and this is for a 250 W bulb. The wiring feeding the bulb electricity produced a higher magnetic field but it was still acceptable. So now I am beginning to construct it. I am using a vertical array of heat lamps so it will be a stand up sauna, which will allow me to Rotate my body to get the best heating effect, I want to sweat like a pig so I can Deplete deuterium

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    drezy and Sheddie like this.
  11. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Did my ice vest Tuesday,Thursday followed by My red light treatment.

I had one half hour consultation, on the phone, with Dr. Cooper at the center for dueterium depletion. I have decided to go with their program. I have ordered the preventa water and the Dterminator test . They also sold me a breathing mask. I have not been able to find the dust masks that I’ve had for years. They claim that you have to change the filter often or it starts to smell. I was just wondering if you could clean it with hydrogen peroxide or flow O-Zone through it to clean it up. I you will try both
    They also told me that sweating was not a good idea when you were trying to deplete dueterium, so I will just use my IR Sauna to warm me up after my CT kind of like why I did this summer in the sun.

12. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Did my ice vestThursday , Saturday and today followed by My red light treatment.

Received my D Terminator testing kit today and my breath right mask. The strap on the mask has a humidifier flyer Label. The filter on the mask, reminds me of the Regenerative heat recovery wheels I used to be involved with at my first job after college. There was also a wheel that recovered moisture in the air.

13. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Receive my DDWToday and Started drinking it. Send in my Dterminator test today
    Slept last night with my breathing masks, it went well. I will have to see how the reduced water consumption goes. I have started eating coconut oil for constipation . Making spareribs tomorrow, lots of fat

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Go on a scale 2x/day

15. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

OK, I will start keeping track and my journal. Do people start losing weight in general?

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you increase matrix water production you will either loose weight or have to eat fat.
    And I think you are under-weighted as it is now. Check table.

17. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Thanks for the advice Jan. I assume I can eat beef tallow or pork lard write out of the container and coconut oil also.
    I had spare ribs for lunch today. Yum
    I sauté everything I eat and beef tallow or pork lard.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Those fats I think have fatty acids that will give up hydrogen to make matrix water.
    I am still lookng for information that would be more specific.
    Actually a question
    what fatty acids are here
    if you can name them, post it
    that would lead to foods that have them.
    And it is not DHA.

upload_2018-11-21_15-54-39.png

19. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I keep staring at these diagrams that I don’t quite comprehend them yet.
    Interesting on the Preventa bottle it says manufactured in Hungary
    Wt 135.4 yesterday morning and 136.4 yesterday evening,I eat a lot yesterday
    Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    drezy likes this.
  20. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Did my ice vest Monday and Friday followed by My red light treatment. Weight on Friday 135.4 pound, this was after I had a dump
    Still trying to get in the habit of weighing myself twice a day .
    Continuing to drink by 105 ppm DDW, did not let Thanksgiving trip me up. DDC has recommended that I limit my water intake to 3 cups per day , But this is a very difficult when you were still on steroids, they really dehydrate you. I think consuming more DDW would help you deplete your D faster, it just would cost you more.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018